India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu 2000th episode

Thewanderer Groupbie
Thewanderer
Thewanderer

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
By the end of September, Balika Vadhu will be completing 2000 episodes. It will be the first hindi serial to achieve this benchmark . Itz a proud moment for all the cast , crew and fans alike. So here are some of the things that might happen in the 2000th episode :
1. Anandi may get a new love interest. As we know Shiv entered in the 1000th episode , there might be someone else coming Anandi's way to fill her life with happiness.
2. Anandi and Nandini Reunion. The mother daughter chemistry is amazing. They might finally get reconcile with each other as mother and daughter.
3. Amol's return from Dubai. Anandi's first son whom she loves so much may come back to his mother.

Letz see... Which of the above happens or there is something else going to happen which we are not even expecting !! :) #FingersCrossed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mary.maryTeeyaChit15khan_LyssaPieleavesandwaves

-poloenigma- Goldie
-poloenigma-
-poloenigma-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
By the time BV reaches 2000th episode one thing will happen for sure...it will stink so bad that even Uttaran will look like a masterpiece in comparison :)...and yes Anandi's 50 year old 3rd husband may make a heroic entry too :) After all Anandi never loved her husband Shiv and she has set out to break the record of maximum marriages for any female lead ever :) Yaaay to multiple marriages and multiple soul mates! :)

Edited by -Palienigma- - 03 May 2015 at 2:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khan_Hina-libsrockstiny15

blushing IF-Stunnerz
blushing
blushing

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
1st option ... Well don't think makers will show Anandi find love again ... Anandi will remain Shiv's

2nd one Nandini Anandi reunion... May be ...Wish it happen before 2000th

3rd ..Well Amol re entry no he will re enter 2500th episode

btw who knows Anandi will die 2000th episode...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khan_

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Anandi's third marriage won't happen
Nandini Anandi union may be a possibility

Or may be a Anandi's death

Or if we are lucky we may get to see Nandini's hero making an entry and carrying her away with him on his white horse thus putting an end to the series

Unlikely for Amol to have a big role because they have already told us Nandini is the next lead so the next big male character will be the man in her life and her two brothers will be important characters but not leads
Thewanderer Groupbie
Thewanderer
Thewanderer

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Palienigma-

By the time BV reaches 2000th episode one thing will happen for sure...it will stink so bad that even Uttaran will look like a masterpiece in comparison :)...and yes Anandi's 50 year old 3rd husband may make a heroic entry too :) After all Anandi never loved her husband Shiv and she has set out to break the record of maximum marriages for any female lead ever :) Yaaay to multiple marriages and multiple soul mates! :)

Fyi... The ratings have improved since itz 1833 episode... My family and many other people have started watching it again who had left it after Prats exit. I am happy it has gained this popularity. Nd fyi it is the most watched show at 8 pm slot. The other shows like Tu mera hero , Jodha Akbar and Kumbh are way behind. I know itz going to be on air atleast for 500 more episodes. :)

leavesandwaves

Thewanderer Groupbie
Thewanderer
Thewanderer

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blushing

1st option ... Well don't think makers will show Anandi find love again ... Anandi will remain Shiv's

Why do you want her to die !! Shez the soul of the show. Shez like the daughter to my mother which she never had. She'll break down...!! Spread happiness you guys

leavesandwaves

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thewanderer

Originally posted by blushing

Why do you want her to die !! Shez the soul of the show. Shez like the daughter to my mother which she never had. She'll break down...!! Spread happiness you guys

I'd rather see her die because if the serial keeps on going like this in endless manner don't know what all difficulties they will bring into her life.They seemed to have made up their mind to make Anandi's life filled with darkness and sorrows.
She was looking forward to her new phase in life they killed off her husband and she was willing to go on for the sake of her kids they separated her from her daughter and as if that is not enough they displaced her from her home and made her live in a place where she didn't belong like a refugee in all this they expect her to spread happiness and light in other's lives
Don't know what else they will do it her. So I'd rather see her killed and her daughter taking on as the lead. Now that it is very clear that her daughter is exactly like her she can take the show to 3000-4000 episodes too.
-poloenigma- Goldie
-poloenigma-
-poloenigma-

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 4:34am | IP Logged
it has more ratings than tu mera hero? Source please? Ratings have improved? Is it back in Top 5? Is it even in the top 5 shows in its own channel...Where is it now? If the show is so popular now then it should get reflected in the rankings no? And no my dear ratings have not got better since the leap...I'd suggest that you look up the trp data since 2014...Shiv's death track got the highest trp that the show has managed to get in the last 1 year... Almost nobody in my neighbourhood watches BV now...so does it mean that NOBODY watches BV now? Same way if some people got back to the show only after this leap doesn't mean the show has got back its popularity which it lost long ago.. FYI a show which struggles to find its place in the Top 10 shows can't really be called popular :) BV is currently no 7 in its own channel which has 11 shows in total. How pathetic is that? Not that I judge a show based on its trps but since it is being claimed that BV has become more 'popular' since the leap, I'm presenting facts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hina-tiny15

Go to top