Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waida1234 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: poorva22

guys help me i wanna write anuraj ka hot romance pls ideas do😉

What type of hot romance you want...small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large. xxx-large...? ðŸ˜ƒ
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: xtrysia

Rajat super angry wid anushka due to her repeated mummyji chants n everyone was out of house except due to some function they suppose to attend n anu doing something for Rajat..

ahaan phir phir😉

Originally posted by: Waida1234

What type of hot romance you want...small, medium, large, x-large, xx-large. xxx-large...? ðŸ˜ƒ

get on ur naughtiest level soul sister this one has to be hot😉
Manan_love123 thumbnail

What do you think guys...who will blurt out Neil name in front of Police Officer...? I think It will be Bartanwali...!😊

I guess its her only.in yesterday she was desperately waiting to blur out n anushka looking at her helplessly😆😆
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I guess its her only.in yesterday she was desperately waiting to blur out n anushka looking at her helplessly😆😆

ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ 
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

What do you think guys...who will blurt out Neil name in front of Police Officer...? I think It will be Bartanwali...!😊

i think same alka ka reaction hi aisa tha
Waida1234 thumbnail

Yes...you're right...! Whenever, they get the opportunity to dig someone grave...Bartanwala/wali always stand in the first row to do the good deed...! They will even once again wear their bodyguard uniforms and stop Neil from approaching Shastri Ji...just like they did with Rajat during marriage annulment papers...! The good for nothing fellows...! ðŸ˜¡
hanii_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes...you're right...! Whenever, they get the opportunity to dig someone grave...Bartanwala/wali always stand in the first row to do the good deed...! They will even once again wear their bodyguard uniforms and stop Neil from approaching Shastri Ji...just like they did with Rajat during marriage annulment papers...! The good for nothing fellows...! ðŸ˜¡

i hate this batanwala/wali ðŸ˜¡
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
who likes barthanwala/wali😕

Originally posted by: shrividhya

who likes barthanwala/wali😕

not me