India-Forums

Trust in relations

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
As kids, we are taught to have rust in your relationships, especially with family members. Mom and dad, even siblings. But eventually we grow up to form newer relationships, like friends and partners/spouses. The longer you are friends with someone, the more you trust them. And then there are a few who may hurt you and/or lose contact but eventually you forgive, like Ishaan did. In that case, where should the trust level begin again?  
I was enraged when Malvika asked Ishaan who he trusts more, her or Alia. What does that mean! She broke his heart, kept him hanging, and finally begged him to come back. But there is his friend who stood by him though it all and only boosted his confidence. How is he supposed to all of the sudden trust Malvika more than Alia? 

He's probably not going to answer and then throw that party in tomorrow's episode as an apology. If he decides to answer, i hope it is honestly. We all hate liars and Malvika has expressed that many a times already. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaJessicarhashred12Ri21-Swetha-

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Had she asked him don't you still trust me I think that would have been valid concern. But asking whether Ishaan trusts Aaliya or her more I could not help at the absurdity of it and maybe it is the jealousy which was speaking. I felt as if she is competing with Aaliya to achieve the perfect friend more trustworthy person award. But still hats off to zindagiwins team for showing these subtleties which tends to color human thinking. As this is also realism and complex characters like Malavika do exist. They are not bad but circumstances make them yearn for perfectionism and hate losing out to others. I am glad that nothing is black or white but you have perfections and imperfections. Like Aaliya imperfection is her impulsiveness

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessicarhashred12brainychild92-Swetha-

Ri21 IF-Sizzlerz
Ri21
Ri21

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
malvika is insecure thats what i can find. 
jealous about aliya ishaan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaJessicarhbrainychild92

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 11:12am | IP Logged
I am getting no clues about ishaan -malvika relationship!! It is actually going nowhere!!!
Their relationship going from worse to worst actually..coz i can see no trust in them for each other left..n that's sad! Ouch
ishaan should have told malvika about the whole racket thing..i guess its ishaan's fault!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaRi21

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessicarh

I am getting no clues about ishaan -malvika relationship!! It is actually going nowhere!!!
Their relationship going from worse to worst actually..coz i can see no trust in them for each other left..n that's sad! Ouch
ishaan should have told malvika about the whole racket thing..i guess its ishaan's fault!!

Ishaan is taking things slow which is expected he doesn't want to get hurt, I feel Malvika is trying too hard and is wanting to know his every movement. Too many people knew about the racket it was not wise to tell her until after, plus it was a work issue so Malvika shouldn't have minded. Ishaan was desperate to get back with her and now he has her back in his life he is unsure. I'm unsure about malvika's real reasons for patch up does she really love him or just wanting the good old days back. I'm still unsure what the reason for their break up was, must have been something big if even ishaan's mother didn't think their relationship could be fixed. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaJessicarhbrainychild92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index