Knowing Malvika

Illuminati07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
The reason why I though MALVIKA and Ishaan just wouldn't do.. I mean wouldnt get far in their relationship... despite the explosive chemistry

We have all seen how Ishaan isnt sure at all whether he should be giving their relationship a chance but does it for the sake of their past 
And yet Ishaan is pulled terribly towards Aliya-- agreed he feels nothing more than friendship but there is that unexplored feeling he doesnt know and doesnt want to acknowledge

But why did Malvika go for Ishaan
Malvika has always insulted Ishaan at every turn in the previous episodes, She has snubbed his efforts to get back together. 
She had feelings for him but werent strong enough to act on it and she had seen that.. that was the main reason for the break up by the ever practical Malvika

So what happened that she started singing a different tune??
Malvika is a perfectionist who hates losing at anything. She showed how important winning was for her with the battle for the cabin. So when she sees Aliya and Ishaan, she realizes that Ishaan moved on before she did and it becomes unacceptable for her. Because it means she lost at something. Lost at holding on his attention for a longer span that he held hers. So the alishaan friendship becomes a thorn in her side and she goes on the mission to win him back.
Not because she loves him. But losing Ishaan to someone else hurts her ego.

But does she love him.. No she doesnt love him any more than he loves her. It is still perfection that matters. Being the perfect girlfriend rather than giving him the companionship and the imperfections that come along the way. 

Malvika is a strong personality. She is tough and hides all the compassion and care behind that tough exterior. She would want someone whom she cannot ride around like she can do Ishaan.Because that will indeed throw her off her game. 
 She doesnt love easily but when she does, she will love deeply and at that point perfection will not matter..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You just nailed it. She is out for Ishaan more out of competition as she can not accept losing out to Aaliya. Her comment on being the perfect girlfriend irked me. A healthy relationship is where one accepts to live with positives and negatives and one is true self. I felt there that she is competing for some prize.
She was also upset that Aaliya was being complimented for a change and her comment on do you trust me or Aaliya more shows her competing with Aaliya still. If she had asked him why he was not open and did not trust her I would have thought some validity. 
ky2fan01 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
You actually posted wat I wanted to...exactly same...
Fr malvika ..its all abt competition I guess or winning rather..."perfect girlfriend" & "trust issues"...and it gt more clear in todays epi...paper dance and den wen compared to Dr Bedi...
I like d way hrr char hs been shaped up...cz its so real ...
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing post about malvika 👏
i think in future veer ll be the one to change her. angry young man like veer can change egoistic malvika
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dont know veer n malvika will make a perfect couple or not...but if alishaan will happen then it become soo obvious that veer will be paired opposite malvika only!!😊
@Ri21 yes n only veer can change malvika...
coz he's more egoistic than her...malvika used to dominate ishaan all the time n ishaan roaming around like a puppy behind her..i dont like that 🤢 Malvika needs some strong character like her!!!
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Somebody commented on youtube..malvika ishaan ki didi lagti hai🤣