Kumkum Bhagya

May 2: New On Location Video & WU

deefan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Link thanks to Tia: https://youtu.be/ePrv6FmIH6c

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePrv6FmIH6c&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

WU:

Abhi is shown pacing, thinking till now I havent understood that girl, on one hand she is proposing to me and then says it's a joke. if it was a joke, why is she affected by me coming closer, by me touching her. Is this the end of the story or is there a twist left to come.

(This scene above is shown somewhere in between  the video due to multiple takes, I just wrote it in the order it looks like it came in)

Pragya enters the room, Abhi sitting on edge of the bed
A : you weren't up to another game, where were you?
P: Nowhere
A: Nowhere, where is this place?
P angry: Can't you see, I'm not in a mood to talk.
A: That's your problem, can't tell from your face what is in your heart. The mood that you're in, that's the way I'm talking.
P shouts: Will you understand, what's the point of telling you? What diff does it make, all you guys are the same, it's all due your guys (general statement) fault? Because you have a habit of forcing your opinion on someone else. Have you asked what the person in front of you wants? What you want everyone should do but you don't care. Boys make the mistakes and girls have to suffer. Problems become so big that there is no solution, their whole life passes away thinking of a solution, it's hard to live live still you people..

She stops and then says:
P: I'm sorry I'm in a lot of tension right now, I don't want to talk at this time.
A: if you don't want to talk don't talk but let me see how the person who acts in real life, how come they have tension. What tension, Is there a lie in your tension.
P tries to explain, he interrupts
A: I don't think your problem is genuine, if it was, I would give you a solution, explain to me.
P: so you will give a solution? ok give. If the girl is pregnant, how do you giver her her rights, how do you get her to the guys house, who is the father.
(Abhi thinking to himself who is she talking about)
P: don't have a solution na?
A: I have and it's a very simple solution, get them married.
P: and what if this guy is already married?
A: who is this guy? Your friend or your relative? who are you talking about?
P: mumbling  (I think about revealing it to him) problems won't end. Please let it be, whatever problem it is, I will manage.

She goes to the closet area, Abhi is now thinking to himself:
A: who is this guy? She wasn't talking about Rachna but she said he is already married but Aakash isn't married.
he sits on the edge of the bed again, thinks and then gets up and leaves.
END OF SCENE SHOWN

INTERVIEW:

Shabz: It's a good scene, I am waiting for Pragya, she comes late, I am not asking in a normal tone, diff scene.
(someone chimes in asking if its real story otherwise this only becomes news)
Sriti: Today he is saying correctly, Abhi is in that zone
Reporter asking about pregnancy:
Sriti: I am also frustrated, trying to find a solution
Reporter asks about preg talks going over his head
Shabir: The pregnancy talks always go over my head, the way she was explaining, I couldn't understand who she was talking about. The weather is such that everyone looks pregnant, I don't know if it's a baby or someone's stomach. ๐Ÿ˜†
Everyone laughing, reporter asks how will you explain to rockstar, the scene was full of pyaar and takrar
Sriti: I don't really want to explain to him, I;m frustrated, I have nowhere to vent out, so I take it out on him only.
Shabir: in the scene the question is what should she do in this situation, Abhi doesn't understand etc but I am not in a mood to understand or give a reply so I go on another track. But eventually the scene is about us.
Reporter asks Sriti, 3 days puzzle is going on, Sriti tells Shabir that reporter was listening to her talk with the Sir/director
Sriti: Yes, Tanu has given me 3 days to figure out a problem to this solution.
Reporter, Shabz Sriti talking about how Abhi doesn't know of the problem etc..
Abhi: Solution will be out after the 6th (they were laughing don't know if this date means anything)

Edited by deefan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hyyy thnx for the wu 
its going to b a bumpy ride cant tell where we will land

p.s their is a problem here correct it it should b the other way round
figure out a problem to this solution.

UltimateFangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much Dee! Especially for the WU!
Im hoping Abhi will realise that Pragya is talking about him.

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks! For wu. :)
I hope Abhi realizes Pragya's problem soon.
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg omg !! Thank u dee.. I dint watch it still... But ur wu made my day ..

He is doubting her and not completly believing her shit...thank god...
She is indirectly talking about tanu pregancy and he cannot understand ..lol
Pragya ur husband is not smart .. U should tell him properly..
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Dee darling for the link and WU...*muwah*

These two...love them...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sam78 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thank you for written update.
hagen thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!!! I really want abhi to figure it out by himself and this time I don't want a push or any inteference from bulbul or purab๐Ÿ˜•
MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you Tia and dee for sharing video & Written update...๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
Abhi babu cooled down a bit...Pragya is angry on him...OMG...interesting... ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Chirikula thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Phew! Thank God Mr. Rockstar hasn't completely believed his wife's lies. I want him to remember all those times when he was close to her and she was out of breath โ˜บ๏ธ My fav one Is the scene before the divorce drama... "tumhain mere honay se...mere paas anay se fark parta hai..."๐Ÿคช