Couldn't SidNi..

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
 have married again? Like after DD gets the property? I know marriage is not a game, and Sid would be breaking his promise to his mom also... but I mean Simran decieved the whole family anyway by taking DD's property in the first place.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maybe Sid wants to be the honest Man and stick to his promise
UndefinedBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
SidNi will eventually get remarried. But for that something big has to happen which will make Sid go back on his word. As otherwise I don't see him breaking his promise.
madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup right dear... they can do like that. This divorce is unnecessary & giving so much pain๐Ÿ˜Š
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I really don't know how many times will we see them getting married ๐Ÿ˜† and woh bhi with each other.. 
Coming to your question, basically it is being shown that Sid is a good human being who do not deceive people, especially those who are his family.. unfortunately sid still considers simran as his mother.. so in his mind he has sacrificed his life for the happiness of his families.. he will not remarry unless someone pushes him to do.. or give support to him.. 
YD.AH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
sadly sid still is loyal and sincere to him mom
so he will not break his promise to her 
unless and until some life threatening conditions come 
or something drastic and emergency comes
but of course they will be remarried eventually
danman thumbnail
I like Sid but hate his greatness. Simran cheated him directly (by taking papers in his custody and damaging Sid's reputation) but Sid can't break any promise made to her whatsoever. Compare Sid's breaking promises made to Roshni (wedding vows) vs promise to Nutcase, no doubt Roshni's promise is way more important.
Couldn't Sid have wasted time/lingered around at the court house and by that time DD would have got her property back? And then Sid refuse to go ahead with the divorce.

But, CVs don't want that. As viewers there is no point of thinking logically in a show, as CVs can't allow for that. Basically, there is a higher likelihood to predict correctly what will happen next by not thinking and randomly making suggestion, compared to actually thinking.