India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

even if Astha

aashlokfan007 Groupbie
aashlokfan007
aashlokfan007

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
I'm excited that astha is drawn towards shlok n our shlokwill win her back in his life.but I 've a doubt. Can she ever b his old astha. When she realizes what she did 2 shlok how happy she was with another man living as his wife will she b able 2 forgive herself.shlok will b there for her.but cud she ever b that bubbly nautangi.has she any rights even 2 b jealous of shlok if any such situation comes. Cud shlok have a normal relationship with her again.
in a way his astha is dead.what do u think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

p1archkrithi1990sindukrishnamainkyanaamdoonk.taddy1234

ifreader1 Senior Member
ifreader1
ifreader1

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
If the show is to end in July, then I think Astha will forget the period of memory loss. So, she won't remember anything about living happily with IS. Shlok and others will never remind her about it. Shlok definitely loves her more and can have a normal relationship with her.
If the show is to extend beyond July, then Astha can remember and feel guilty even though it is not her fault.  Shlok will help her in overcoming that and it would take some time.

Edited by ifreader1 - 02 May 2015 at 9:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Miranaashlokfan007p1archkrithi1990SahriShrAvi

mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
She wont remember anything. One time they will make her regret then slok will be her moral support to get back her respect, identity, and innerconfidence. He is our hero now. Earlier astha was the same for him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aashlokfan007p1archkrithi1990Dogan1

krithi1990 Goldie
krithi1990
krithi1990

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Correct question.Clap I have another doubt. Now she is a mother of two well grown children and a sincere wife of a business tycoon. How can she fall in love with another man Shocked.If she does it, she will be considered as a cheap girl. If she will recognize herself about her past, how can she leave this life so easyConfused. Because Shlok and Sarkar did get her as a wife by the way of cheating. Once she loved Shlok and now she is loving Sarkar. How will Cvs unfold this nonsense. Great confusion.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehersudharp1archmainkyanaamdoon

krithi1990 Goldie
krithi1990
krithi1990

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

If the show is to end in July, then I think Astha will forget the period of memory loss. So, she won't remember anything about living happily with IS. Shlok and others will never remind her about it. Shlok definitely loves her more and can have a normal relationship with her. 
If the show is to extend beyond July, then Astha can remember and feel guilty even though it is not her fault.  Shlok will help her in overcoming that and it would take some time.

@ifreader

It is the correct option to end this track.Clap
mehersudhar Senior Member
mehersudhar
mehersudhar

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithi1990

Correct question.Clap I have another doubt. Now she is a mother of two well grown children and a sincere wife of a business tycoon. How can she fall in love with another man Shocked.If she does it, she will be considered as a cheap girl. If she will recognize herself about her past, how can she leave this life so easyConfused. Because Shlok and Sarkar did get her as a wife by the way of cheating. Once she loved Shlok and now she is loving Sarkar. How will Cvs unfold this nonsense. Great confusion.Confused

She never told that she loved sarkar. She says as his wife who has,no memories. Once shegets the inner storm by slok she will think of it. She believed him for his lies as he is well treated. Sarkar never thought that if her memory comes back after some years or mobths what will she do. He will say some story of slok leaving her or dead. So its a baseless track which is purely on revenge from his side to trouble aslok. By may end this track may go off. And extension we can get aslok kids or a leap over with triangle of kavya sachin and shantanu. So after aslok meeting they should not show of indru or think also. Once they are together we will forget this oldfox. I cant understand this older mans love to astha he is just giving her food clothing and car nothing more than that. He killed her and her identity. He never thought what her parents might be feeling for her. So his own kids should be kidnapped in the last to teach him a lesson.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

p1archkrithi1990akashavaniSahriShrAvi

sindukrishna IF-Dazzler
sindukrishna
sindukrishna

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Definitely relationship between astha n shlok is not same like before after she get her memory 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithi1990

aashlokfan007 Groupbie
aashlokfan007
aashlokfan007

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krithi1990

Correct question.Clap I have another doubt. Now she is a mother of two well grown children and a sincere wife of a business tycoon. How can she fall in love with another man Shocked.If she does it, she will be considered as a cheap girl. If she will recognize herself about her past, how can she leave this life so easyConfused. Because Shlok and Sarkar did get her as a wife by the way of cheating. Once she loved Shlok and now she is loving Sarkar. How will Cvs unfold this nonsense. Great confusion.ConfusedPls don't compare our shlok's love with that of Dracula. Shlok did act. But it is evident that astha was falling for him bcoz of his charm n personality.although shlok said he married her for revenge, he in a way cudn't stay away from her, he needed her it was love though he never admitted it.
I don't think that astha is cheap to go after shlok as he already claimed her 2 b his wife.v know astha's love  4 shlok.her whole life revolves around her. Definitely no chance of thinking abt indu n kids.I'm waiting to see how many slaps astha gives to dracuc.indu is the cheapest not astha who comes out of a fake world.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganeshvijaykrithi1990

Go to top