Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

Shlok has started the play from their first meeting!

Kareena-UK Goldie
Kareena-UK
Kareena-UK

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Clever shlok has started the whole drama right from the start, astha taking suman aunty and other to see her grandaughters play then the housefull sign and ticket confusion in the end shlok shouting at astha and saying i don't want to see your face ever again. The full ashlok hate story that turned to their lovestory Big smile

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Forensicganeshvijayaskamanavinu1p1archifreader1maitydeblinaSajiieBabyBearFanGirlsindukrishnaSathia007akashavanitalkie14nandu_nank.taddy1234charanyaajDogan1

BabyBearFanGirl IF-Dazzler
BabyBearFanGirl
BabyBearFanGirl

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KareenaIPKKND2

Clever shlok has started the whole drama right from the start, astha taking suman aunty and other to see her grandaughters play then the housefull sign and ticket confusion in the end shlok shouting at astha and saying i don't want to see your face ever again. The full ashlok hate story that turned to their lovestoryBig smile
but I was wondering why he wants to stress her out! I was hoping he will attempt by recreating happy memories! Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiienandu_nanakashavaniDogan1

avinu1 Groupbie
avinu1
avinu1

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Clever shlok has started the whole drama right from the start, astha taking suman aunty and other to see her grandaughters play then the housefull sign and ticket confusion in the end shlok shouting at astha and saying i don't want to see your face ever again. The full ashlok hate story that turned to their lovestoryBig smile
but I was wondering why he wants to stress her out! I was hoping he will attempt by recreating happy memories! Confused
because unfortunately that's how they met firstConfusedLOL stress/ hate/ heatWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinatalkie14nandu_nan

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
yeah he started and he did their very first meeting and i liked it. I hope vl get to see sme gud scenes...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinanandu_nanakashavani

charanyaaj IF-Sizzlerz
charanyaaj
charanyaaj

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

I think hate s easy to reach than love. Thats y he tried their very first meeting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblina

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

Saji...LOL.Here everyone is complaining ...there was no intensity in scenes like Past   ..Dark Hate or Bloody Love...Which was what would ...Stress Astha  out in present condition Really...And your saying ...Why Shlok is Stressing Astha ...ok.

Well To Recover Happily ...we need to...Cure The diesease... First...Shlok is doing the same without stressing Astha.

Edited by akashavani - 02 May 2015 at 11:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ganeshvijaySajiie

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Sajji
That will also follow 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sajiie

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
I dont know whether its right or Wrong that Shlok recreated their First Memory which is totally hateful... But i m enjoying it...

As far happy moment we all know that Bharkha doesnt like Shlok and she hate him so Shlok just uses her hate as his advantage becoz their Story is started from Hate Love and Happy moment come after a Long time if in hate mode he try to create Happy moment it will not having a much effect...
How can Bharkha  recollect Happy moment with shlok when she hate shlok right now... Its only Hate thing is affecting her...
But im enjoying this new track..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

p1archmaitydeblinaSajiiemainkyanaamdoonakashavani

Go to top