Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

They do have similar facial structures ðŸ˜›

😆  I noticed that to. 
khiladi560 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
bad comparison. besides the khans,hrithik, ranbir, akshay's movies do more than 90% other bollywood movies. most nicholas cage movies go straight to dvds.
Originally posted by: khiladi560

bad comparison. besides the khans,hrithik, ranbir, akshay's movies do more than 90% other bollywood movies. most nicholas cage movies go straight to dvds.

I am talking about when Nicholas Cage in his prime.  He did very well in the 90's and early 00's.  Then bad scripts led to his downfall.  And Gabbar is Back is a piece of crap.  Movie is headed for flop status.  😉
khiladi560 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShantiAshtangi

I am talking about when Nicholas Cage in his prime.  He did very well in the 90's and early 00's.  Then bad scripts led to his downfall.  And Gabbar is Back is a piece of crap.  Movie is headed for flop status.  😉

well gabbar might be bad even though that is subjective.but baby, holiday were good. and gabbar has taken a good opening. it will in the very least be the 2nd or 3rd highest grosser this year so far.
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Akshay has done better movies than both Salman and Shahrukh combined in the past few years. OMG, Special 26, Baby, Holiday were all good with the first two being amazing. His upcoming projects like Brothers and Airlift sound exciting as well. 
So if  his films are garbage, I wonder what will you call theirs??
As for BO, you have a point. His movies dont fare well but then he does 4 movies a year. Most of them fet the money back with average-above average and in b/w there is a strong hit somewhere every year. So it balances out in the end.

This year Brothers has a chance to be a BB. Baby made 95 crores and Gabbar can cross 100 as well. So his movies have a huge impact on BW buissness.

Oh and lastly; Akshay is anyday a better actor than Cage.
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gabbar has done over 25 crores in 2 days and is looking at a 40 crore weekend.
While the movie is crap (duh! ), it wont be a flop by any means.
IhateKhans thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please don't insult Akshay baby
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL not even
Akshay's baby, holiday, special 26, OMG were amazing esp baby. I love that movie. 

Akshay is any day a better actor and looker than Nicholas Cage 
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ahaha.. I find their smiling-laughing to be similar :D

The way Akshay talks when he's happy/laughing always reminds me of Cage sahab :)