Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Res

totally loved it sweets and it was amazing.
Geet and muskan are identical twins and i can really feel the connection for i myself have written one story on twins. they are connected in ways only god can understand.

i liked how you got the past and present together. maan totally ogling over muskan and then he is obviously shocked to see geet. πŸ˜†rahul likes geet/ i love geet-muskan and their friends,
i am sensing a very complicated story ahead with loads of hreatbreak and pain.
eagerly waiting for the nxt part.
do pm sweets for i keep losing tracks all the time. so yeah, I highly rely on pms to get my daily updates.

love
kawaii
Edited by kawaii_geet - 8 years ago
ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Wohoo Congress Dear for "Sunn Leyna" first part
Totally "Locha-e-ulfat hogaya " update
Starts with hero's entry with the song "kuch khaas hai kuch kuch paas hai kuch ajnabii ehsaas hai.. kya yeh khumaar hai? and heroin's dramatical entry in his room rather say in his life was really thrilling start ...

now story comes in revered gear
Coming to the rest of the update, it was really fun

Both are identical twins they share different personality hmmm both are different from each other but the things is amazing The Twins sister's Muskaan And Geet's and being identical twins they have few weird drawbacks aswell and some soul connection where what one feels other get effected too...
I love their collage masti n their sweet friendship bond ...hmmm Rahul having feeling for geet but didnt hv courage to tell her mummy first shyaapa koi aur nahi mili ...

coming to maan's part
maan came back after finishing his studies from abroad he is a Doctor ...I like their topical family moments lol
they way our mother show her love,care n affection aww that's so cute ...
muskaan having bad dream's continuously n geet console her and to make her calm n shensaid "I Promise to take care of you! okay?? hmmm its something related to future track I think...

again in first scene
heyyee how dreamy intro n her first look make maan's heart goes hmmm something something or I says he
was smitten by her but how a story completed without twist she is muskaan huhh heyyee mere dil ke armaan
aasuoo mein beh gayee enna pyaara intro but no use wrong connect laga h nahiii starting mein he kaand karwa
deya...
Have read one story on identical twins n their triangle love story by god I had amazing crying experience I had crys my eyes out but definitely wondering what new and different this story will offer coz I don't know what but thes lines simply stole my heart n I wanted to read
"Mein usse pana chahta hun"..."Mein usse khona nahi chahta"
"Don't Let Doubts To Loose The Magic Of Love, Because Its Not Every Day That You Meet Some One
Who Has The Magic To Make You Fall In Love!!!"...
And i like the intro of all characters be it maaneet or others...
sorry for my late comment...Edited by brandgurti - 8 years ago
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome
double trouble
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for this also
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update a dog was chasing a girl to save herself she ran into a house in boys room no doubt he i maan who is unaware of a girls presnce in his room that girl is muskaan geets twin whom maan saves geet muskaan twins along with their bro arjun living with their mom surviving hard dev excited s his bro maan is coming everyone making fun of dev taking advantage thats waht r friend for maan is a doc rahul likes geet but sacred to tell her maan uda ke lejayenga phir dekhte rehna finally maan is back to india muskaan gets a similiar dream geet consoles her as always maan had a fun time with his family oh they forgot to buy gift for maan muskaan goes but get chased by a dog maan saves her thus he meets her where geet also fell down hurting herself real weird connection both sis have maan was shocked to meet the twin
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much guys!! for such a lovely response!! sorry can't thank each one individually!
sameera_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

It was one of the Sapna's brother's wedding and the whole gang was invited.. The celebrations were so high! Everyone was grooving on beats, enjoying food and having fun!! The major difference which make people differenciate between Geet and Muskaan was Hairs.. Muskaan had a layered haircut and her hairs falls down just a little down to her shoulders whereas Geet prefers to keep her hairs like rupunzell..  They were long and falls down till her knees..
"Bata bi do ussko!!" Annie appeared out of blue over Rahul's head..
"Huh!!" He jerked up who was busy in staring geet from a distance.. "Dara deti ho yaar tum!!" He frowned..
"Haa!!" Annie led out a laugh.. "Darr to beta usse lagta hai tumhe.. kahin cheer phaar na khae!!" Annie giggled..
"Shut up yaar Annie!" Rahul made a face.. "I will definitely tell her some day!" He sounded confident..
"Aur wo some day kab ayega??" Annie rolled her eyes..
"Tum hona help karne!!" Rahul winked at her..
"Huh!! chalo... niklo.. bada help karungi main tumhari.." Annie pushed Rahul away playfully.. "O baap re... itna time hogaya " Annie jumped up suddenly when her eyes fall on the clock.. "Warden mujhe jaan se maar daalegi!!" Annie used to live in a girls hostel and she is always found in a tussel with her warden for coming late..
"Whats upp??" Rajveer joined the two..
"Wohi roz ka rona!! meri warden!!" Rahul mimicked..
"Ahh.. I suggested you a way out lekin tum sunti kahan ho??" Rajveer shook his head at Annie.. Rajveer since long was suggesting her to move in a appartments he knew which a widow holds and few girls who came in the city for studies and have no place to live lives there... The gang of girls living there and the widow were really decent one and so Rajveer thought its a perfect place for Annie to shift in... Even the monthly rent was very low in there..
"Huhh!! Ek din yehi karungii!!" Annie gritted her teeth..

Maan was so into looking for a land for building up his very own Hospital.. He seems very serious and determined about creating one of his own instead of working in some other random hospital..
Seeing the determination and hardness in the process, Dev suggested him something.. There was a half constructed Hospital a mile away.. Its construction was almost done but then everything stopped due to some financial and personal reasons of the owner.. Dev suggested Maan to visit it and if he finds it appropriate choice to work on further then they can talk to the owner and try and by it instead of buying a whole land and then start construction and so and so which will take hell of a time...
Agreeing with Dev, Maan was out on a visit with Dev over the sight..
"Wow yaar!! Better than i imagined!" Maan smirked looking all around.. "Bhai dekh lo dhung se.. tum keere bohat nikalte ho baad mein.." Dev pouted..
"Haah!! You know what? I feel proud sometimes to see you! " Maan smiled at Dev.. "Kabhi kabhi lagta hai main nahi tum mere bade bhai ho!"
"Haha!! Come on bhai! itne saal sar patakhte patakhte finally i can call myself a business man! So... ofcorse i am better than you in this department!" Dev raised his collar in full tashan..
"Chup oye!!" Maan hit his head lightly... "Acha ab as i expect.. tumne baaki ki research bhi karli hogi... so where are we starting from??" Maan inquired..
"Dekho..." Dev started.. "Jinka yeh dream project tha.. he passed away! unke do bete hain jinki apas mein bilkul nahi banti! Investers ne haath khench liye aur unhe iss hospital mein koi interest nahi hai.. i am pretty sure we can have it within a reasonable price.." Dev explained... "Aurrr ab isse pehle k koi aur unhe approach kare.. let us do it!" Dev pressed his lips togather..

"Yaar tum cheez kya ho??" Muskaan gritted her teeth while glaring at Muskaan.. "Ek ghante mein tumhara kitchen ka saara kaam hojata hai aur mujhse nahi hota phir mama mujhe jharti hain!" Muskaan pouted..
"Ab mujhe kitchen jhanjhat lagta hai to zahir hai main jaldi jaldi nipta k bahar bhaagun gii... Tumhe pyaar hai to tum bade sleeke se araam araam se kaam karti ho! to main kya karun iss mein?" Geet raised her shoulders in the air..
"Very Funny!" Muskaan rolled her eyes.. "Jaldi ka kaam kabhi kisi ka acha nahi hota..."
"Hota hai!!" Geet argued.. "Agar full concentration k saath kiya jaye to!" She chuckled in order to tease Muskaan.. "Urghh!!" Irritated Muskaan, took a pillow and started hitting geet with it.. "Mamma!!" Geet jumped out of the bed and ran outside.. "Junglee hogayi hai yeh... shaadi kar dein isski!!" She yelled..
"Main tumhe chorungi nahi geet ki bachi!!" Muskaan ran after her..
"Bechara hoga wo.. jo tum donow k beech a ke phase gaa!!" Arjun laughed out loud on seeing the drama going on infront..
"Geeet!! Muskaan!! kya kar rahi ho tum donow!!" Rano tried to stop the two from hitting eachother.. "Aur kyun phasne laga koi inke beech??" Next she glared at Arjun..
"Kyun mama?? bechara confuse nahi ho jayega??" Arjun smirked..
"Tum hote ho confuse jo wo ho jayega??" Rano arched an eyebrow at him.. She was so not liking the topic..

Sometimes.. you don't want to say out loud or feel free.. even there are few secrets you try to keep away from your heart aswell.. Same was happening with Mr Maan Singh Khurrana.. It happened so many times that due to Dev he bumped manytimes into Muskaan and Geet and weird chemical changes took place inside him.. Muskaan was becoming a target by his brain.. All he wants to do is to hear her and see her.. He don't ask a thing about the two sisters to dev as dev was quite a smart guy and will get to know about Maan's developing feeling within a click..
Geet and Muskaan seems like a huge mystery to Maan.. Soft Muskaan and Sharp as knife Geet! It was like you say something to geet and she will throw back at you immediately.. But when these two sisters are togather, rest can go to hell!! They have their own world to explore and have fun..
"Even if i will try to approach her, donow behnein saara time itna chipki rehti hai.. impossible hojata hai!!" Maan scratched his forehead while resting flat on the bed to catch some sleep... "Ajeeb hai!" He pouted... "Khairr.. Hospital pe dhyaan do.." He tried to shake away the thought about Muskaan.. It was another problem for him that he never gets to differenciate between the two until one speaks or sets her hairs free.. Something was weird! All their friends can difereciate which one is Muskaan and which one Geet with just a look but how?? It was a big question for him..

Girls have some special power of sensing when they are watched over.. And if one girl is allert, her power grow so strong that she can even sense and tell who is looking at her or others with which eyes..
Rahul's case was quiet clear to geet and inspite of ignoring it alot of times, she finally started giving it a thought.. "Akhir kyun wo mujh mein interested hogaya hai?? Isn't it obvious k i am not girl friend and wife material?? Muskaan ko jagah wo mujh mein interested hai!! Kyun?? aur kese??" Geet took a deep breath while staring out in the space.. "Jo bhi ho!! i have  an oath.. meri life mein bus ek he shaks ayega! Aur maine ussi ka ho jana hai! Acha Bura main nahi jaanti lekin main yeh jaanti hun k ek baar agar main kisi ko dill de bethungi.. to phir usse bhoolne ka sawal nahi! Jab mujhe pata hai k mera dimagh itna he tera hai aur mujhe asaani se kuch bhoolta nahi.. To phir main yeh risk lun he kyun??" She thought... "Main ussi se pyaar karungi.. jisse mein shaadi karungi!!" She once again recalled her self oath..
"Aur yeh Maan Khurrana ka kya chakkar hai?? Ek do baar he mile hain but still... Wo Muskaan ko jaanta bhi nahi hai.. how is he getting interested in her?? Ajeeb hai!" She shook her head turning side to look at a sleeping Muskaan.. "Yeh dekho!! madam itne araam se so rahi hain!! tch.. Kyun har baat tumhari tarah mere liye asaan nahi hoti? Achi na lage to dimah se jati nahi aur phir mujhe neend ati nahi!" Geet pouted whispering out at Muskaan's face..
"Wese aadmi to bura nahi hai!" Geet giggled on the contrarary..
"Hhhahhh Aurr Rahul ka kya karun mein??? Kisi din saamne a ke kuch bol diya to phir main kya karungi?? Acha dost hai yaar! ussko jharna acha nahi lagay gaa mujhe.." Geet brethed deep again...

2 Months Later..

By God's grace, Hospital work was finally done and it was ready to start.. Now it was important to recruit staff... Dressed in a jeans kurti with a scarf hanging around her neck, Dr Nandini Singh was waiting outside to have this little chat with Dr Maan Singh Khurrana..

"Hawt Doctor! Or Angry Young Man??" She smirked glancing top to bottom at Maan who was busy over a call right now.. She kept commenting about him and looking around when finally Maan came and sat down infront of her.. "So.. Dr Nandini? Why do u even wana join us?? App already jahan hain, thats wonder ful!" He asked..
"Yeh hospital mere ghar se kareeb hai! Naya zaroor hai, lekin pir hum nayi cheez mein he to zyaada mehnat karte hain! Best input dete hain to make it run, reach heights! We treat it like a baby!! " Nandini smiled at him..
"You are good at talking! i am impressed!!" Maan giggled..
"so... can i caount myself in?? meri history, Geography sab dekh chuke hain app.. so what do u think??" Nandinishot a questioning look to him to which he smiled and said.."Welcome onborad!"

As Annie stepped inside the hostel after the class, the incharge again started shouting at her but this time Annie fumed with anger and packing her bag at once left without thinking further...

Few minutes Later she was standing outside an Apartment's door about which Rajveer told her... She knocked and waited for few more minutes...
A lady in light blue saree opened the door and asked "jee app??"
"Ummm wo mujhe Mrs Rai se milna tha..." Annie said with a bit hesitation...
"Jee mein hun kahiye??" The lady said and allowed her to come inside...
"Ummm mera naam Annie hai, mein yahan ek university mein parhti hun aur mujhe bataya gaya tha k mujhe yahan rehne k liye..." Annie stopped looking down...
"Tum bilkul sahi jagah i ho beta!!" Th lady smiled at Annie...
"Mera naam Tara Rai hai, mere pati k guzurne k baad mein bilkul akeli ho gai thi iss flat mein to socha k kuch kar liya jaye... Yahan tumhari he tarah aur bhi ladkiyaan rehti hain... aur yeh chotu hai!!" Tara introduced a boy to Annie...
"Yeh yahan sab k kaam kar diya kar deta hai.." Tarah smiled...
"Oh!!" Annie too smiled and the after giving the advance and all, chotu showed her the room and left saying.. Abi Baati Lalkiyaan bi A jein dii Phil Detna titna patal patal kalti hain!!!" Chotu made a face and left which made Annie giggle as she discovered that chotu has stammering problem...
She quickly unpacked her things and laid down on the bed to have some rest..

"Muskaan mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai..." Rano said as she found her awaken reading her novel whereas Geet was fast asleep...
"Kya hua maa???" Muskaan asked closing her book and rested her back on her pillow... Rano came and sat down in front of her...
"Muskaan! mein soch rahi hun k... tumhare papa ki hill station wali zameen bech dun aur un paison se yahan pe flat khareed lun..." Rano sopke out about her thoughts...
"Kya maa??? wo zameen papa ki yaadgaar hai... papa ne kitni mehnet se uss zameen ko apna pai pai jor ne khareeda tha app usse bech kar flat kyun khareedna chahti hain???" Muskaan asked with a frown on her face...
"Muskaan!  baat ko samjho beta... abhi tum aur Geet parh rahi ho... aur Arjun bhi abhi chota hai... waqt k saath saath uski parhai k liye bhi paisa chahiye hoga... aur kal ko tum donow ki shaadi hogi uss mein bhi to paisa lagay gaa... Mein kahan se ekhatta karun ki itna paisa??? Isiliye meine socha hai k wo zameen bech kar yahan ek flat khareed lun aur usse kiraye pe charha dun... aur phir yeh ghar to humara apana hai he..." Rano explained Muskaan...
"N... Nahi maa app jo keh rahi hain wo sahi hai lekin mein wo zameen apko nahi bechne dun gii... mein koi part time job kar lun gii..." Muskaan thought of a way...
"Beta tum yeh kaise karo gi??? abhi tum parh rahi ho phir job bhi karogi?? tum kahan se itna waqt nikalo gii???" Rano asked Muskaan...
"Maa jo bhi hai jaisa bhi hai mein adjust kar lun gii app usski fikar mat kijye..." Muskaan stood by her decision...
"Jaisi tumhari marzi!!" Rano gave up and got up to go...

It was about 8 at night when Annie opened her eyes with the sound of giggle, laughing and chatting of some girls... She took a second to realize what is happening and found out that the other girls were back...
"Hi!!" Annie smiled getting up from the bed..
"Hi!!! humay pata chala k tum yahan nai i ho!! by the way i am Neha!" A girl came forward  and sat down beside her on the bed... Very soon Annie got introduced with all other girls and everyone actually liked her because of her friendly nature...
It was dinner time and All girls were seated on the dining table along with Mrs Tara Rai... Chotu was busy in bringing food for all from the kitchen... "Ab dethna titni patal patal kalti hain!!" He whispered in Annie's ears which made her giggle...
On the dinner table Annie got to know more about all of them and their usual routine... After dinner everyone left for their beds... Annie's bed was at the corner with a window on her right...
"Annie!! tum uss bed pe comfortable to ho naa??" Neha asked...
"Yeah i am very comfortable here.. bal ke mujhe to yeh bohat acha lag raha hai iss khidki ki saath wala bed hai so  hawa bhi achi aye gii.." Annie smiled...
"Haan aur kuch dinow baad bhoot ki awaazein bhi!!" One of the girl said...
"Kya?? bhoot??? rubbish!!" Annie laughed at the girl's statement...
"Nahi seriously wo mazak nahi kar rahi..." Another girl named jhanvi said..
"Wo jo saamne bilkul andhere mein ghira hua flat dikh raha hai naa... wahan se bohat ajeeb ajeeb awazein ati hain aksar... bahar tala laga hota hai aur wahan koi rehta bhi nahi hai phir bhi ander se kabhi kabhi roshni bhi ati hai... Mujhe to bohat darr lagta hai.." Jhanvi said and lie down on her bed...
"I really don't believe in all this.." Annie made a face thinking.."Faaltu mein mujhe darane ki koshish kar rahe hain!!" and closing her eyes went to sleep...
 In some Mid Night hour she again opened her eyes to drink some water.. and when she was about to go to sleep gain she saw the lights once of the same flat those girls were talking about... She felt a gush of fear ran down her spine...
"Nahi! nahi! aisa kuch nahi hota... koi rehta hoga wahan..."Annie told her self and turning the other side went to sleep...

It was 8 in the morning and everyone was getting ready for their work when Muskaan told Geet about her last night talk with Rano...
"What?? Job??? how will you manage?? and by the way abhi to humne apne career ki theek se shuraat bhi nahi ki hai... how will you find a job with that much amount of salary which can solve our problems???" Geet questioned...
"Koshish to ki ja sakti hai naa..." Muskaan replied keeping the water bottle in her bag...
"As you wish yeh tumhara decision hai..." Geet stepped out of the matter though she didn't really liked that idea...

After the class Dev, Muskaan, Geet, Rahul, Rajveer and Annie gathered in the library for some serious discussion about the chapter they have just studied in the class few minutes back when Annie asked..."Kya bhoot pret waqai hote hain??
"Kyun tumne paal liya hai koi??" Rajveer joked...
"Shut up!! i am serious..." Annie then told them the whole story about that flat which made Rajveer go pale...
"Oh Hello madam! Don't make fun of it... meine bhi bohat saare kisse sune hain uss flat k baare mein so you better stay out if that... Its not funny..." Rajveer warned Annie...
"Arre how can you take that seriously???" Annie gave a surprised look to Rajveer...
"Kyunki tum shayad bhool rahi ho k meine bhi ussi area k aas paas rehta hun and i have heard lot about it... wo flat waqai bohat khatarnak hai and i am warning you wahan se door rehna... faaltu mein kisi musibat mein par gai to lene k dne par jaein gay..." Rajveer said seriously..
"Acha bus karo tum donow..." Rahul interrupted...
"Abay haan yaar! kya topic discuss karne aye thai aur kya karne beth gaye??" Dev also got irritated with RajveerAnnie's banter...
"Aur wase bhi i don't believe in all this..." Muskaan added with a frown...
They all again got seated and their eyes fell on Geet who was very much engrossed in the book that she didn't even paid any attention on that bhootnath story of Annie...
"Oye Geet! tum itne ghaur se kya parh rahi ho??" Rahul asked clicking his finger near her ear...
"Chhh parhne do mujhe... phir baat karungi..." Geet answered straight and everyone started looking at each other's faces raising their shoulders about her behavior...
"Kya parh rahi ho behna???" Muskaan shakes Geet from her shoulder...
"Hmmm Kyaaa?" Geet whined...
"I think hum yahan aj ka lecture discuss karne bethe thai!!" Sapna snatched away the book from Geet...
"Aree to karo, meine kab mana kiya hai... lekin mujhe plzzz door rakho iss crime and deviance k  topic se i am allergic to it!!!" Geet snatched back the book and started reading it again...
"Iss ka kabhi kuch nahi ho sakta... Geet! jahan kahin bhi tumhari shaadi hogi wo bechara to gaya aur uski family bhi!!" Dev commented shaking his head...
"Haan dekha jaye gaa..." Geet replied not moving her eyes from the book... It was her habit once she starts reading anything, she completes it at any cost and don't liked to get disturbed... So it was understood by everyone that when Geet is reading something, the whole world can go to hell... its just not of her concern at that moment...

Although Annie really didn't believed on all that bhootnath thing... but still she felt interested in knowing how can other people even think like that and if no one lives there then she herself heard some noises and saw the light ... from where was it coming and how?? These questions have occupaied her mind fully...

It was Sunday and she was having tea with others in the morning when she started discussing that topic with Mrs Rai...

"Dekho beta! mujhe zyaada vishwaas nahi hai in sab cheezon pe aur na hi meine kabhi kuch ajeeb dekha hai uss flat mein... yeh to tum hi ladkiyan hon jin ki nazren chobeeson ghante ussi flat par rehti hain, phir bhi tum kehti ho to mein mandir se pavitr jal le aoon gii wo uss flat k charon taraf  chotu se chirakwa dena.." Mrs Rai suggested..

"Nai!!! mudhe malne ta toi shoth nahi hai... mein to nai daoonga, thud dao aur kallo jo kalna hai.. affti laltiyaan.." Chotu made a face...
"Hahahaha!!!" Annie giggled...
"Acha theek hai nahi jana tum... mein khud he chali jaoon gii..." Annie smiled..

In the late Night hours Annie some how gathered all her courage and ignoring about Rajveer's warning wrapped a shawl around her and went there... The girls were right... the main door was locked with a huge lock which was corroded fully and seems like no one has opened it from years...

A shiver ran down her spine and fear came in her heart but still controlling herself she threw the water around the whole flat with her fingers and heard some noises... She tried to look inside from the small hole present on the door and saw some black sheets moving and then a candle ligthen up...

"Meine kaha tha naa wo zaroor aye gii usse chain nahi aye ga... ab hum apni barsoon ki murad poori karein gay uss ne yeh jal chirak kar humay neend se jagaya hai ab hum usse humaisha k liye sula kar amar kar dein gay aur phir usse shaadi karke apni barson ki murad poori karein gay!!!" With that an evil laugh broke down  silence making Annie go blue with fear...

"Annie!! ab yehi humari sangini banne gii.!!! hahahahah" Annie heard more sound of laugjing and ran away from there... sitting on her bed she gulped down a glass of water.. all her sleep was already vanished and she was shivering like hell...

"Yeh... yeh meine kya kar diya??? kis hewaan k saath panga le liya... Rajveer ne mujhe warn bhi kiya thak iss sab se door rahun... ab mein kya karun???" Annie was shaking with fear...

Muskaan was continously searching for a job in the news paper and Geet making faces at her situations...
"Ufff poore teen ghante se tum yeh akhbaar chaat rahi ho... akhir iss mein itna gaur se parhne wala kya hai??? agar job available hai to hai aur nahi hai to nahi hai... itna ghaur se dekhne se kuch karishma nahi hone wala..." Geet frowned at Muskaan and again turned her face to watch television...
"Yaar tum TV dekho naa.." Muskaan felt irritated.. "Ya  phir ja k so jao!!"
"Tum chalo naa saath mein.." Geet was in a mood to play..
"Tum shaadi kar lo!!!" Muskaan gritted her teeth..
"Oho!! Mere shaadi karne se tumhe job mil jayegi??" Geet chuckled..
"Sukooon.. socho mujhe kitna sukoon milega!!" Muskaan said out lout knowing she has to run now..

The very next morning Annie avoided any other discussion... she was looking pale and when she told what happened Geet immediately replied..."What rubbish!! I don't believe this..."
" So do i..." Muskaan added..
"Arre yaar par wo keh rahai hai to kuch to sachai hogi naa iss sab mein..." Rahul took Annie's side whereas Rajveer was quiet...
"Meri baat to sunni he nahi thi naa... bus fuzul ki bakwaas karta rehta hun mein!!" Rajveer blabbered...
"Acha buss naa... wo pehle he bohat darri hui hai.." Dev calmed down everyone...
"Wase i have an idea... tum ab jab ja he chuki ho wahan to ek baar aur ja k maafi maang lo shayad wo jo bhi cheez hai tumhe maaf karde aur baksh de... kyunki yeh atmaein agar kuch waqai peeche weeche par gai to..." Rahul suggested...
"I agree!!" Sapna added..
"Haan haan jao jao jo karna hai karo meri bala se..." Rajveer was stiill angry at Annie for not listning to him...

Once again in the night hours Annie hesitantly walked towards the same flat with a torch and gulping down the lump in her throat she some how managed to reach up the door... To her surprise the lock was open... She slowly opened the door with shivering hands and find it all dark around... at once the door got closed and locked...

"Please please mujhe chor do..." Annie started shouting...

"Awaaz neeche ladki... apni yeh roshni bujhao aur idhar ao hum tumhe kuch nahi kahein gay!!" Annie saw one black sheet sitting on a sofa with candles all around and one white sheet moving here and there...

She switched off the torch and pleaded..."Please mujhe baksh do... mujhse bohat bari ghalti hogai... mein ab kabhi iss taraf aoon gii bhi nahi..." Annie's heart was sinking...

"Khamosh!!!! kaise nahi aye gii??? ab to hum tujhe maar se tujhe mara kardein gay phir hum tujh se beyaah rachaein gay aur tu kehti hai k yahan aye gii nahi!!!" the Black sheet moved fast and Annie heard the shout of that on her...

"Please nahi!!!" Annie started crying...

"Arre buss bhi karo yaar uski jaanlo gay kya???" All the lights turned on and Rahul came out from the white sheet and Rajveer from the black...
"Tum!!!!!" All her fear vanished away at once and she grabbed Rajveer's collar...
"Tumhe yehi stupid prank mila tha mujh pe karne k liye... tum sab ladke ek se he hote ho... ab baat bhi mat karna mujhe..." Annie hit the earth hard against her foot and left in anger...
"Kya yaar ab dekha na bharak gai!!!" Rahul frowned at Rajveer...
"Mana lun gaa, khud he barh charh k bol rahi thi k mein nahi darti kisi bhi cheez se to meine socha kyun na ek try maar jaye..." Rajveer smiled but he was sure she is angry and will creat a big fuss of it!

" samajhta kya hai apne app ko??? idiot stupid!!" Annie cursed Rajveer and felt disgusted... And the very Next Morning left for Rajhistan without informing any of her friends in anger for some days to rest...

After appointing Doctors and Nurses the next poblem Maan faced was about managing his time and schedule.. he has so much work to do so he needed a secretry and for that he was interviewing when saw a candidate with fimilar face entering... How can he ever forget this face... it was the same one which took his sleep away and was a complete distraction for him...
"App???" Maan was surprised to see Ms Muskaan Handa!
"Hi!!" Muskaan formally greeted and sat down and Maan realised that he had to be professional... He started the interview and got impressed with her confidence level... althought she has no experience lekin jab dill ka mamla ho to itna to chalta hai yaar!πŸ˜‰
"Umm sir  i request you not to appoint me on the basis of your brother's friend.." Muskaan requested..
"Dont worry Ms Handa its very professional here... by the way app ko job ki kya zaroorat par gai???" Maan asked...
"I have my own personal reasons sir!!" Muskaan replied biting her lower lip...
"Any ways! the qualifications you have are enough for this job requirnment so yes you can join from tomorrow!!" Maan smiled returning her, her file...
Thank you sir!!!" Muskaan replied and went out of the room..
"So Ms Muskaan Handa!!!! Welcome to Sanjivani!" Maan got lost into her beauty and calmed nature as she left...

Hope u enjoyed!
Sameera
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
😳

nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update so annie is forcing rahul to tell geet abt his feelings for her ye annie to rahul ko aur dara rahi hai maan was looking for alocation for his hospital but dev suggested to take over the hospital which was half completed it will save time and he can renovate it maan like the location thjey together decide to takeover dv will uilt it maan will run it love muskaan and geets fight maan seem to be intrigued by both sis he wants to approach but is confused geet is confused as to why rahul is interested in her geet had amde an oath she will only love her hubby she is cribbing why muskaan is sleeping so tense free why man seems to be interested in muskan though he isnt bad annie left her place and went to the apartment rajeev suggested so thats why muskaan wanted to work coz of their financial condition maan very much interested in muskaan he likes her
SheenGcian thumbnail
Nice Chapter πŸ‘
I dont know why but Its became my habit to read Maan's name with Geet.. I didnt like it with muskan 
I know twins hain magar phi bhi,,πŸ˜†
Hahahaha ajveer ne kia banaya annie ko πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
When she opened the door, I started laughing coz I knew its their gang πŸ€£\
Waiting for next
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice update
but this cross connection of maan n muskan