Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MG FF "Sunn Leyna" Chapter3 Page 24 (9/1/17) - Page 6

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
toh maan kiss per fida hoga...

awesome update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much for the lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heycookie thumbnail
Awesme start
geet n muskan r twins..cant wait to read nxt
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Have read so many stories on identical twins. So definitely wondering what new and different this story will offer.

Geet and Muskaan are identical twins and the one thing that is I noticable is they are connected in a strange way. If one twin feels other gets affected.

I know this is too soon but still Im guessing Maan and Muskaan are going to fall for each other and Geet will fall for Maan given how the twins shares a connection. You even gave an example in this update. When Muskaan fell and hurt herself there Geet too got hurt. So it's highly likely that when Muskaan falls for Maan maybe Geet too does without having any power over her feelings. But does this happens only with Geet or Muskaan as well? Like if something happens to Geet, Muskaan feels it as well? That is something I would like to know.

But still lets see how it goes. Cos what I said is predictable and your stories are anything but predictable. From the experience Im having with your other story "Badmaash Dill" I can't say anything so surely.

Coming to the rest of the update, it was fun. Geet, Muskaan, Dev, Rahul, Annie all are friends. So Dev is in college and works in his own business as well? Rahul has got feelings for Geet. But she isn't a person many likes cos of her attitude. Whereas Muskaan is sweet. So I guess the twins might be identical but their personality is opposite. Muskaan is good in fashion but Geet isn't so you did gave small glimpses of how different the twins are from each other.

Maan is foreign return here too. So no girlfriend?

Update was enjoyable. Looking forward to read more.

-Sanjana!
Madhuddian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update... loved it... geet n muskan are twins,
maan got shock seeing both
geet n muskan. eagerly waiting 4 d nxt prt... continue soon plz...
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome start..Story of twins Geet and Muskan.. Maan met Muskan and stunned to see Geet as they are alike. Interesting. waiting for next..
SheenGcian thumbnail
Awesomme Chapter Sammera 👏
Geet n Muskan twins..
Maan met muskan n Rahul likes Geet 😲
No love twist mummyyy 😭
Wwaiting for next
fojiamin thumbnail
very good story waiting for the next
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome start...am already in love with this story...jaldi jaldiii update plsss
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
nice prologue and lovely banner
reading first story of yours
will read other one by one
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
part 1 - lovely start...loved the collage gang making fun with each other and catching dev as their target...dev was studying and working for their b'ness too...maan came back after finishing his studies in surgery...geet & muskan were identical twins...so maan & muskan met and maan was shocked to see duplicate copy of her, geet outside...seems maan & muskan will fall for each other and geet too falls for him...Rahul likes geet...waiting for more