rinky's behaviour........

meenu2007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have read here that everybody is either talking about mihir or rinky    or mihir mihika.
What I have question here is not about chemistry but behaviour...Rinky knew from the first moment that mihir loved mihika.. so she cannot fight with him on that all the time just because no body can forgot there love on the blink of the eye unless they do something very bad. Here both mihika and mihir lost ther love due to circumstances... so even mihir was mad with mihika it is natural when he find out that why she did that he will be feeling bad...and when he married rinky he was not aware of that truth.. so just because he is now married to rinky he cannot even feel bad, talk to her or feelguilty... its not like he is going out with her hiding meeting her etc that rinky is getting mad at him... I think she is too shellfish , just because she cannot have good relation ship with her husband, even when she is the one misbehaving...she is jealous of her brother and his wifes relation...what is that? this means she has to be mad at her mom and dad too because they also have very loving relation ship...why is no body showing her the truth of her behaviour...

am i wrong ..questioning her behaviour...yes she is feelingbad, insecure but this is not the way to behave, she should talk to mihir, ishita, raman, mihir and her parents and try to do something instead of screaming at everybody...its good no body is telling her the truth that if mihir hasn't married her at the time what could have become of her as per indian society...
please respond...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Meenu, aptly put. Rinki and also all Bhallas are very selfish people indeed. That includes Raman - in order to make his sister and his family happy, Raman threw Ishita out of the house! Raman also loves Ishita when things go his way, else he says the meanest and now crudest things to her and she is always treated like a doormat and important things r hidden from her and she is not a part of any of his decisions when arrogance takes over... he is more cordial with Shagun and has hassle free dates with her.😆
Rinki being jealous of Raman when he has done so much for her and finally after 6 years he has found some happiness is just so selfish. Mihika was the other extreme too selfless and stupid. 

Rinki is immature, stupid, selfish and thinks very highly of herself... Mihir never wanted to get out of the relationship but the way she is continuing to behave, I feel he should just leave her and go - then she will come back to her senses.😡
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Meenu I believe the worse is still to come. Raman is not around and Subbu is and Rinki is at Bhallas - she will surely try to create MU between Raman Ishita and use Toshiji to blast Ishita...Lets watch the fun...😆