Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

let it go-manan ss part 36 pg 110 (Page 78)

Manancrazy_95 Senior Member

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Loved it
Amazing update..

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 2:58am | IP Logged
It's so loving !!
AARAARSHI Senior Member

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Nyc update dr.update next part soon
AARAARSHI Senior Member

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 7:38am | IP Logged
its nyc update soon
aaushiiii Senior Member

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Hey yr story is awsm Clap with lots of twist and turns LOL love manan they wr amazing Embarrassed continue soon Tongue and pm m
maniknandini Groupbie

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Parr 27:
Everyone rushed to see nandini hearing she was having fever. Manik had informed them when he went for making breakfast. 

"What is this chotu? Manik yaha nahi dhi iska MATLAB yeh nahi ki tum careless hojao" mukthi scolded her and cabir too joined "ha..laddoo u know ryt if u don't eat properly u get fever and now what have u done?? Agar manik concert ke baad jaldi ghar nahi aya tho u would've been sick here and without anyone to take care?". "N u wanted to make us feel guilty for leaving u here alone?" Dhruv asked her equally angry. Nandini was hearing all this with her head bowed down and she was in the verge of crying. "Am so..sorry guys" she choked. Seeing her like this melted their heart and they hugged her consoling her. That's when Manik entered with food tray. He made tomato soup which was on of nandini's favorite. "Move everyone, let her eat something" he said as he made himself comfortable besides her. "Soup?" Everyone literally shouted. "Ya doctor said since she is very weak don't start with hard food, so soup. Plus this is one of her favorite, right nandu?" He asked making her sit properly with the support of a pillow and started feeding her. She just nodded in agreement while enjoying the soup. 

"Waise tum log mere lite kya lays?" She asked cleaning her lips. Everyone just looked at each other and sighed sadly. "So.." Cabir started to say but nandini cut him in between " u didn't get time as u were rushing back here to see me...am I right or am I right?" She asked ever so confidently. "Ya"everyone shouted with surprise. "Tumhe kese pata?" Dhruv asked "cuz I know u all. You didn't wanted to leave me alone for a long time and u guys love me a lot so u guys missed me like I missed u all" she said smiling widely. Everyone was mesmerized by her. She did know them very well. "Wo tho theek he in, tum Manik se nahi puchoge? After all he manages to buy something every time no matter how busy he is" mukthi said while manik glared at her and nandini blushed. Everyone burst out laughing seeing manik and nandinis reaction. After a lot of leg pulling and teasing cabir dhruv and mukthi left. Manik took out a small box from the drawer and placed it in her palms. "What's this?" Nandini sked curiousky . "I just gave u ryt, toh y r u asking open it na" he said poking her. She shakes her head and opened the box. She was dumbstruck seeing it. It was a platinum band with M&N engraved with red and black and inside the band it was engraved 'humesha'. She hugged him tight and asked "where is urs?" She asked still hugging him. He broke the hug and looked at her amazed "tumhe kaise patha?" He asked. "I know because I love u " she said pecking his lips. He took out other box and showed her. It was d same ring but of his size. Manik made her wear her ring so did nandini with manik. 

At Cafe (twist @ corner)

Mukthi, Dhruv and Cabir was sitting there chilling and talking about their concerts and d uncontrollable fans there. They were chit chatting when someone entered the cafe. Everyone got shocked seeing the person.

Mukthi- YOU (anger rising to its peak)
Dhruv- what u want and y r u here? Just get out (dhruv shouted)
Cabir was just standing there, his hand curled into a fist, looking at the person. The person was standing there with an evil smirk on his face.
"So u guys do remember me. Wow!!!that's amazing" he said walking towards fab3. "Tumhe kaise bhul sakthi ho HARSHAD. After all college mein we had fum failing ur plans" cabir said gritting his teeth. With this harshad's expressions changed. "Don't think u guys are safe. Am not gonna leave u al so easily" harshad said smirking "and Aliya, u know poor girl she think u guys made me paralyzed but she doing know am not paralyzed and I didn't even had an accident, it was all a plan and I'll make sure u guys break in such a way that it'll b impossible to gather urself back" he said in a challenging tone. "Let's see who wins" mukthi said confidently moving close to harshad and running her fingers on his cheeks and giving a slap. "And this is for thinking about breaking us. Rest u'll get in high doses after ur rotten plans fails. So now OUT" the ever quiet Dhruv shouted. Harshad rubbed his cheeks and grinned evily and left. "We have to tell manik" cabir said. "No he and nandini will be worried" mukthi said. "No mukthi v have to tell them especially when its hard had, he knows that nandini is N&m industries CEO and was betraying him in the name of helping him against us. They should know otherwise it will get real nasty" dhruv said and the others agreed.

At MaNan villa (name of manik and nandini's home)

Both manik and nandini were sleeping. Fab3 entered the villa and found it quiet. They moved to manik and and in it's bedroom. They saw them sleeping cuddling each other and a smile formed on everyone's lips and they forgot their worries seeing the love birds sleeping peacefully in each others arms. They went down to hall without disturbing their sleep and crashed on sofa and soon they also drifted to sleep.

It was 1 in the noon when manik woke up. He opened his eyes to the sleeping beauty. He gently kissed her forehead and untangled himself from her without disturbing her sleep. He kept pillow so that she can hug it. He caressesd her hair and went to kitchen. When he reached the hall he saw cabir mukthi and dhruv sleeping. Mukthi's head on cabirs lap and cabirs head on dhruvs shoulder. He smiled seeing them and went into kitchen to make soup for nandini and ordered some food for others. After making soup, he waked everyone except nandini. By that time parcel also came. Everyone went into their respective rooms to get fresher and join for lunch. Manik entered the room to see the bed empty, first he panicked but then calmed as he heard water running in the washroom. He was going to check on her when she came out wearing a floral printed frock which was till her knees. He soled seeing her and she blushed seeing his intense gaze. "Let's have lunch downstairs. Mukthi cabir and dhruv is also here" she nodded and held his hands for support. But manik being manik picked her in his arms and came down to see everyone was already seated. They smiled widely seeing manik and nandini. Both manik and nandini sensed something wrong but waited for them to tell it themselves. They all sat together and had lunch with teasing and lots of laugh. After that manik made nandini eat medicine as she cringed like a 5 year old. Everyone was seated in the hall. Manik onf the single seated sofa with nandiniin his lap, mukthi dhruv andcabir on the other sofa. 

"Guys Harshad is back" mukthi cabir and dhruv said together. Manik and and Nandini were shocked and looked at them trying to digest what they just heard. Till a few minutes ago everything was fine and perfect and now everything is going to change.

So that's it for today..now comment time. Comment ur views and ya suggestions too...

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

alphymbkeyuri_Vridhiricap15mithunav2014bhavanimspooja.loyaaerialBarkha_msweet_krushiNaghmakouserpoojanimaseJoan4lovenamita.kirtikarsusmitha.smili_mini1NishpoosairozkhanSamaira187Rkwadhwanishinig_starsimran_waliachocolateprincythirthashubhangi31samiachohangurnam_kaurharisrirunjhun1992AZEENANGEL17080315Shahnazzie101Aisha_SandarwinMANANamazesbans8597AishaMananlavina1612tasnimanika7ksh_ngurl_coolman7sarkerneha0002DevAkshisuv-kriyaanshuma_taareySSimraQueenOfHellsunset17yams_iniMSIKuramusicalstarsepicangellovelyyuvi10Hadjer13ArpuSaranSaddy12Saisha_7zooni.shahAsha_25stunning555avneetkaur28MaNaN_trSbadkulanamikapragyas1192sweetarchiecrazzy_girl1999kk.4Hasi-Pani1angellovemanan_RocK_StaR_manan_0711Kavyashree22aarohi_angel98Naj91mehjaben_nahinsharon.babupiyu008Lovelylav7apps33shristi sardaHTA111fireroad99NAVYA64KaShforever06Mawara_Ejazjesse93cutypie04manya_189AsthaVerma92SidhaarthimairaallauddinbhagupurHumzyAMAR_LOVE

Humzy IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
lovely update
oh no harshad is back which means trouble
cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..paarsaa.. Goldie

Posted: 10 June 2015 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
aww so sweat
love the caring and loving nature of manik towards nandini

Go to top