Posted: 8 years ago
You haven't uploaded tdy
Plzz update soon
DWJensenackles thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow yaaar!!!!!!! You're awesome man! I'm speechless!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
*bowing down*
Great storyline! I love it! Continue soon.
PM me if its not a problem :)
Love, Pari😊
lavina1612 thumbnail
Amazing .. :)
When will you upload next part??
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 18:
Manik and Nandini - who were made for each other but had a long way to go. They realized their love but realisations are not enough. Yo have to prove and confess. Nandini realized her mere crush to be love when she was in her tender age but at the same time it took Manik more than just a couple of years to find out. He wanted everything to be perfect. But is it going to be so easy when evil was hanging above their heads like a sword to slash their love and happiness.

Manik had changed a lot in just one and half weeks. He was not the sane Manik he knew before his marriage. He was recognizing a part of him that he himself has never seem him. That part which he only saw in the pictures nandini took. But hey!! Experience do change people. SOE for good like Manik and some for bad like Aliya.

Nandini's PoV:

I was feeling so happy. Finally I told Manik about everything, each and every incident in my life. He now knows I love him even though I didn't tell him. He saw my diary, the pictures I took. He had been very caring and gentle with me from the day I got my consciousness back. I was standing under the shower remembering our first kiss and a blush krept on my cheeks. It was a dream come true. The warm water was falling on my body giving me goosebumps. I switched off the shower and dried myself and wrapped a towel around my body. I peeped through the washroom door to make sure he was not their. Once I found the room empty, I stepped out of the room and went to the cupboard to take a pair of clothes with was kept Ina corner. But when I opened the cupboard I saw that my dresses were neatly hanged along with Manik's clothes. Am small smile played on my lips. I was deciding on what to wear when a pair of arms engulfed e in a back hug holding my waist. I was startled at first but knowing the touch I relaxed. "Manik.." That was the only thing I could say.

Manik's POV:

I came to bedroom after making coffee and toast for breakfast. The scene in front of me took many surprise. Nandini was standing there crapped in a black towel, water dripping from her hair and rolling down her arms and cheeks evoking the monster in me. But I have to be patient. I kept the tray on the table and went near her. She was concentrating on what to wear and I couldn't control more and took her in a back hug. Her scent was intoxicating and addictive. She startled ith my sudden action. "Manik.." She took my name as in a whisper. She was trebkling and I was loving the effect I had on her. I was happy that I had the same effect on her like she has on one. I was nuzzling her neck and biting her ear lobes making her moan. She was shivering and cluctched my arms tightly. "Ouch" she hissed. I broke the hug and turned her around. "Kya hua? Did I hurt u?" I asked worriedly. Her eyes were brimming with tears. She nodded in a no. "Phir?" "My hands" she said pointing towards her elbow where it was fractured. Doctor had remove the plaster as it was fine now but had asked her not to d any heavy work. I understood that it hurted when she clutched my hands tightly. I quickly picked a pair of white shorts and a pink tank top for her to change and asked her to come fast. She nodded and went to change.

I had kept bandage and pin relief ointment for her. She came out looking absolutely breathtaking in the shirts. I patted on the bed and she ca,me and sat. I took her hand and applied some ointment and bandaged her elbow. We sat their silently. I took the breakfast and came to her. She was trying t take the coffee but I refused. "I'll give you" I said sternly making her pout.I smiled but quickly his my smile and made her drink the coffee slowly. "Y didn't u tell me its hurting. I could've bandaged it early ryt" I asked her angrily as she wasn't taking care ofherel. "It want hurting. It started achig she I clutched your..." She didn't complete the sentence and started blushing realizing what she just said. I smirked. She was looking down blushing. I lifted her face ith my inde finger and made her look at me " u don't have to be shy nandini. I love to see u blush" I said softly, she blushed harder and looked into my eyes. Our eye lock was broken by the "all time wrong timing guru" Mr. Cabir Dhawan. 

"Cabir.." I said frustratingly while nandini just blushed and started looking here and there. "Are kya cabir, mein apne behen se Milne keliye aayi noon tumse nahi" saying this cabir took nandini in a brotherly hug.. That's when he noticed her hands "what happened to ur elbow? Manik he phirse much kiya kya?" He asked hlf jokingly and half seriously. "Nahi bhaiyya wo mera hath dard kar rahi thi as I hit  my elbow where it  was fractured" she said giving a side glance to me. I just smirked at her making her blush. "Laddu, tum kabhi toh apne khayal rakha kar. Bolna manik usse. She is always careless" cabir said sitting on the bed. "Mein bhi yahi batha rahi thi isko. Par sunthe kana ho" I said while feeding her toast. She just looked at  me surprised and I just winked her in response. "Yeh ankhon ze ishara Karna bandh Karo aur mere swath ajao tum dono" he said taking  toast from the plate receiving a smack from me. "Surprise hein" cabir said at once. Nandis eyes twinkled hearing the word surprise. "Chalo bhaiyya chalo" she said standing up. "Nahi cabir, she is weak" I argued. "Manik please chalk na" she asked making a cute cute which I couldn't resist. "Theek he in, let me change" and she was jumping with joy.

We entered a building and the lights were off. Nandini was holding my hands tightly and I knew y. She was afraid of darkness after they park incident. I pulled her closer hugging her ensuring her that I was there for her. I felt her relaxing.

Nandini's POv: me and manik were standing in the dark room. Suddenly the light came and mukthi dhruv and cabir jumped at us shouting "surprise". My eyes grew wide seeing the surprise. It was a small music room with guitars, violin, piano, drums kept neatly arranged. Mukthi grabbed my hand and took me to a table on which something was kept hidden with a white cloak. "Open it" she asked me enthusiastically. I looked back and the three boys nodded. I slowly took d cloak and my breathe stopped. It was a black guitar. It WS special. There were only two piece of this kind of guitar in India, one was of course with Manik and the other one was in front f me that too a personalized one.the guitar was printed with the pics we took last day. Me and manik together with cake covered faces and also pics of us as group. I couldn't imagine how much happy I was. I just hugged mukthi tightly and let my tears flow. And the boys also joined in the hug. We broke the hug and dhruv wiped my tears saying "nandu I hate tears re" making me smile and others laughed hitting his head playfully. "Thankyu guys. This means a lot t me. But how did u guys know that I wanted this uitar. It was one of my dreams to have this" I asked. "Buddhu, it was in your diary pus am your bro. So itna toh mujhe pata hona chahiye na " cabir said dramatically. I looked at manik a said a silent thNkyu to which he blinked his eyes a s a welcome. "But guys its very costly right" I asked wiping the rest of the tears "oo hello Mrs. Malhotra aapko pata nahi hein kya aapka pathi that is me and your brother can afford this" manik said coolly. "Sirf vo dono nahi hum bhi hein na dhruv" mukthi said putting her hand around dhruvs shoulder"yup" dhruv said. I couldn't have asked for more.

So here goes the next part. Am sorry fr the late update. My class starts tomorrow so had to make some preparations for that. Do comment ur views and suggestions. :)