Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

let it go-manan ss part 36 pg 110 (Page 27)

maniknandini Groupbie

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Monstuholic4evr

Originally posted by maniknandini

Originally posted by Monstuholic4evr

I read the last few parts just now...

Nandini is Cabir's sister!!! That was very unexpected
Rishab is dead. Poor soul. ;(
And the way Manik felt like a part of him is dying along with Nandini. I am happy he feels that way. And I cried reading the parts. That's very hard to achieve. So it's like the biggest compliment I can give you. :)

One thing that is confusing me is that Cabir just now got the diaries and Nandini is already awake. When will Manik read the diaries then. Like in the prologue.

Thankyu so much dear...picture abhi baaki he in mere dostWink.

Your story is one of the most interesting mysteries I am reading at the moment. And you know what I read the parts yesternight and told about it to Pious. She is the real holder of this account but she had to quit IF due to some reasons. And she is too interested in your story. I wish she could leave comments. She makes sure that she leaves long comments, well mostly, she tries. And she actually likes giving suggestions and have in depth discussions about the story. Anyone would love to have her as his reader.

Thankyu sooo much. Am really happy that u liked d story. I do write small stories but in my personal diaries nly. This is the first time am writing for others to read. I would aslo like to hear her comments. I love when readers comment and critize my work and give suggestions to make d story better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shonacutiepie Newbie

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
One of my favorite stories...its heart touching and i find peace in your story... Great job.. Keep going 
lissy16 Senior Member

Posted: 24 May 2015 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
please update fast...
urvisaini IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Waiting. ...
Continue soon 
maniknandini Groupbie

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Part 11
"M..man..ik" they heard a whisper. Their eyes shot up. They rushed towards d bed to see nandini opening her eyes slowly. They saw her opening her eyes slowly. As soon as she opened her eyes he again called out for manik. He came close to her and held her hand and spoke softly " shh..am here..am here". They were looking into each others eyes when cabir interrupted. "Nandu tum theek hein na? And don't dare to pull such a stunt on me again. I was very scared" he said kissing her forehead lightly. Nandini was a bit nervous cuz as far as she knew manik didn't know abt there relation. She looked at manik to see his expression but for her surprise he was calm like nothing happened. She knew by then he came to know about cabir n her being siblings. "I'll call d doctor" saying this he left d room giving some time for manik and nandini. 

Manik sat on d bed near her and held her hand tight in his. She was taken aback by his sudden act. She wasn't expecting such a reaction. She thought he'll b happy cuz that's how he had been behaving since d day she agreed for d marriage. The manik she knew disappeared somewhere. But now he was back. Manik wasn't looking at her. " y didn't u tell me..that cabir is ur brother?" He asked her looking at d wall playing with her small fingers. He lookednat her when he didn't get a reply. He was shocked to see her crying. Nandini thought manik was angry cuz she didn't tell d truth but little did she know that he was just worried and disappointed that his friend didn't tell him about his sister. "Nandu..plz don't cry..am not angry..shy" he tried consoling her, wiping d tears away from her cheeks.  A warm feeling filled inside nandini as his thumb stroked her cheeks.

Cabir came in with the doctor. Both manik and cabir stood at a distance to give space for doctor to check her. " u r fine nandini. But b extra careful. Its ur head that got hit. U CNT take stress or pressure and need complete rest. And if u r having excessive headache do come to me OK" saying this he signalled cabir and manik to follow him. "We will come in a moment" saying this d duo went with d doctor. Outside doctor was a bit worried. " u r her husband ryt" Dr asked pointing towards manik. He nodded and d Dr continued " u should take extra care of her. She is in a depressed state. She is suppressing a lot inside her. Make sure she is happy. This depression and stress can affect her badly especially now. U guys r lucky that she didn't loose her memory or went into coma. But if not taken care of there r chances for that. Don't stress her with anything. Make her express whatever she has inside her that'll help her to come out of dat depression" saying this d Dr patted manik's shoulder and went.

Cabir's POV:

We decided not to tell nandini. We went inside d ICU, she was sleeping, her face again calm like it always used to b. We went near her and sat on d chair. "Manik go home and take rest, am here with her" I said. He needed to change his clothes and sleep for a while. He hasn't slept the whole night but manik was manik. When he starts to care for someone he makes sure he is der always when they need him air nandini toh wife hein, "no cabir. I want to stay here. Tum jao i'll b here" manik said still looking at a sleeping nandini. Uuff..its hard to make him understand. "Buddy, at least go n change ur dress. I know ki u want to spend time with ur wiiife" intentionally stretching the wide " but I don't think she'll like u to see u covered with blood" manik rolled his eyes at me for teasing him at this time too. But its me. Without further argument hevstood up and turned to go but she immediately went close to nandini and left after kissing her forehead.

I couldn't stop my smile. Manik actual I strtd caring for her. I was d happiest man. Nandu had suffered a lot. Rishabs treatment, her studies. She completely refused any financial help from me. She told me she wanted to do this alone. I was aware of her crazy love for manik even though I didn't ask her till I saw d diary aid his pics and she didn't refuse it. She agreed she loved him from d very first moment she saw him. And my description only made her love him more. And whenever manik was having a tough time I used to tell her and she would come up with a solution that always amazed me. She is brilliant. She wanted to start a business as soon as she turned 18 but the only thing that stopped her was finance. Nyonika aunty and rishi uncle knew about us. They knew DAT when dad n mom came to orphanage for adoption they had to chose him as he was d eldest among d three. Nyonika aunty agreed to help her. But she was stubborn with her condition that aunty have to willingly take d invested amount when nandu will give it back and knowing her they agreed. The business started. It had d same business line as the malhotra industries.

She was able to get a good profit within 3 months that she had enough and more money left after paying back aunty. Evnthough he company was earning a high profit and becoming one of d tough competitors she preffered to b in d orphanage. That was my nandu. She never wanted big mansions n cars. She used the profit to donate in different orphanages and made sure her employees are kept happy n well paid. Within one year time the company emerged to b d second best company after malhotras. Aunty n uncle was proud of her than being angry for being a competition for them. Everyone thought NM stands for Nandini Moorthy but I knew her better its Nandini Manik. She is crazy. I have advised her about this but I know she is sensible. And look now she is getting what she always dreamed of, manik's love and care.

I know aliya is my friend but I never liked aliya aid manik. I don't know y but it never gave me good vibes. One thing was she was always behind maniks money and always tried to insult or hurt manik. And manik being d gaddha didn't see anything. My thoughts were interrupted by a pat in my shoulders. I looked up to see a nurse standing there. I stood up, she gave me some tablets and asked me giv it to nandini after having lunch. She left and I sat back again drowning into my thoughts.

No one's POV:

After sometime manik entered d ICU and saw cabir sitting there lost in thoughts. Manik came there and kept a packet on the table. He sat on d chair beside cabir. "Buddy doctor ne kuch kaha kya? Way happened?" Manik asked a bit worried. "No yaar, I was just thinking. Nandu was always brave. She had suffered a lot but she never stopped being brave. U know, jab bhi tum kuch problem mein hote ho n I giv u solution.." Cabir said looking at manik. He hooded and cabir continued " vo solutions mera nahi that. It was nandini who always helped u out to sort ur life even if it was something with aliya. U know she loves u a lot. Tum he pats he in NM industries ka full form kya he in". "No" he said looking at nandini. "Well it is Nandini Manik" manik was shocked. He looked at cabir with a 'u r kidding me' kinda look. " don't give me that look bro. Am not kidding. Nobody knew who was d CEO of NM industries dn how can u guess anyone to know what is its full form" cabir chuckled and stood to leave. "Take care and also take care of my sister. Don't forget to giver her medicine after giving her food. Bye" and he left.

Manik's POV:

"Nandini Manik" I couldn't stop myself from smiling. She was cute. She is different. I went near her. My hands involuntarily moved towards her cheeks. She had a chubby cheeks and smooth silky skin. She had big eyes and pouty lips. It felt a bit weird but I was having a sudden urge to kiss her. I mentally slapped myself for my uncontrolled thoughts. But to calm myself I bend down and planted a kiss on her forehead and she opened her eyes. I was lost in her eyes. It was like being voluntarily getting drowned in an ocean. Her eyes were ocean green. It was mesmerising and seeing it in such a close range only increased its beauty.

Nandini's POV:

I woke up with a warm touch on my forehead and it somehow managed to reduce the pain in my head. I slowly opened my eyes only to get drowned in a pair of golden yellow eyes. I didn't have to think twice to know who it was. I was bosses aid his eyes. He was handsome but his eyes always stood out. Golden yellow a rare color indeed. And crowing in then was something I always wanted. Manik stood straight looking here and there. He helped me sit straight by keeping a pillow for support. My head starting aching but it was fine after some moments. He took a pack from the table opened it and sat on d bed beside me. It was soup. I was hungry and d smell only made it worse. 

He started feeding me like am a small kid. And stopping in between to wipe d leftover on d corner of my lips. Every time he did DAT an electric current passed through me and v shared an eye lock. He was different today. He used to b very angry and rude towards me after I said yes for marriage but today he was taking care of my. My heart filled with happiness. After finishing d soup he passed me d medicine. "I don't want it, its kadva" I pouted. He gave me one of his rare smile which made me smile too. I had d medicine and he tucked me in bed "am not sleepy" I said. He simply smiled and said " don't worry mein hoon na" saying this he started caressing my head and hummed. His voice always calmed me down taking me to heaven. He sang 'jeena jeena' for me and I felt myself drift into sleep.

No one's POV:

Manik sang and she slept hearing to his melodious voice. Manik stood up and leaned down to plant a kiss on her forehead. "Am always there nandini" he whispered and kissed her forehead. 

So here goes the next part. Do comment ur views. Hope u guys will like this part too. :)

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesucks_78 Groupbie

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:49am | IP Logged
amazing story n very good way of presenting
continue soon
lissy16 Senior Member

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
nice update...
msanan scenes are so cute...
NAVYA64 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 3:55am | IP Logged
awesome update.continue soon