Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

let it go-manan ss part 36 pg 110 (Page 10)

maniknandini Groupbie
maniknandini
maniknandini

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Am so sorry guys for this long wait. I was not welll with my migraine and sinus. Here goes the next part. Hope you guys will enjoy.
Part 5:

manik's POV:

"what? she is resigning? she cant do that. i know she is hurt and might hate me too but she cant leave the job. she has a brother whose treatment is going on. no matter how much she hurted me with her decision of marrying me, she was dedicated to her work and she did her job perfectly without giving me a chance to get angry or frustrated.' before i could say something Cabir asked her "but nandini are you sure? i mean u know ryt u cnt let personal matter come in between ur professional work."
"Sir am not doing this on any personal grudge. am done with this job." she said with a cold tone and before any of us tell somethng she went from there. just as she left Aliya entered the cabir with a smile on her face. that smile told me that she was happy that nandini is no more my P.A. but i wasnt ready to accept it. she cant just leave the job, atleast not now. malhotra INdustries was having a tough time with their rivals NM industries, whose CEO was an unknown person. no one knew who was their CEO cum Owner except his/her PA. that person never came for or meetings and discussions but i should say whoever that is have brains.

i was snapped out of my thoughts by the laugh of aliya thats when i noticed that she was actually narating nandinis expression when she met aliya outside the cabin. my blood was boiling. i was here sitting confused about what to do. right now i lost my PA who was the best employee i could ever have and am having a tough time with competition with my rivals and aliya was here laughing at my wife.
i mentally slapped myself. Nandini is just married to u. she is not ur wife. you love aliya then y u bother about that commoner. i will get a more efficient employee than her. i thought to myself before joining in the conversation with cabir and aliya. they were talking about our albums and the next album thats going to be released next month. i closed the file in front of me and went near them. aliya suddenly stood up and hugged me. at first i hesitated but gave her a slight hug. sensing my uneasi ness aliya asked me "kya hua baby? are you alright?"

i gave a slight smile and replied in a low voice "yup am fine" and asking myself'am i?' . sesing my mood Cabir asked me to join him to go somewere and i agreed as i wanted a break from all the drama going on. we dropped alia at her house. she was just blabbering thngs on the way and i wasnt hearing a single word.after dropping her home me and cabir  went to a coffee shop sat in a our private room as it wwas the coffe shop we often visited.

before i started speaking cabir spoke "bro, whats happening? i mean nandini is resigning? i mean v both know she was the best employee u can ever get and thwe NM industries is trying all there ways to be number 1." cabir was acyuali speaking what i wanted to speak. ' i dont know yaar. ya she is the best employee i culd ever get. but the thing is u knw na she has a bro who is undergoing treatment. i dnt knw what treatment but as far as i know its serious and how will she anage?" i said absentmindedly. cabir was a bit surprised and shocked about what i said now. "wow bro. here i was talking about ur business aur tumhe toh uski parva hi nahi hein. aur tu nandini keliye pareshan hein? dude u r fine ryt?" cabir said amusement clear in his face. trying to cover up i replied "ya am fine i was just saying.n about business i will do something. u know ryt we manage to pull it off everytime" i said winking at him. thats when Fab3 entered. i was bit relived to see them. aliya sat next to me, mukthi dhruv sat with cabir.

"so that behenji is out of ur office. thats sometehing to party." mukthi said in her usual happy tone. i was rritaed with this nandini ranting. so i shouted back "guys just stop it, nandini nandini nandini, uske alava kisi aur ke baare mein baath nahi kar sakthi hein kya. v hav an album launch next month can v discuss about it?" i know i was rude but i have had  a lot of nandini for morning.. dhruv tried to calmn me down "buddy shanth hojao. lets hav something to eat." i nodded and sai sorry to mukthi for my anger. she understood me so she was cool. alll this wile aliya was simply sitting der observing each and every emotions and expressions of manik and she had a small devilish smile on her face thinking "its jus t the start baby." we had dinner and i had to rush to office as i had a meeting with NM industries at 3pm. i reached office and headed to conference rom. everyone was already present there. they stood up seeing me entering and i gestured them to sit.
"so lets start the meeting." i said but PA of NM industries's CEO interrupted saying that they have to wait. i was now hell angry. i shouted at him "the meeting s at 3 and its already 3:10 and now u want me to wait?" "yes sir. am sorry but today our CEO will be joing the meeting." he replied calmly. i was surprised nd shocked. i was getting shocks from the morning. nandini's chnage ine attitude, her resignation and now for the first time NM industries's CEO is going to show up. i sat there without saying anything and looking at the watch every second. i was excited to meet that person. i admit that they are my rival but dat person did hav d courage, guts and brains to fight with malhotra industries. atlast it was 3:30 and my patience was vanishing. thats when the door opened to get the biggest shock of my life.

no one's POV:

manik stood up from the chair with a jerk. he couldnt believe his eyes. he stood there rooted to d ground looking at the person without bling and shock. the person walked close to him and sttod in front of him.
the person: so Mr. Malhotra we finally meet. its a pleasure to meet you." said by forwarding a hand for a hand shake.
manik didnt know how to react.  he menatlly shouted at him to say something. finally  he gained his senses and shook the persons hand.
manik: its a pleasure to meet you too Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra.
 everyone in the conference roomed gaped at them in shock.

so there goes the next part. i hope its long enough. again sorry for late update. hope u guys will like it. all comments are welcome. do comment ur opinions it encourage me to write mote SmileSmile

The following 85 member(s) liked the above post:

sonai-adricaVridhibhavanimspooja.loyasweet_krushipoojanimaseJoan4lovemili_mini1Nishpoosahana8shinig_starsimran_waliashubhangi31samiachohangurnam_kaurAZEENANGEL1708Dishaagdoll12345Vatsala_Rajputbhaswatee1308Excel00703unzelalavina1612tasnimanika7rupal5drmydivasanya0612ryaminiDeepikikamandalshantellbrownman7sarkerksh_nkoochiepooDevAkshiprati_25suv-kriyaanshappy111sunset17Muffinheadarchisha06MSIKuramusicalstarsuma_taareydhrits_24QueenOfHellpooh2015radhikar3lovelyyuvi10Hadjer13kash321Saisha_7Hudah18Sunshine2604crazzy_girl1999stunning555piyu008manan_0711Kavyashree22soothuCookisharon.babuaarohi_angel98apps33manan58musicialtieLovelylav7Sakshi_mahetaanum_6mehjaben_nahinHTA111fireroad99KaShforever06arunsunita_gmMawara_Ejazvani86cutypie04manya_189arshuaarmairaallauddinRomComFanHumzyAMAR_LOVEurvisainisizzysehrish

lavina1612 Groupbie
lavina1612
lavina1612

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Awesome twist... loved it...upload next part soon... :)
manya_189 IF-Dazzler
manya_189
manya_189

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
It just got interesting!! Update soon and a little longer please :D
Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:18am | IP Logged
wow wat an twist
just too fab
loved it