let it go-manan ss part 36 pg 110 - Page 67

Posted: 8 years ago
congratulations for completing 100 pages of your SS...
Congo amrutha 4 crossing 100 pages
hey congratss for completing 100 pages dear Amrutha
love u Edited by paarsa - 8 years ago
congo for 100 pages of ur SS 👏👏
nd now i think nandu will be in coma for 1 month according to ur 1st update
nd present story will start from here i guess
by the way i love ur story its different nd intresting👍🏼😊
Edited by SWAM - 8 years ago
Thankyu sooo much guys. Am very happy that I completed 100 pages in my ss. All this was possible because of ur support. Thanks a ton. Love you loads :)
Part 34:

Manik was pacing in front of the operation theatre impatiently. Its been 3 hours the operation has started and no one came outside. Everyone was sitting there lifeless. "Its all my fault, I shouldn't have taken her with me. This is all because of me. She is fighting for her life cuz she tried to save me. Agar use much hogaya toh..manik stop saying that she will b fine. Meri Nandini ko much nahi ho saktha." Manik was continuously murmuring to himself but cabir heard this. Cabir knew his frnd very well. He is blaming himself for nandini's condition. "Manik" cabir brought manik out of his trance and kept his hand on manik's shoulder. "Cabir yeh sab meri..me.ri..vajah se. Agar us..se..kuc.." Manik couldn't complete his sentence. He just hugged manik and cried his heart out "wo theek hojayegi na? Mujhe nahi rehna uske bina. Please cabir apne laddoo ko batha na vapas aane ko. Wo...mein.." He couldn't control his hurt and fear. Manik broke the hug and was going to say something when the doctor came out. 

Manik rushed to him and asked "doc..tor.. Nandini.." He stammered, fear growing inside him. "She is not responding to the treatment. The injury on her head is very deep and agar if she doesn't strt to respong and gain consciousness in 24hrs she may go into coma." Manik couldn't hear more. He walked backwards while others tried to stop him. Without asking or saying he barged into operation theatre and his heart stopped. All the courage he has gathered left him when he saw Nandini lying there like a lifeless body. The girl who taught him to love and laugh is now lying there slipping into deaths' hands. He couldn't let that happen, he can die but he can't let her go. She is is everything. He slowly started to move towards her but other nurses and doctors held him and tried to pull him out of operation theatre but he resisted and shouted "Nandini utto. Please..leave me..she is my life, I need her..please leave me" he cried and begged. Then the main doctor came in and said others to go out and let him stay with her. The doctor gave him a operation theatre clothes and a mask. He pulled down his mask and he traced his fingers on her pale face "nandini " he said when a drop of tear fell on er face. "Please baby..wake up. U know na mujhe ese games pasanth nahi hein. Acha baba am sorry aur kaan bhi pakad liye an toh utt na. I want to hear u call my name, I want to hear ur laugh. Please" he cried sensing no reaction. Just then others also came inside along with Aliya. Manik went near mukthi and shook her shoulders "mukthi batana use. Woh tumhara chotu hein na she'll listen to u. She is joking with me please usse daat na.",he was dying inch by inch seeing her. " please Nandini" he fell on the ground. No one knew how to console him. 

They took him out of the operation theatre and sat around him. "Manik I dnt knw wat to say but I knw ki humari nandu ese haar nahi manegi. She is our fighter na. She'll come back" dhruv said holding his hand. Everyone was trying to console him but manik was just staring blankly with tears flowing from his eyes continuously. Time was moving slow. Every second she spent in the operation theatre was like ages for manik. His tears dried but he was blankly staring at the floor. cabir mukthi and dhruv tried to convince him to go n get fresh. His whole dress was covered with blood. But he denied. He forced everyone to go home. They rejected but manik was manik. He forced them to leave and without any other option they left. 

Mukthi cabir and dhruv were sitting in the car when they got a msg. "Am sorry guys. I know sorry is not gonna repair the damage I hav created cuz I took a wrong decision. Am leaving and I wnt return. And dnt worry about bhai he won't b a problem to u anymore. I made sure he stays behind bars for a very long time. I think this is d least I could do for the damage and hurt I caused u. Bye  -Aliya". They read the msg and kept the phone back. She was their frnd once but not anymore. No matter what she do they can't accept her back. She had scarred them for life. Their light and life, their nandini's life was at stake. They rod back to their house which was a home till yesterday. Nandini turned their house into a home where they get love and care only. But without her presence it was just a house.

Nandini was moved to ICU. She was responding but nothing more. The machines beeping sound showing nandini's heart beats and d slight rise and fall of her chest with each intake of air was the only things that confirmed she was alive. Doctor had already said she has slipped into coma. It was more than manik could bear. He told fab 3 about this and they were gng to come but he strictly denied. He didn't wanted to see anyone. He just wanted to be with her. She was lying on the bed between huge machines making sure she is alright, conveying the progress in her recovery. Mukthi cabir and dhruv came to hospital even after manik denied. But they didn't enter the ICU when they saw manik sitting besides her holding her hands and talking to her. "Nandini tum mujse naaraz hein kya? Am sorry mere vajah se yeh sab.." A line tear escaped his eyes and he wiped it harshly. "Nandini am not crying ok. I know u will get up now and laugh to tease me saying 'Manik Malhotra is crying' but please ek baat mujhe dekho. Please" he sobbed. Fab 3 left him with her. They knew more than them, they needed each other.

Days passed, she was moved to a room. Fab 3 visited them but didn't stay there for long. They didn't wanted to leave manik alone but he wasn't allowing them to stay. Nandini's condition have improved but doctors still didn't know when she will come out of coma. Manik made a small coccoon for him and Nandini, just them. He talked to her about their confession, about their moments. He made sure she remembers all these and wake up fast so that they can live it again. To let go of all the bad memories and move forward. 

"Just let it go nandini. Am always here to hold u from falling. Just let it go" he whispered in her ears like he did everyday and sat on the bed caressing her face.

Really sorry for the delay. Here I had some network problem. Once again a big thankyu for ur support. Hope u'll like it. Do comment ur views and suggestions
the long awited prolouge is here
uff finally its awesome di
loved it to the core
update soon n thnx for the pm jo tum mujhe bhejne wali ho
love u lotzzz❤️
di m 1st to comment yayyy
n a big big comgo for reaching 100 page 😊Edited by mehjaben_nahin - 8 years ago
oyeee plZzz I want my nandu bckk
Congos for 100 pages!!
Coming to the update!
Damn emotional.. Almost had tears ...
Hope everything's will be soon ok :)
Continue soon :)
awww yr tum ny to rula he dala😭😭😭😭😭 dt was heart wrenching man😭😭😭😭😭 bicahra manik😭 cant c him lke ds😭 plzz update nxt part soon as want to knw eagerly k agy kya oga😛😛 until dn tc love ya😳😳
Congrats for 100 pages.
Amazing update as always.
Very emotional.
Waiting for next update.