Thanks for the pm
Plz update soon
Hasi-Pani1 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow.. amazing part.. update soon i jus love this story
Aisha_Sandarwin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update... But Sab about this that harshad is back... That's mean the left suspense will reaveal soon... It's mean troubles back in manan life... 😭
Continue soon...
Thx for pm 😊
jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar jab sab kuch thik thak chal raha hota hai tabhi hi iss kaminay ko entry karni hoti hai ,bloody jerk hope he won't create any major problems for my manan .
Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Ohhh freak that jackshad is back..!!
Hope everything went well..
Waiting for update..
thnx for the pm :)
Manancrazy_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update..
Great going
Loved Manan and fab5 scene and their bonding with eachother. And they way manik is caring concern about Nandini. Loved it
Cont soon., eagerly waiting
aarohi_angel98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update...
But very curious to know ki harshad kya karne wala h...
Continue soon...

Thanx for pm...

LOVE,
AAROHI...
Asha_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update.
Continue soon.
yams_ini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow awsum
harshad is back!!!
cont soon dear
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 28:
Both Manik and Nandini didn't know how to react. Everything was going perfect, their love, their small world, fab5 their friendship and fun and all of a sudden they could feel everything crashing down. Nandini clutched manik's hand tightly. He he held her close and she rested her head on his heart trying to calm him. And it did work. He took a deep breathe and asked "when did u guys see him?" "Today only, at morning..we were all chatting there when he entered..." and Mukthi explained everything happened. Manik and Nandini looked at each other. Manik understood that Nandini was getting scared. For her everything fell into place after what felt like ages and he knew seeing everything fall apart will break her.

"Don't worry guys, this time I won't allow his nasty plans to work. I can't afford to loose our frndship and my love" he said in a determined voice tightening his hold on Nandini. "But Manik, harshad now knows that am the CEO of N&M industries who said will help him to bring u down but was actuality helping u so that his plans won't work." Nandini said raising her head. "Laddoo is right Manik, he will first plan something against her to separate u guys. We have to b real carefully this time." Cabir said worriedly. "And is baar aliya nahi khud harshad hein..n v knw how much dirty he can get" dhruv said remembering their college rivalry with him. "But if v guys trust each other and stay together then he won't b able to do anything. If bhaiyya and I could fail his plans then all of us together can bring him down" Nandini said now sitting straight on manik's lap and looking at everyone's face with an assuring smile. Seeing her confident, everyone gave a smile to assure her back they are there with her. "But aliya?" Cabir asked "she doesn't know the truth about harshad" cabir explained seeing everyone's changed expressions. "You are right cabir, she don't know but when everything happened she didn't even care to ask us about it. Was our frndship so weak that she thought we will try to kill harshad?" Manik asked disappointed in how he couldn't help his frnd who was now his enemy. For him trust was everything and she broke it and to their shock she never trusted them. Nandini sighed deeply not because Manik spoke about aliya but in understanding his guilt of not being able to help his frnd when she needed it the most. Nandini cupped his face and kissed his forehead and said "don't blame urself Manik, its not ur fault that she chose to trust the wrong person. Even though u guys didn't know but harshad is her brother and she would support her brother when she comes to know something like that happened with him. Ya I agree she could've talked to u guys but its not ur fault, not any of urs so stop blaming urself. You know right I dnt like u blaming urself for everything" she said in one go not allowing him to speak. After she spoke he just hugged her and whispered a thankyu. "Seriously nandu, tumhe kaise pata that v were thinking the same thing and specially Manik?" Dhruv asked astonished again seeing her reading their mind like open books.

"Its cuz I can read minds of everyone of u. U guys can't lie to me even if u try ur face will not and I have my own ways u know" she said giggling naughtily and winking at Manik making his jaw drop. Others laughed at his expression. They discussed about cafe, the business deals and concerts. They were engrossed in their chatting that they forgot about the time. In between Nandini fell asleep in manik's lap clinging to him like a baby. Cabir eyed Manik to look at Nandini and Manik smiled seeing her. "Medicine ka asar" Manik said caressing her cheeks "she is very weak and tired" he said sadly. "Its OK yaar. Hum San heina, v will make sure she rest properly and after all when Manik is here y should v fear" cabir said teasingly making mukthi and dhruv to giggle and Manik to blush. He picked her in his arms without disturbing her and walked to their room " u guys also go n rest, we will talk at evening" he said. "Manik its already evening" mukthi said and laughed. Everyone went to their respective rooms. Manik laid Nandini on bed and started to move but her hold was tight on his vest, he smiled and laid beside her. As soon as he laid down she climbed on top of him snuggling close to him. He pulled a blanket over them and he also drifted to sleep hugging her. This was her habit, to climb on top of him, and he also loved this cute antic of her.

It was evening and cabir was the first to wake up. His phone rang. It was from an unknown number "hello, who is this?" Asked cabir yawing "sir, ur cafe...its destroyed" the man on the other end said panting. "What? Hari, wat are u saying?" Cabir asked while he rushed to wake mukthi and dhruv. "Sir I came here to check on everything as u ordered and when I came here the whole place was destroued . everything thing is broken. And all the documents kept here is also bring" he explained. "Am coming" cabir said and cut the call. By this time mukthi and dhruv was awake. "Kya hua cabir ? Y r u tensed?" Mukthi asked half sleeping. "Guys our cafe..." And he explained what hari told him. Hari was his PA. They rushed to manik's room but didn't knock as they know Nandini needed rest and if they wake Manik she'll also wake and come with them. So they went to cafe without waking them.

___at cafe___

They reached there within no time and they were broken to see their cafe like this. They built this cafe with lots of love. It was something different from music they tried for first time and they decorated the cafe in such a way that each corner of the cafe reflected how they are, their bond and love. They slowly entered the cafe and looked around. Everyone's eyes were teary. All their photo frames were scattered on the ground, the chairs and desks broken..and they went to documents cabin to see everything was burnt. They were relieved to remember that all the originals were kept at home. But they knew who was behind all this. It was not hard to guess.
"HARSHAD" Dhruv and mukthi gritted their teeth while cabir tried to control his anger and pain. This cafe was Rishabs dream. He wanted to start a cafe and they started it for him and now everything was destroyed. "Am not gonna leave u harshad for this. This time u picked the wrong chord" cabir muttered clenching his fist while mukthi and dhruv held him understanding what he was going through.

So this is d next part. Do comment ur views and suggestions. What do u think fab5 will do next? Will aliya ever come to know about harshad truth?