Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
loving it dear :)
plzzz update soon..
AARAARSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow osm update.waiting for manan romance .update next part soon..thanx for the pm
Sangavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please update 21 part soon and add me to ur pm list😊
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 21:
The whole hall was covered with red balloons. Scented candles were lighted, and the whole place was covered with white cloth as curtains. There was a small podium in the middle of the hall in the top of which a box was kept. To the right of her was a white couch on which rose petals were arranged in the shape of a heart. Near the couch was a small stool on which three candles of different heights were lighted. The whole hall was smelling like heaven. Well it surely looked like one. On the left side of the hall was an area where there were no balloons but was a small stage with a table and two chairs. The table was decorated with white rose petals and a candle on the center with champaign glasses on either sides.

Nandini,s POV:

I was engrossed in the decorations when I heard the sound of guitar. I looked up to see manik walking down the stairs playing his guitar. My lips curved instantly into a smile. He was coming towards me. His eyes still locked with mine. He was playing a romantic tune in his guitar and he stopped suddenly. I looked at him puzzled. He kept his guitar on its stand and switched on music system. He came near me and bowed in front of me asking my hands for a dance. I obliged happily. The music started and we started to sway according to the tune. A soft romantic tune was playing. He placed both his hands on my waist pulling me close to him while I kept my hands around his neck. We were having an intense eyelock while swaying softly. I was having hard time dancing in heels. He noticed it. "Just remove ur shoes and stand on my feet" he ssaid softly yet firmly. I just nodded and removed my shoes. I slowly stood on his feet tangling my hands around his neck again. All this while he kept me close to him holding my waist. He swayed with me on his feet. Both of us were smiling. We were so lost in each other that we didn't notice how close we were. His breathe was fanning my lips sending shiver down my body. Invoulantarily I tip toed closing the rest of the distance between us and placed my lips on his softly.

Manik's POV:

I was so lost in her that I didn't know how close we were. She stretched up and kissed me. First I was taken aback as I was not in my senses but kissed her back.  The kiss started as a soft one but turned into a passionate one. I was surprised when she pushed her tongue inside mine first. It was me who always invaded hers but this was different. It was sweet and amazing. We broke the kiss when we needed to breathe. She blushed recalling what she just did and the only thing that came out of my mouth was wow. This kiss showed me a new level of passion in nandini. She hugged me tight trying hard to hide her blush and I hugged her back smiling. I broke the hug and led her to the center of the hall. "Yen kya hein Manik?" She asked with joy filled voice. "Khud dekhlo" I said hugging her from back and resting my chin on her shoulder.

She slowly opened the box and her face lit up like a Christmas tree. She turned her head towards me and kissed me hard on my cheeks. I laughed at her antics. It was an album made of the pics she took and of ours together. The cover of the album was a pic of us together where she is kissing my cheeks and I was holding her close to me. We took it when we went for a night ride. She opened the album and skimmed through it. While she was going through the album I placed another gift in front of her. She took it excitedly like a five year old and opened it. I just stood there enjoying her excitement. I have never been so happy in my life. Her smile makes me happy no matter what the situation is. She uncovered the gift. Her joy had no bounds. It was a professional camera. I know she is a business woman but her passion was always photography. Because of rishab and other responsibilities she left her passion. But I wanted her to follow her passion just like I do. She kept it aside and and hugged me tightly. "Thankyu so much Manik. This is d best gift u can ever give me." She said sobbing. I broke the hug and cupped her face wiping her tears and said softly "u don't have to thank me nandini. I want u to follow what ur heart wants. I know u chose business so that u can fulfill ur responsibilities. But now that's not the situation. I want u to follow ur heart, I want u to ur passion. Am there to support u always". She smiled and asked "humesha?" I kissed her forehead and assured her "humesha". I straightened my self "so Mrs. Malhotra can v have dinner" I asked giving her my hand like a gentleman. "Sure Mr. Malhotra" she said gladly. We went to the table and I pulled the chair for her. We sat there having pasta. It was her favorite. I wanted everything according to her likes even if it was simple or luxurious. We had our dinner and were talking about random things "Nandini I wanna talk to u for a moment" I said in a serious tone. "Yeah" she said seriously sensing the seriousness in my voice. I took a deep breathe and stood up "not here, come with me" I said and asked her to follow me. She quietly followed me.

Nandini's POV: 

He wanted to talk something serious. My heart started beating fast. 'What does he wanna talk? Is everything all right? Did I do something?' All there questions were running in my mind that I didn't notice that I was standing in a fully decorated bedroom. I took a minute to look around. The room was dimmly lit with some many candles whose light was giving a romantic attire to the bedroom. The bed was covered with red rose petals. The large glass door to the terrace was kept open allowing the cool breeze to blow inside making the curtains fly. I was admiring the room when I saw Manik kneeling in front of me. I was surprised at his gesture "manik what are you doing? Stand up" I said not knowing how to react "shy" he placed a finger on my lips. "Nandini, I know that we started our life together on a wrong note. Neither u or me was happy. I was angry with you. But there is something u don't know about. From the first time I saw u in the orohangae I was attracted to u. I never accepted it, even to myself. I didn't wanted to accept it and then u agreed for the marriage even after knowing that me and aliya was together and this made me angry. But when I hurted u, I was getting myself hurt in here (he printed towards his heart). I again ignored it but when I saw u in the washroom covered in blood I felt like a part of me was dying forever. My heart stopped at that moment, I forgot to breathe,my only priority was ur safety and life. I want to correct my mistakes and make everything right. When cabir told me about what all u did for me, my feelings and respect for u doubled. U have gone through a lot just to make sure am safe and happy. But now I want to be ur protector, I want to keep u safe, I want to make u happy, I want to love u like no one has ever loved anybody, I want to keep u close to me so that I won't loose u ever. Mrs. Nandini Manik Malhotra I LOVE YOU, I always have. It just took me sometime to accept it. Can u b my valentine forever? Be my baby, my angel and my life?" He just poured out his heart and I was in heaven. He said he loves me. I always craved to hear it from him and now he said this to me. "Yes I will" was the only thing I managed to say. By then I was in tears, tears of joy. His smile grew wide. He took my hand and slid a platinum infinity ring in my ring finger. He then stood up and hugged me and swirled me. We fell on the bed. I was on top of him. We just stayed like that for sometime. I rested my head on his chest while he held me by my waist. I raised my head and stretched up and murmured "I LOVE YOU" in his ears and bit his earlobe making him moan and tighten his hold on my waist.

Sorry guys for no romance. But next part will b full of manan romance. I just wanted to make the confession perfect but I don't know how much I justified it. Do comment ur views and suggestions, it encourages me a looot. I know it is not a long update but next one will be a super long one.
0315 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome part and superb confession👏
Mawara_Ejaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Awww lovely part..
Plzzz i wanna read romance plzzz prettyy plzzz update jldi :D
lissy16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.. please update fast.. eagerly waiting...
zaroge thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
super awesome loved 
n u completely justified
it

can't wait for the next part

update soon  
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update