cont soon
shhambhavii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Srsly like i lvd it yaar and add me in ur buddy list and do PM me d updats
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update... loving the change in his attitude and the way you included the jeena jeena part too...
zooni.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
THat was so cute... one of the sweetest updates I loved it completely
😳
awsum the story is going... cant wait to read the next parts 😃
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its too cute n adorable loved it totally so cabir's pov cleared many things..thnx for the pm dear update soon
Aisha_Sandarwin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow... It's just awesome.. I just love ur thought.. Manik different way of caring Nandini from angry monster man.. Love it.. 😊 😊
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 12:
Aliya's POV:

How dare he break up with me? And that too for that worthless orphan. I wont eave u nandini. U spoiled my whole plan. I made u marry him cuz I know he loved me n he'll b in pain. And now he doesn't even care about me. ESA kya kiya tumne uspar. I won't let u go that easily nandini. Manik has to pay for what he did to bhai. My train of thoughts were disturbed by a call. I took d phone and saw the caller ID, it was bhai. I took d call

Aliya: bhai. How r u? Everything alryt? I asked worriedly. He never call me at this time unless its emergency.

Bhai: ya aliya am fine. I called u to tell that d CEO of NM industries came out to lime light. D news is in every channel. Maybe they can help u wid handling manik like dey did till now and now u can directly talk to d CEO.

Aliya: srsly bhai. Ab toh usse milna hi padega. Bhai he broke up wid me fr DAT b*tch. How will v take revenge.

Bhai: don't worry dear, go n meet NM industries's CEO. They will help u specially nw when he is vulnerable.

Aliya: ya bhai u r ryt. Gunnyt bhai

Bhai: gud nyt.

I hang up d call n switched on the television. I wanted to know who is d CEO of NM industries, after all dey helped me till now even though d plans backfired. I was surfing through the channels when I came across d news of abt d CEO of NM industries. I got d biggest shock of my life. All that came out of my mouth was NANDINI.

Manik's POV:

I have no idea what is gng on. Am having a rollercoaster ride of emotions in me about which I have no idea about. From the moment I met nandini I always had an attraction towards her. She was brilliant, hardworking, innocent, chirpy and loving. But her one decision changed my behaviour towards her. I know I never gave her an opportunity to explain cuz I was too mad at her to hear anything. But now am sitting here taking care of her and broke up with my gf with whom I was in a relationship for past 7yrs all because of nandini. 

Its weird. Am not feeling anything for breaking up with aliya not even guilt. And d reason for breaking up - nandini. But she deserves it. I looked at d sleeping beauty. Even though my mind is fully mixed up her calm face always calm me. I can simply sit there looking at her face for ages. I was curious about the diary. I stood up n took a diary from the bag cabir bought. I opened it. The first page had a warning
 "This diary is d possession of Nandini Moorthy and only Mr. Monster Manik has the right to open it without permission."

Unknowingly a smile appeared on my face reading monster Manik. I turned the page. It had another message

"To my dear monster Manik. I know that u won't read this diary or least know about it. But in case u come to read this dn dnt feel guilty about anything or dnt get sad or irritated knowing DAT I didn't tell u my feelings. So have a gud read Mr. Malhotra."

My heart swelled with happiness. I didn't know how to react. This small petite girl had tons of love stored inside her for me and I never recognised it. I turned d page and my breath caught stuck. It was a picture of me smiling widely  while introducing cabir to mukthi dhruv n aliya. I have never seen a picture of me like this. It was perfect. I turned d pages only to get surprised every time. She had caught each n every expression of mine. I never knew I was this cute wen I was a kid. Each and every PIC screamed how she envisioned me. She didn't just capture my face and expression, she captured my inner beauty that reflected on my face. She actuali made me look into myself. With each and every picture she forced me to look into myself to search for that part of me I lost somewhere.

I was brought out of my thoughts wen I heard her coughing. I kept d diary back in d bag making sure she didn't see it and rushed to her side. " kya hua? Tum theek hoon na? Mein doctor ko bulathi hoon". I said and turned to leave. She caught my hand "pani chahiye" she managed to say in between d cough. I took the bottle and poured some into d glass and gave her. She couldn't hold d glass properly due to weakness. So I made her drink it and I rubbed her back slowly. She stopped coughing and I made her lie down again. I covered her with the blanket and looked at her. We had an eye lock.

Our trance was broken by another cough. I looked at d door to see cabir standing there with a wicked grin while Nandini just looked here and there avoiding eye contact. "Kya chal rahi hein haha?" Cabir asked in his usual teasing voice while I just glared at him. He came near the bed and caressed nandini's forehead and spoke softly as if he was talking to a baby " how r u feeling laddu. Theek hoon na?" "Ha bhai am fyn. Dnt worry." Nandini replied with a small smile on her face. I just watched in aww. It was all in all a new side of cabir. The caring over protective and soft brother side. 

"Toh u guys talk  I'll get something to eat" sating this I left them.

Guys I know its not a long update but am a bit busy with my project works. After dat I'll give looong updates. Do comment ur views. Hope u'll like it
Lovelylav7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Always cabir galat time..awesome update