Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
emotional update
cont soon
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
emotional and beautiful part
loved cabir and manik talks...nandini is such a pure soul...!!!
finally manik realized...
pls continue soon
take care
u penned it perfectlyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
zooni.shah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
it was damn awsum yarr...
please continue soon...

Eager to know what will happen next

and I toh don't need any fab5 moments cuz, the way the story is going iam interested to know about manan

keep it upπŸ‘
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Hey guys!! Am back with another part. Hope u guys will like it. Do comment ur views and sorry for the mistakes, as am uploading from my mobile.
Part 10:

Everyone was looking at Manik wide eyed.  nurse came there and asked him to be quiet as they were standing outside the ICU. The nurse left. Mukthi dhruv n aliya was still staring at his anger filled face shockingly. They didn't expect such an outburst from him. Aliya tried to speak something but manik showed his hands asking her not to speak and she obliged. Cabir wasn't shocked or surprised. Even though manik and nandini's marriage took place just two days ago, still cabir was able to c d change in manik's behaviour with nandini compared to how he reacted when she said yes for d wedding. It was clear in manik's concerned tone when he explained cabir about how nandini's hand got fractured or wen she announced her resignation. But others were ignorant to what had happened wat cabir and manik talked about.

Aliya just stormed off from their angrily instead of getting sad. 

Aliya's POV:
" how dare he break up with me ? That too for that worthless orphan nandini. I won't spare her for spoiling my plans. U'll pay for this nandini" 

Manik's POV:

I don't know what had gotten into me but I couldn't stand aliya saying that nandini won't b in my life anymore. It pierced my heart ripping it apart. I know whatever I did to her was wrong and she have only loved me dat too from the day cabir became my frnds. Mukthi tried to talk to me and dhruv ran behind aliya. But I was not in a mood to hear anyone. " just go from here" I spoke coldly staring at the wall. When she tried to say something cabir stopped her asked her to leave and reassured her that he'll b here. Mukthi left silently. Cabir sat down next to me on the floor. Oh ya I sat on d floor, I didn't care about anything. I was sitting like a kid hiding in a dark room. Cabir hugged me tightly allowing me to cry in his arms and I did. I dnt know how many times but I was constantly saying sorry to him. He shushed me and asked me to go home and change. But I was stubborn and told him that I won't leave until nandini is awake.

I asked cabir to go home. First he rejected saying his sister needs him. But I assured him " dnt worry cabir, I won't leave her side. I'll call u as soon as she wakes up, go n take rest". He nodded reluctantly but left. I sighed and  went to d door of the ICU and looked at  nandini, sleeping like a baby, but with bandage on her head and lot of  tubes attached to her. I walked back to d chair and sat there holding my head. That's wen I suddenly remembered about her diary dat had my pictures. I quickly took my cell and messaged cabir to bring that diary the next day, to which he agreed. I sat there with my eyes closed trying to find peace but d picture of nandini in d washroom covered in blood started flashing in front of my eyes and I snapped open my eyes. A tear fell from my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

I walked to and fro in the corridor peaking through the door every now and then and every time I peep d only sound I could hear was the beeping of d machines. I was getting worried restless and scared, a very bad combination in such situation. I glanced at my watch, it was now 5am 12 more hours to go. I felt like time was moving slow. Seconds turning into minutes, minutes into hours and hours into days. As I grew impatient n MRE worried with each passing second, I went into washroom. I went inside mens washroom and stared at my reflection . my shirt was fully covered with her blood which has now dried. I ran my fingers on d shirt feeling d solid fabric as it got hard with d blood. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. I harshly wiped them and splashed some water on my face. 

It was 10 in the morning and still she is unconscious. I was constantly looking at her through the door when a warm hand touched my shoulder. I turned around and saw Dr. Sinha (the doctor who operated nandini) standing der with a warm smile. "Dnt worry she'll be alright" he spoke in a calm voice. " c..can..can I..I..go...inside?" I asked stammering. He simply nodded and left. I slowly opened the door and walked to the centre of d room where she was lying on the bed.

I stood beside her bed for a while looking at her calm and angelic face that still managed to glow even in this condition. 

No one's POV:

A faint smile touched his lips as the tought crossed his mind. He bend down and planted a soft yet caring kiss on her forehead over the bandage. He stood in that position for a moment scanning her face. He stood straight and sat on d chair next to the bed bolded her hand. He entwined their fingers, his firm hold to her lifeless fingers. He gently squeezed her hands and rested his head on top of their entwined hands. He didn't know y he was doing it. He felt protective of her. He fell into a deep sleep with the relief that she was next to him breathing her way to consciousness and him.

It was 12 when cabir came there. He meet doctor and asked him about nandini to which he said she was making progress. After taking permission cabir went inside the ICU to see his sister. He saw manik sleeping with his head on the bed and their hands entwined. A small smile appeared on his lips. He was happy that manik started to care for her and left aliya as he was also aware of d fact that aliya never loved him. Without making any sound he came and stood on the other side of the bed a kissed on nandini's forehead. He then moved to manik's side and thought of waking him but decided against as he knew manik wouldn't have slept the whole night and only slept now. He was going out trying to make less noise but manik woke up abruptly like he had a nightmare. He suddenly checked nandini and when she was sure that she was fine he sat back again.

He saw cabir standing there. Manik moved towards him and took him in a light hug. " when did u come?" Manik asked breaking the hug. "Bas abhi. Here r d diaries u asked for. And ya nandu ko math batana ki meine ye tumhe dis theek he in." Cabir said sounding more calm and composed. Manik just nodded and took the bag from cabir to get surprised. 
The bag only had her diaries there were almost like 20 diaries or more. He couldn't guess. He looked cabir wide eyed who just shrugged his shoulders saying " she was crazy about u". Manik stared at the bag and finally found his voice " itne saare.. I mean..dis..dis is really crazy. And every diary has my pics?" He asked hopefully. Cabir smirked sensing the hope in his voice and d glint of happiness in manik's eyes. " haan kyun? Pasand nahi aya? Cabir taunted him to which he got a quick reply " pasand? I loved it" cabir looked at him with d smirk still in place and it took some moments for manik to realise what he said " woh..woh..w..wo.." Manik stammered. "Chill yaar, I was just kidding. She is ur wife u have to know everything about her. N as for her case she know u inside out" cabir winked at him. 

After keeping d bag on the table he went to stand with cabir. They were standing there silently watching nandini like her guardian angels. The doctor came in grabbing there attention. Manik and cabir moved closer to d bed wen doctor did a small checkup. He looked at us and gave a wide smile which gave them a positive feeling. She'll b up in sometime and he left. Manik moved to one left side and cabir to right side. Manik bolded her hands and looked at her with all d respect and love he started to have for her. Both cabir and manik were sitting on d chair on either side of the bed when they heard a small yet sweet voice

"M..man..ik" a small whisper.

Now its tym for comments. Do comment. Take care. Love u all. :)
apps33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awww...dat lst prt was soo cute...she took his name as soon as she woke up... n now hopefully she is finally bck... awesomee just luvd it...cont soon...
Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I read the last few parts just now...

Nandini is Cabir's sister!!! That was very unexpected
Rishab is dead. Poor soul. ;(
And the way Manik felt like a part of him is dying along with Nandini. I am happy he feels that way. And I cried reading the parts. That's very hard to achieve. So it's like the biggest compliment I can give you. :)

One thing that is confusing me is that Cabir just now got the diaries and Nandini is already awake. When will Manik read the diaries then. Like in the prologue.
bhaswatee1308 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So touchy,  so good... Love to read,  waiting for the next update eagerly. πŸ˜›
Thanks for the pm
maniknandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Monstuholic4evr

I read the last few parts just now...

Nandini is Cabir's sister!!! That was very unexpected
Rishab is dead. Poor soul. ;(
And the way Manik felt like a part of him is dying along with Nandini. I am happy he feels that way. And I cried reading the parts. That's very hard to achieve. So it's like the biggest compliment I can give you. :)

One thing that is confusing me is that Cabir just now got the diaries and Nandini is already awake. When will Manik read the diaries then. Like in the prologue.

Thankyu so much dear...picture abhi baaki he in mere dost πŸ˜‰.
maniknandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhaswatee1308

So touchy,  so good... Love to read,  waiting for the next update eagerly. πŸ˜›

Thanks for the pm

U r welcome dear. N am really happy dat u liked d story. Will try to update soon :)