arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
... looking forward to the story ...
... too emotional...  please update the next part soon
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow... that's dramatic.. hope she gives it back to him for his treatment, looking forward to more..
maniknandini thumbnail
Engager 3 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 3:
Next mrng was filled with shocks for both manik and nandini. Nandini woke up from her sleep to face a new day filled with nightmares and paybacks. But she was shocked to see herself lying on the couch which was placed near the window. She tried to move her right arm but it hurted. She looked at her arm only to find another shock. The whole elbow has swelled up and it was tightly bandaged to restrict movements. She rose from the couch by taking the support of the couch handle and tried to compose herself as her head was paining. Manik was still sleeping on his stomach huging a pillow, wearing a black vest and blue track pants. Suddenly all the flashbacks of last night flooded her mind. She couldn't control her tears. She ran into the washroom and cried standing under the shower, cold water hitting her already aching body. She stood under the shower and recalled all the things that happened yesterday from the marriage to the nightmare. Suddenly she got a flashback.

FLASH BACK:  nandini's POV

I was sitting in front of the mirror recalling what nyonika said, suddenly the door again opened and a girl entered the room and locked the door. I turned to face her.
'Why are u doing this to me and him?' I asked almost crying.
'I don't want anything from you. I want him to suffer. So just keep all this drama to yourself or else you know what will happen to your brother right.' The girl said.
'Please don't do anything to my brother. He is under treatment please. But y are u doing this, you are his...' She didn't let me complete my sentence.
'You don't have to use your brains, just do as you are told and don't dig too much into the matter' saying this she stormed off the room.

Flashback ends.

No one's POV:
She composed herself and with a determined mind she came out of the Washroom all dressed in an executive look, a white colored sleeveless shirt and a deep black pencil skirt which reached till her knees. She was standing in front of the mirror trying to dry her hair BT her elbow was hurting her. She almost gave up when she saw Manik staring at her all shocked and surprised. He was still sitting on the bed staring at her like he was seeing an alien. She turned her head and asks 'what? Are you seeing me for the first time?'. Saying this she again concentrated on how to dry her hair. He stood up from the bed and walked towards me. She expected another round of humiliation and abusing but what happened next left her shocked.

Nandini's POV:

'Is your arm okay?' He askd In a whisper as if he was talking to himself. I couldn't words so I just nodded in a yes. He moved closer to me and touched my elbow I closed my eyes tightly and clutched the hair drier tightly due to pain. He took the drier from my hand and started drying my hair. I was just staring at his reflection. His face was not giving away anything. After drying my hair, he went straight to washroom without giving time to ask him anything. I didnt Know how to react. Yesterday night he was all angry like a hulk and hurting me and today, he was helping me like nothing happened. He is so confusing. Did he bandaged my hand ? Nooo! I mentally shouted at me. He hates me. I brushed away all these thoughts and went downstairs only to be welcomed by nyonika's and rishi's shocked faces. Nyonika came to me and asked 'What happend  to ur hand? Did manik do this to u? Where is he?' She asked with concern and anger in her voice. Rishi came there and called manik on top of his voice. By then manik has came down after changing into his suit. He knew both rishi and nyonika was angry at him for what he has done to me. But I interuppted them and said 'aunty, uncle manik didn't do this, I actual I slipped in the bathroom and hit my hand on the bathtub. When my hand started to swell then only I realized it was a bit serious. I was going to hospital.' I said this with a calm voice and disgusting look to manik. He didn't know what to say, he just walked out of the house. But rishi stopped him and asked him to drop me at hosoital , first I hesitated but later agreed. We walked out and then driver came with the car, we sat inside. There was a pindrop silence, we both didn't look at each other.

Manik's POV:

I don't know what happened to me yesterday. I know I was drunk and hell angry at her but I have never hurt anyone like this no matter how mad I was. But this. When I woke up yesterday night, I saw her sitting on the corner of room and it stung my heart. I was cruel with her. Even though my mind said that she deserved it for ruining my life. But my heart disagreed. Why? I don't know I never had to face such a dilemma where my mind and heart disagreed. It was for the first time I hutted someone so badly both physically and mentally. So I picked her up and made her lie on the couch near the window that's when I noticed her hand. I understood that it is fractured as the whole elbow had swollen. I bandaged it, then changed my dress and went to bed. 
I know she hates me a lot but why did she lied to mom and dad. She could've made sure that I won't hurt her again but she didnt . why? But when I woke up in the morning I was shocked to see her like that. I have only seen her in traditional dresses but this was so Un- Nandini. And I helped her? God!!what was I thinking. Was I guilty? No! Manik Malhotra never feels guilty. She deserved it, she agreed for this marriage just for money. She is making my life hell. But I did agree to my heart that yesterday was too much but I didnt say anything.

I came out of my thoughts when the car stopped with a sudden jerk. We had reached hospital and nandini left the care without even looking at me. Bullshit! Y do I care if she didn't look at me. Hell!! I asked driver to take me to office.

So I have updated the next part. Hope you guys will enjoy. Good/bad/worse all comments are welcome.
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
loved it
cont soon
Dhariya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
wow
so manik have a soft corner
and who was that girl
New avtar of nandini
Loved it
Cont soon
BriNi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i love un-nandani...
it was awesome...
musicialtie thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
It's  manik's gf aliya ryt?  
But then y do hell she's doing this? 
Manik stole my attention today. . 
Arrogant yet calm. .. 
superb. .
arshuaar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
New avtar of nandini
Loved it
so he is having soft corner
Cont soon
mehjaben_nahin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so double mind aliya oh god iska kuch nahi ho sakta gggrrr...fear tumne to puri story hi flip kardi loved it it was too good awesome cont asap n thnx for the pm