Has Deepika replaced Sonam in W*F comments?

Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please elaborate your essays below. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nope. She had a release coming up in a week.. may be that's why you see some hyperactive comments from Deepika.

Wait till Sodumb or Bimbo have a release around the corner, they have no competition in terms of making W*F statements.
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
M             Y      

E          S           S          A        Y
EllaElla thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They both do ridiculous things and make hypocritical statements but the difference is when it comes to Sonam, most people instantly dismiss her as being a vacuous style queen.

Where as with Deepika, people treat her as if she has credibility and deserves a chance to be taken seriously when she proves over and over again that she doesn't.  

Which is why the latter is more offensive to me because the media, her fan, and much of the public keeps giving Deepika a platform to take stand but the minute she gets some flack, she does a 180. 
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

Nope. She had a release coming up in a week.. may be that's why you see some hyperactive comments from Deepika.

Wait till Sodumb or Bimbo have a release around the corner, they have no competition in terms of making W*F statements.

Well said πŸ˜†
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OrganizedChaos

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Not interested in this Topic 😳
FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Deepika never really makes W*F statements. Most of her statements which grab headlines are usually image building tactics or attempts to appear extra humble which backfire.

Sonam on the other hand πŸ˜†

"Ugly actors are considered good actors because they are ugly"
"I am considered an icon in my 20s"
"I am loved by both classes and masses"

^^let deepika come up with these kind of gems and then we will talkπŸ˜†
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EllaElla

They both do ridiculous things and make hypocritical statements but the difference is when it comes to Sonam, most people instantly dismiss her as being a vacuous style queen.

Where as with Deepika, people treat her as if she has credibility and deserves a chance to be taken seriously when she proves over and over again that she doesn't.  

Which is why the latter is more offensive to me because the media, her fan, and much of the public keeps giving Deepika a platform to take stand but the minute she gets some flack, she does a 180. 

I think with Sonam she gets away with it with terms like she's stupid but has a clean heart and that's when she has made a really mean statement on someone. But with DP people call her hypocrite and manipulative
TheAquaCapri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whatever. At least, Sonam is not fake,manipulative or pretentious like someone. She is certainly not a malicious person like our Laxmi maata. And so what if she's even making dumb statements, well who doesn't.