Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Tere Naam Pe Meri Zindagi Likhdi Mere Humdum!! (Page 7)

K.S. IF-Dazzler
K.S.
K.S.

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:22am | IP Logged
awesome post nikki..
glad our both shows had confessions..
loved ishra confession..i found olvs a bit weird and didn't xpectd anything frm the epi..but it was indeed unique confession..
it would b nice if they included apology but its ok..
dat hug.. Heart
thank u so much for the pm..ishra nd manan r the best things happened in my life..:))
p.s.:hav to bear 2weeks without puttar nd 1week without manan:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
sorry for delay ppl-ws bc..bt nw tht am finally free,will rite away start replyin to all lovely pending comments here..Hug
Isha_Pathare Goldie
Isha_Pathare
Isha_Pathare

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Outstanding...Clap l love reading your Ishra post 

Nikki_Titli

Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Nikki, awesome post. Hug I have edited my comment on page 2. Big smile

Edited by ..Mehak.. - 03 May 2015 at 3:06pm

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
jst went thru all comments...such lovely responses...!! thnx all..Big smileBig smile

hv put foll comments in best comments section in pg1 Smile

PB - ur comment in best comments part 1

Mehak,Vidya - comments of u both in best comments part 2

Aaira - ur comment in best comments part 3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aairahahmadMehak_KPianvidya.anand

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bscorp13

Ok..just watched a while back...so fresh bout of sentiness hitting me...
I always used to wonder.. What is it about love stories that pulls at your heart..after all most are the same..boy meets gal...and somewhere down the line ..love happens...maybe after a long and difficult journey. .or maybe at first sight. ..but then ..lo ho gayee love story. ..but then why is it that the world is still so fascinated with love and romance. ..
today's scene was a reminder ...it's those raw emotions that make a love story special...not the words or the story in itself.Embarrassed
exactly PB..EMOTIONS...FEELINGS n the way those r expressed..!! this is wht makes love stories FOREVER HIT be it in TV or Films..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I hv lost count hw many love stories i hv seen..!! But i can among the love stories tht will remain spl to me-one is definitely IshRa..!!

Epic tribute NikkiClap..to a very special scene. ..a scene which rightly had all elements that made IshRa. ..the bitterness..the v spice...the sour humour...the sweetness...and of course that unexplainable magic that these 2 characters have time and again portrayed. ..keeping audiences going even in the most crappiest phases of the storyline over one and half years.
A PERFECT SCENE. ..subtle., simple..yet so so powerful. Star
bang on PB...to summarize...this scene is wht u call A SHUDH 11pm IshRa waala IshRa scene in 7.30pm slot..Big smileBig smile

And while credit to both DT and KP for putting their life into the scene. ..KP stole the show totally for me as a viewer...he took a simple scene .. with very simple lines..to a totally different level with just his expressions and voice modulotion and body language...how epic a performer this guy has turned out to beClap. ..one can't seem to look past him when he is on screen...i know b this feels like a gushfest...but heck...the guy more than deserves it for living and breathing RKB..and today's scene was pure ..unadulterated RKBEmbarrassedLOL
bhai ka acting n raman ka pyaar-i give credit to both for makin this spl rocking n ofcourse with good support frm DT-scene bcame FOREVER MEMORABLE CHERISHABLE one..!!

I had lots of thought n ideas about how ishra could or should confess..and had read quite a few amazing OSes here too...this scene was nothing like that...but still it made a huge impact. ..few lines that stood out ..the beautiful shayari...the reference to knowing ishita ke haathon ki lakeeren and dil ki har dhadkan...Clap..the subtle imagery..of a man kneeling down to propose while supporting his hurt wife's knee on his...heck it almost felt like they renewed their wedding vows. .him kneeling and asking for her hand..and claiming to hold her steady and support her..in all times.. good or bad. ..Clap...
i never kept ideas back those days as then CVs could justify any track or scene via ny method.. But am glad-CVs got sadbudhi n v got the most awaited Confession...ClapClapClap

Also loved loved how impersonal the lines were.. with tu..tera...rather than the formal..tum..tujhe...made it so much more intimateEmbarrassedWink
this credit soley goes to u knw who...LOLWink

And of course the actual i love you. .simple. .pure. ..and your cap speaks aloud..it just said it all. . The look in his eyesEmbarrassed
Felt MAGIC for IshRa afte epic long time in tht "i love u" saying scene...StarStarStar

Its been long nikki..since I gushed thus way for a IshRa topic na...another reason to get sentLOLi...
n its been long time for me too na to gush abt IshRa..so hisaab barabar..LOLWink

My parting shot..a scene which reminded me of today's scene...just the feels...EmbarrassedWink

one of beautiful scenes this ws of VZ..Big smileBig smile...nywz perfect post PB..hv put ur comment in best comments part 1 section in pg1 n thnx a lot for likin my post...HugHugHug
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Lovely post Nikki ...I haven't watched the episode yet as the same day was daughters bday party will watch it tomorrow ...I was thinking to make post as well but got very busy today also ...finally they confessed ..I was not watching show for last one month but was reading written updates ...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megha--Nikki_Titli

Go to top