Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Tere Naam Pe Meri Zindagi Likhdi Mere Humdum!! (Page 3)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Megha--

I love u Nikki Hug

I knew in my heart that u wud make a post about today's confession.

I loved the confession as much as I hated the situations that made up to confessions. Stern Smile I am in "I hate U like I love u" phase for this serial LOL actually that song describes Ishra well. LOL

More later. Embarrassed

i love u too Meghz...HugHug

n i read ur take in vyas thread..indeed this song u told above suits it..LOLWink...ur take ws awesome esp on "love" part..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megha--

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Super awesome post nikki darling Hug 

Finally half confession ho hi geya ...though I hated the Valentine look especially the balloons but then jab screen pe ishra/divan hoon tou nazar kahin aur jati nahiEmbarrassed

A simple yet hatke type confession Jo ishra ka trademark hai..

For me the highlight or the best part of the confession was Ishita Raman Bhalla. I never enjoyed calling of ishita Bhalla or ishita Iyer. For me it's always Doc/Mrs. ishita Raman BhallaEmbarrassed

Edited by Hayaa.m - 02 May 2015 at 2:53pm

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anj_taarey

Nikki...Hug...Me stalking youWink
Its raining confession here and there...LOLLOLi had stopped watching YHM...but saw todays epi...and visited the forum coz i knew you would have made a post...and here it is...Big smile..loved reading it...your words are magic...
Totally right...even i lost my interest in the show because it had entered that TRP race...was happy with my manan...but todays epi reminded me why i had fallen for this show...the bickering...the sweet fights...love them seriously...Big smile
Raman be raman can never change...loved his meetha ki mangLOL
Tere Naam Pe Meri ZIndagi likh di mere HUmdum...truely lovely linesHeartDay Dreaming

-Anjali Heart

P.S. your siggies are very distractingBlushing

anjali...so good to see u here too...HugHugHug...yes its rainin confession..!! Pehle our MaNan n nw IshRa..!!

TRP race mein YHM lost its soul...bt true lik u said-2days epi reflect WHY v loved this show this couple so much at one point of time..Big smileBig smile

n i so knw abt the "distraction"..LOLLOL...credit goes to makers n ofcourse our sexy manan Wink

nywz lovely comment dear n thnx so much for lovin my both confession spl posts...HugHugHug

.anjali.

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wrizaa

it was simply magical. ..

indeed it ws magical Smile
bscorp13 IF-Rockerz
bscorp13
bscorp13

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Ok..just watched a while back...so fresh bout of sentiness hitting me...
I always used to wonder.. What is it about love stories that pulls at your heart..after all most are the same..boy meets gal...and somewhere down the line ..love happens...maybe after a long and difficult journey. .or maybe at first sight. ..but then ..lo ho gayee love story. ..but then why is it that the world is still so fascinated with love and romance. ..
today's scene was a reminder ...it's those raw emotions that make a love story special...not the words or the story in itself.Embarrassed

Epic tribute NikkiClap..to a very special scene. ..a scene which rightly had all elements that made IshRa. ..the bitterness..the v spice...the sour humour...the sweetness...and of course that unexplainable magic that these 2 characters have time and again portrayed. ..keeping audiences going even in the most crappiest phases of the storyline over one and half years.
A PERFECT SCENE. ..subtle., simple..yet so so powerful. Star

And while credit to both DT and KP for putting their life into the scene. ..KP stole the show totally for me as a viewer...he took a simple scene .. with very simple lines..to a totally different level with just his expressions and voice modulotion and body language...how epic a performer this guy has turned out to beClap. ..one can't seem to look past him when he is on screen...i know b this feels like a gushfest...but heck...the guy more than deserves it for living and breathing RKB..and today's scene was pure ..unadulterated RKBEmbarrassedLOL

I had lots of thought n ideas about how ishra could or should confess..and had read quite a few amazing OSes here too...this scene was nothing like that...but still it made a huge impact. ..few lines that stood out ..the beautiful shayari...the reference to knowing ishita ke haathon ki lakeeren and dil ki har dhadkan...Clap
the subtle imagery..of a man kneeling down to propose while supporting his hurt wife's knee on his...heck it almost felt like they renewed their wedding vows. .him kneeling and asking for her hand..and claiming to hold her steady and support her..in all times.. good or bad. ..Clap

Also loved loved how impersonal the lines were.. with tu..tera...rather than the formal..tum..tujhe...made it so much more intimateEmbarrassedWink

And of course the actual i love you. .simple. .pure. ..and your cap speaks aloud..it just said it all. . The look in his eyesEmbarrassed

Its been long nikki..since I gushed thus way for a IshRa topic na...another reason to get sentLOLi...

My parting shot..a scene which reminded me of today's scene...just the feels...EmbarrassedWink

Edited by bscorp13 - 02 May 2015 at 11:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Megha--Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_vrushan

yup it was actually awesome confession
hayeee d way he said that poem
n who ever wrote that poem was so sweet
q hug from m to that person
that poem was bang on
it was sinply awesome
d actual ishralious confession
thanks for this post nikki
n beautiful caps

so true tht poem ws bang on esp 1st two lines...ClapClap

n indeed it ws REAL ISHRA-licious confession tonite.Big smileBig smile

thnx dear for commentin here n likin my post.Hug
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bscorp13

ResEmbarrassed...yet to watch epi..but your post and caps made me super senti...CrySmile

haha...u r in the mode i ws few hours back...see the epi too...same mode will be maintained..LOLWink

nw u understood y i ws on cry spree mode...CryLOL

bt thnx to this post-am back to normal state aftr writin my heart out here

bscorp13

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..crystal..

It was awesome episode... Finally half confession done... Raman ka ho gaya!! Ishita ka abhi bhi baki hai ROFL

indeed it ws an awesome epi Big smile

Go to top