Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: bscorp13

Res😳...yet to watch epi..but your post and caps made me super senti...😭😊

haha...u r in the mode i ws few hours back...see the epi too...same mode will be maintained..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

nw u understood y i ws on cry spree mode...πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

bt thnx to this post-am back to normal state aftr writin my heart out here
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..crystal..

It was awesome episode... Finally half confession done... Raman ka ho gaya!! Ishita ka abhi bhi baki hai 🀣

indeed it ws an awesome epi πŸ˜ƒ
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hayaa.m

Super awesome post nikki darling πŸ€— 

Finally half confession ho hi geya ...though I hated the Valentine look especially the balloons but then jab screen pe ishra/divan hoon tou nazar kahin aur jati nahi😳

A simple yet hatke type confession Jo ishra ka trademark hai..

For me the highlight or the best part of the confession was Ishita Raman Bhalla. I never enjoyed calling of ishita Bhalla or ishita Iyer. For me it's always Doc/Mrs. ishita Raman Bhalla😳

Kiran...so good to see u in my post aftr long time..πŸ€—πŸ€—

well i LOVED valentine look...thts the 1st thing which made me genuinely look forward to it n then yday epi increased my fondness more n today-i hv said all in post...😳😳...i hv alwz loved such valentine look settings for confessions...so i ws so happy gettin it..πŸ˜ƒ

it wsnt hatke confession for me..bt it ws REAL ISHRA type confession n thtsy it touched our hearts...😳..

yes yes Ishita Raman Bhalla-never sounded this much perfect before..πŸ‘

lovely post Kiran n thnx a lot for likin my post...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
infinity_flame thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

indeed it ws an awesome epi πŸ˜ƒ

yes...
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haan re ..sentiness like you is at multiple levels...senti for having been following the show so long...for having loved and lived with ishra for so long..for wishing rkb got his rightful share of care and love he deserved...for the gang that we had here on the yhm forum n all those crazy discussions we had...all seems to come to some sort of logical conclusion with this scene today...I know picture aabhi baaki hai..but somewhere today I feel content. .but sad n empty too...strange it is...😭😳
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: bscorp13

Haan re ..sentiness like you is at multiple levels...senti for having been following the show so long...for having loved and lived with ishra for so long..for wishing rkb got his rightful share of care and love he deserved...for the gang that we had here on the yhm forum n all those crazy discussions we had...all seems to come to some sort of logical conclusion with this scene today...I know picture aabhi baaki hai..but somewhere today I feel content. .but sad n empty too...strange it is...😭😳

OMG WORD to wht i felt...thank u ishimaa for so aptly describin the mutual feels...πŸ€—

the journey is almost over officially...

bas KK meharbaani dikhaaye toh rest of honours could be done..πŸ˜†
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Edited pg 1. It was long. πŸ˜•
.Ranju. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Superb post Nikki!! Will come back but don't know when πŸ˜†
Megha your post is super cute πŸ˜³
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Megha--

I love u Nikki πŸ€—
aww luv u too Meghz..
πŸ€—πŸ€—

I knew in my heart that u wud make a post about today's confession.
if u had asked me before fri epi,coz of airport one in my mind,i would hv said no to make confession post as i thought next one will also be of airport type..πŸ˜†...But friday epi-the build up spl epi for confession came as a very very pleasant surprise n tht itself gimme feel nw i might make post if things go lik the way its been indicated n it did n am so glad i could...😳😳

I loved the confession as much as I hated the situations that made up to confessions. 😳 I am in "I hate U like I love u" phase for this serial πŸ˜† actually that song describes Ishra well. πŸ˜†
i absolutely loved it coz i am jst stickin to bigger picture..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..bt i can get whts makin u not love too at one side..😳😳

Nikki I loved Loved Loved ur post! N u have described my Exact feelings about the confession, Ishra n the overall show. πŸ‘
i feel lik sadiyaan beet gaye to write somethin like this for YHM...but nw tht i hv did with this post-i feel lik at TOTAL PEACE...U knw na Meghz-hw much i get attached to couples i love..I hv ALWAYS felt PROUD abt my choices..!! Except MayUr,MaNan-rest of couples whom i hv loved-bt my journies with them were incomplete as i had to quit coz of shows goin down the drain..Yet there ws never a moment ki y did i love tht couple or show coz before goin down the drain-their journey till confession ws memorable n for love story lover lik me-JOURNEY TILL CONFESSION n CONFESSION is of HIGHEST IMPORTANCE..!! So all couples kinda fitted tht condition..!! But IshRa-the ONLY couple which made me doubt my choice many times...which gave me mixed feels-sab coz CVs ROYALLY DESTROYED their journey frm official realization to airport confession to few more..!! And coz of tht-i wsnt fully able to remember IshRa fondly evn though i wanted to coz unlike other couples-aftr MayUr n before MaNan,its IshRa for whom i hv been mega obsessed in tht first 10 months..!! At times i used to feel-these negative things which made me feel sour abt IshRa is kind an insult to my love i felt for IshRa..!! But nw with this magical heartfelt confession-i can finally let go off those negative feels-n get back to fully cherishin IshRa coz i got the logical deservin ending which i wanted to see for IshRa with this confession..!! Ab woh mila toh baaki shit they r showin-it wnt matter to me anymore..!! Atleast now i can NEVER REGRET THOSE MOMENTS WHERE  I HAD SHOWERD BEINTEHAAN MOHABBAT on this couple in past..!! I am more than happy nw as i got wht i wanted..!! And no more negative feels.!! As Dilse journey of IshRa-over ab bas-offfical end baaki hai jo ki sirf KK hi karva sakta hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...U remember my RCC theory πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...IshRa pehle ruined R wala realization C wala confession(airport)n hence so much of negative feels which evn over took my love before then..!! But bcoz of this 2nd round wala C-i am finally at peace n IshRa joined list of couples whose realizations were BLAH but confession made up for it as it ws so good..!! Now jst last C left n there i hope no disappointments..πŸ˜†..!!

I loved ur Blue Green post, have been missing them lately. πŸ˜³ I actually wud have liked to see Ishita in green today but she was still looking million bucks in pink, it made her cheeks go deep red. πŸ˜›
i hv never bothered abt costumes..πŸ˜†.but i super missed writin blue green posts...

I just love the show on some days n hate it to the core on some. Hate is a strong emotion coz m still invested in this show even if its through hatred. N as they say that any Art which invokes responses is Good Art. So somewhere this show is awesome n doing the right things. 
ur theory of hate n good art -dnt suit coz if then some TOP TRP shows which also is sardard has to be called "good"..πŸ˜†

I can say this is my first serial where I am so much emotionally invested where even Simple things like color of Lead's dresses matters to me. πŸ˜› I m more of a movie person than serial watcher. πŸ˜† But still this show attracted to me with its unique concept. I could completely relate to Ishita n Raman as characters, two broken souls bound by a child's love. 
mere 1st nahi..πŸ˜†...yet i behave "1st time" with evry couple i fall in love...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Icould relate to north vs south divide in Ishra marriage or Nok jhoks or understanding between Ishra as a couple goes through different phases of married life. πŸ˜³
evn i could connect with all these in tht initial JANNAT wala 10 months of YHM

The confession today was quite unique n really beautiful, it took me back to certain personal memories. 3rd May is the day I got married lolz n 2nd May was my Sangeet day. So after our dance all of my husband's cousins ganged up n forced him to propose me in fromt of everyone. Both of us were shocked n embarassed at the very thought as there were quite a few elders who might not approve of all these things. He was flustered n confused how to go about it n I was just embarrassed n blushing at the very thought. Anyways Cousins forced him to do it, so he got on his one knee with Rose in his hand n said "I love You, Will you Marry me"? Extremely simple words but it kinda struck me that he had never said I love You ever to me in our 1-1/2 years of courtship. πŸ€£ So the confession I saw today on screen kind of transported me back to those memories. πŸ˜³
it ws NOT unique for me..!! But it ws certainly 11pm standard n hence i loved loved it..!! And wow u got married on 3rd May?How many years by nw?And happy marriage anniv..πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—...And ur confession memory is super cute...thnx for sharing..πŸ˜ƒ

I loved the set up too, coz Raman had taken pains to create the atmosphere. I can relate to Adi n Ruhi forcing him. Ishra's match was made possible coz of Ruhi. Ruhi is the soul that binds this couple. Adi is the other end of spectrum for this marriage. Ishra's is not a normal marriage, Raman is a divorcee n he needs to have his kids approval before marrying but he had not bothered asking the kids ever. Ruhi chose Ishima and Adi explored Ishima. It was very important for Raman to move forward in this relationship with his Kid's approval. 
Though logically ur explanation makes sense for involvin in kids in confession track-but i still beleive 11pm wala Raman certainly dnt needed all these drama by kids ws certainly not needed n it left evn more bad taste...!!

I have already stated my displeasure on get out but will not state it here. 

I loved the Shayari, it kind of meant that Raman is going to keep on hurting Ishita to test her love. πŸ˜† And it also meant that he gets deeply affected when he hurts her. He loves her so much that he cant even think of hurting her, but if he doesnt hurt her then how will he manaofy her - he loves this part too ruthna n manana. 
poem ws typical Raman n fact abt wht he had been doin till nw..πŸ˜ƒ

When he kneeled before her n lifted her leg gently n kept on his leg.. I literally went "Aww". It reminded me of SRK's dialogue - Mard ka Sar sirf teen aurton k saamne jhukta hai : Devi Ma, Ma ... Aur πŸ˜›. N Ishita truly is an awesome lady n worth all the love coming her way. He correctly described her that u have the strength to bear ME. 
as i ws too lost in my old IshRa then i din remember this SRK scene...bt yes it kinda matches..πŸ‘πŸ‘

I loved the 4 times declaration of love to me it was - 
I love You Ishima- he fell in love with Ishita the mother first
I love You - He started falling in love with the Woman that Ishita is 
I love You Ishita - He started knowing her more n loving Ishita Iyer 
I Love you Ishita Raman Bhalla - her transformation from Iyer to Bhalla n now he feels completed with this woman. 
wow wow meghz..just super loved ur analysis for "i love u" 4 times-BRILLIANT..πŸ‘πŸ‘

The tears in her eyes were testimony to the Love she has. DT need not speak coz her eyes speak volumes. Karan was awesome today in his dialogues n the way he held her, it felt so so real. The Hug in the End was awesome. Truly this is a magical Couple who make us fall in love wth them again n again. πŸ˜Š
aww word to wht u said...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

To be honest I am not disappointed that they did not make Ishita say the actual words. Firstly let her Tadpao Raman more for "get out" dialogue πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. Secondly I am selfish n want to see another set of awesome confession from Ishita πŸ˜³. That wud be truly special when my 11pm Ishita will open her heart out to the Man she loves. I just loved the way ruhi said ki u shud have kissed him before he left to US. πŸ˜† Go Ruhi Go, be our voice n KKSS ko jaga do. 
i dnt hv anymore icchaas except KK kaand...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S - I thought KK came when he was kneeling n he was exactly facing standing Ishita πŸ˜‰
it could be interpreted lik tht..but i dnt think it ws KK...tht entire scene ws pure Raman Ishita scene for me..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..i would hv HATED if KK actually came in b/w before "i love u" coz this ws the only scene i din wanted anyone to be present other than IshRa let alone KK..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...And am so glad baby din came lik i wished..But only aftr tht he came askin for meetha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nywz super rockin comment yaar..so glad this is in 1st page n thnx so much for lovin my post...
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Ranju.

Superb post Nikki!! Will come back but don't know when πŸ˜†

Megha your post is super cute πŸ˜³

omg..look whos here...😲😲😲

u remember me madam?😑😑😑

bt so so happy tht u broke ur maun vrat n commented in this very spl IshRa post of mine..thank u so much Ranju for tht n for likin my post..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—