Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaNan_SamArj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
πŸ˜† I would be the happiest soul if Neil doesn't help her, and once again Arjun help her sorting her priorities...πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh god i dont think first that sam will create that type of hurdles to rad,she just said that in anger.once she becomes cool she might be upset with rad but not be mean/evil.may be she might give over work to rad but doesnt do any manipulative or scheming type of things.so people just chill sam isnt gonna become neg but might just get even with rad 
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MaNan_SamArj

πŸ˜† I would be the happiest soul if Neil doesn't help her, and once again Arjun help her sorting her priorities...πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

i ll be on cloud 9 if this happens πŸ˜†
Ri21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: muktha_cute

oh god i dont think first that sam will create that type of hurdles to rad,she just said that in anger.once she becomes cool she might be upset with rad but not be mean/evil.may be she might give over work to rad but doesnt do any manipulative or scheming type of things.so people just chill sam isnt gonna become neg but might just get even with rad 

ya she wont be negative but bossy for sure
gil-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont think so...if radhika is going to birdsong and so far neil has fallen for sam already the episode which she goes missing everything adds up...but sam is definitely next piyali hope writers wont create so much bad for her character and guys I heard arjuns role is to pair with radhika. ...I am not sure anyways I will see for sam and neil and they both definitely good looking pair in the screen...even neil didn't support also he cant do anything for both these girls...and after seeing radhika in yesterdays episode she is brave...and she will turn sam and become good friends...Edited by gil-99 - 8 years ago
Sadaf124 thumbnail
I don't think radhika n Arjun are going to pair it will totally a dismatch ra dhuka doesn't look good with Arjun at all and Sam looks good with both of them If radhika going to pair with Arjun then why will they show so much romantic scenes of Arjun n Sam and the romantic BG tune also and Sam has started falling for Arjun already Neil only thinks Sam as his bestie not more than that and yesterday it was not at all sam's fault but she has apologized to radhika n dilip for no reason and it was radijha's fault how can someone get a job on phone it was totally her fault but she didn't apologize to Sam and even she didn't tell her dad about dadaji's lie I did to radhika yesterday and I hate piyali when dilip was blaming piyali then Sam took piyali's side that showed how mature n good Sam is and piyali told that it was all Sam 'a fault what kind of mother she is why she always want to make her daughter down and radhika why didn't she apologized to Sam it was completely her fault now I watch the show only for Sam,Arjun n neil
Ri21 thumbnail
its sad that people living in 21st century still thinks that a guy and a girl cannot be best friends. and as far as i remember shravan told in a interview he is playing best friend of sam and it ll show to the viewers that a girl and a guy can be best friends
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ri21

its sad that people living in 21st century still thinks that a guy and a girl cannot be best friends. and as far as i remember shravan told in a interview he is playing best friend of sam and it ll show to the viewers that a girl and a guy can be best friends

Exactly...Sam and Neil look really good as best friends...Love story between them will be too cliched πŸ˜•And a love triangle between sam arjun and Radhika will destroy the show
Btw can you please post the link where shravan told this?
Sadaf124 thumbnail
Sam n Neil are only best friends and Neil doesn't think her not more than that but Arjun n radhika will be totally a dismatch and radhika should apologize to Sam Sam apologized to radhika n dilip for no reason it was not at all sam's fault it was radhika's fault how can someone get a job on phone
Kruthi24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sadaf124

Sam n Neil are only best friends and Neil doesn't think her not more than that but Arjun n radhika will be totally a dismatch and radhika should apologize to Sam Sam apologized to radhika n dilip for no reason it was not at all sam's fault it was radhika's fault how can someone get a job on phone

I think that there are faults on both side...maybe a little more on Radhika's side...Both need to apologise to the other in this case.
Or maybe Sam wouldn't have gotten this angry if her mom hadn't brought in this 'say sorry to Radhika' drama...She seemed really sincere when she apologised to Dilip.
And speaking of Dilip...his 'Chota sheher Bada Sheher' lecture is such an irritation to the ears. He also should have said sorry to Sam.