Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Can Balika Vadhu make in top 10 hindi shows in next few weeks ? (Page 6)

Doremon_Selfie IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
No Offence to anyone
but it doesn't look good when evry1 is just taunting one person.
She too has a valid point.
Bv has lost its magic and I do agree with her regarding why Yrkkh is still in top 5

maria13 Goldie

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by Nandini30

Originally posted by -Palienigma-

If its against forum rules then feel free to report my post...other show referances are used in other forums all the time, I don't see a fuss over it in those forums...Okay so we are not allowed to refer to other shows in a discussion but we are allowed to make topics about which other shows ppl watch? It becomes okay when other shows are deemed inferior to BV which happened in this very thread? Okay then...very well Tongue
Bang on. The way they are showing violence against kamli and lust in Akher it is new thing in bv  I complained to ibf they said they are reviewing. But there are some blind fans of anandi for them even if bv shows nudity at best they will say it is right.

What about blind fans of ganga, Jagya and Shiv? As if only blind fans of anandi exist.
Lol i have never seen any blind fan of ganga in fact all Ganga fans on India forums bashed her  just now and still not call themselves her fans until or unless she does not earn Jagya's forgiveness for her blames she put on Jagya We did so called blind fans of Ganga have not defended her for that at all 
Jagya has been criticized for his mistakes by same people who are his fans 

but i have not seen when Anandi fans find any wrong in her She is always right always others are wrong if people criticize her for even blunders in education track  moral policing feminism starts Women does not acknowledge her I believe all Ganga fans say her education is a blunder but for Anandi's bloopers in her education cannot be accepted ?

Edited by maria13 - 04 May 2015 at 2:22pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha.. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
BV use to be a great show before but then it lost its charm. I thought leap will help but leap made it even worst. I use to love this show when pratyusha was there. 
Now I would rather watch MATSH, Udaan, and SSK than watching BV. I won't say that its the worst show on air but its not the same BV it use to be. 

Go to top