Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A Love in Silence MG FF ch 49 updated thrd 3) (Page 80)

Maya_Maan Senior Member

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Chapter 44

"Mr. Khurana, what are you saying" The doctor asked freaking out, "You heard what I said, abort the child" Maan said and the doctor was confused, "But Mr.Khurana, are you tell me to do this as it's an girl child" The doctor asked, "I don't care what it is, Just do as I said" Maan shouted out, his mind and body was burning in anger and fury, and the Doctor was already scared looking at his red angry eyes, "What if Mrs. Khurana doesn't like this decision," The doctor asked slowly, "I don't care and I tell you, you will not get any problem after this, just do as I say" Maan said and the doctor was in an fix, "Ok Mr. Khurana" she said and walked away in silence and Maan too walked out,

Geet was staring at the roof, not knowing whether to feel happy or sad, after the doctor said she was Pregnant, Geet was so happy, knowing that she was carrying Maan's child, it was the symbol of his love, his baby, she felt that this child will give her life an new meaning, an new direction, an new light, it may even change Maan's life an more happy place, but only if he accepts the baby, Geet was scared whether Maan will accept this child as he still thinks her as an cheap cheat, but she decided to move out with the child if Maan doesn't accept the child

And go somewhere and raise the child herself, maybe she would not be able to give the child an Khurana lifestyle, but she can give the values and will do everything to make the child's life an better one, her baby, his baby, Geet thought, she suddenly felt blessed with the child and was smiling up, "Geet" Maan's anger voice made Geet to freak out and turn around, and saw him entering the ICU even thought the Nurse stopped him and he pushed the nurse out and went towards Geet, Maan saw Geet touching her stomach and it made his anger doubled, "never thought our two days of romance would make me dad",

"My baby with your family name" "my child will rule the Khurana's bloodline" Vikram's voice echoed up and he held Geet's arms making her freak out, "Get his baby out of you" Maan said and Geet looked at him scared and feared, "I am not going to making Khurana's bloodline dirty, with that bas***d Vikram's child" Maan said and Geet looked at him shocked and pained, she nodded an no, and the doctor too came in and looked at Geet who was in tears and in Pain, "Abort the child and make her clean" Maan said and Geet held his hand,

But Maan wasn't ready to see her face, the more he saw the more pain it gave, "Geet, if you need to see me alive, then abort the child" Maan said firmly and Geet left his hand and cried high, Maan the turned to the doctor, "do it" Maan said and went away, and the doctor looked at Geet, who was hitting her head with her hands crying high, she would do anything for Maan but killing her own child, his child, but what will happen if Maan comes to know that he killed his own child, Maan will burn alive, she can't let this happen to Maan and to his child,

Geet thought for a second and asked the Doctors mobile phone, if someone can help her now it was Adi, but to her bad luck, Adi's mobile was out of reach, and she cried high, not knowing what to do, "Baba ji, help me, please, help me" Geet begged up, holding her stomach tight,

Maan came out and stood near the tree looking the darkness creeping around him, in a second Maan busted out into tears, can't he be happy even for a second, he felt like killing himself, the pain was too much in his heart, He loved only one girl and she turned to be an cheater and now, he thought his life might have an happiness after all and that too, Maan was crying high as he fall on his knees, hit the ground with his hands "why are you crying" suddenly an sweet little baby girl voice came up and Maan looked up with his tears flowing down his eyes, and he found an baby girl standing there holding her teddy bear, in her pretty white dress,

"did your mama scold you" she asked as she came near Maan and Maan can't help but smile seeing her innocence, it was so magical, even after the hell burning pain inside his heart, he felt an slight breeze of peace seeing this baby girl, "No, I don't have an mama" Maan said wiping his tears, "Papa," The baby girl asked, "I have no one" Maan said as his tears flowed down, "Don't cry" she said as she wiped his tears with her little hands and Maan smiled and held her hand and kissed it, "Don't cry, I will pray for you, soon God will send you someone to be yours, so you can play with her happily" she said with an smile,

"If you need, I will gave my teddy and you can play with it until you get someone else to play with" she said and Maan held her face and kissed her forehead, "Pari," An old women's voice came up and Maan turned around and wiped his tears and controlled himself and stood up, "Oh Pari dear, what are you doing here" she said as she came near them, Maan looked at the baby girl, "Pari" the name gave him so much of memories, his lost dreams and desire of his childhood, to have an small sister and his world with her, Maan scooped the little girl in his hands, "Your name is Pari" Maan asked and the Girl nodded with an smile,

"Pari, doctor aunty is calling you, so inside" the old lady said, "No, she will give me an big injection" the baby girl said, "Then how will you get well" the old lady asked as she came near Maan, "She is right, you have to listen to the doctor, then only you can be healthy and happy and you can play for an long time" Maan said, "but it pains," she said, "Sometimes you need to take up small pains for an longer happiness, and goodness" Maan said and the girl nodded and Maan dropped her down and she rushed inside the hospital,

"Thanks dear, did she trouble you" the old lady asked, "No, she was like an light in the darkness" Maan said, "Yes dear, that's why children's are compared to gods, they have the power to eliminate darkness and create happiness, they are pure souls untouched by any worldly evils," she said and Maan stood there as if someone slapped him hard on his face, "and looks like you love children's, may the god bless you and your children with long life" she said and walked away, Maan was frozen for a second, suddenly all his anger vanished up and what he done came before him,

"what have I done, I am an monster, I just said to kill an baby," Maan felt like someone holding his neck tight suffocating him, his heart turned heavy, "whose ever child it is, it's an child, it's an baby, and I, no, no" Maan screamed, "I am an monster, how could I turn this monstrous to kill an child, what will it do for the mistake done by Geet and Vikram, No" Maan thought and rushed inside the hospital, "Where is Geet" Maan asked as he entered into the ICU, and the nurse informed that she was taken to the operation theatre and Maan rushed up and he entered into the operation theatre shocking everyone, and Geet, she was still pleading them,

"Mr. Khurana" The Doctor asked shocked, and Maan rushed towards Geet and touched her stomach, "The baby" he asked scared, "did you" Maan asked still sacred, "No Mr. Khurana" the doctor said and Maan felt relaxed and closed his eyes, breathing in relief, "stop this, I need the child, I want the baby" Maan said and Geet looked at him shocked, but he didn't look at Geet, he just walked away, Geet looked at Maan and she felt happy, whatever reason it may be, but now her child is safe, their child is safe,

"Mr. Khurana, I don't understand" the doctor said as Maan was sitting inside her cabin, "so do I" Maan said slowly, "Mr. Khurana, it's not an game, You really want the child," the doctor asked and Maan nodded an yes, "Because I want you to be mentally prepared for it, it's an life Mr.Khurana, and if you can't handle the child after the birth then both your life and the child's life will be destroyed" The doctor said, "I understand," Maan said, "so if you need take your time and decide well, but with an week, because it's already three months for Geet, if it goes beyond then aborting the child will be dangerous for her health too" the doctor said,

Maan just frozen up in his place, he can't believe what he heard, his heart was turning heavy and his breathing was turning difficult, "How, how, How many, Months" Maan asked again, "Three months," she said, "didn't you see the reports, I send to you," she asked, "reports" Maan asked puzzled, "Did you forget that, you had gotten Geet fully examined before you go to china, and I said I will send it to your mansion, and I did, didn't you get those" she asked and Maan remember Rahul giving him an courier when he came back from China and Maan throw it out in anger, Damn, Maan thought, closing his eyes and walked out,

Maan then went and stood near the room where Geet was made to rest and looked at her through the glass, "Three month, its means it's my baby, my baby" Maan thought "and I try to kill me own baby, no, no," Maan cried his heart pained, and Geet suddenly saw Maan, standing out crying and she signed him to come inside, and Maan felt so shamed, guilty, he was calling Geet an cheap girl, now what he did was never more cheap, an evil thing, he tried to be murderer, he felt so low, but he slowly walked inside and Geet saw him and understood he came to know the truth about the child, and made him to sit down, her tears was flowing down like river, she held Maan's face up, making him to look at her, and signed that this baby is his, and begged him to trust her for once,

Maan too cried up and hugged her up, "I know, I know, I was so cheap, cruel, I am an monster, I try to kill the baby, I am heart less, I am monster, I try to kill the baby, I am selfish, may be this is why I am suffering the pain, an guy life me doesn't deserve any happiness" Maan said and Geet freaked out and pulled away and wiped his tears up, and signed not to talk like that, " The baby will never forgive me, she will never like me, no one deserves an father like me, she will hate me," Maan started, and Geet kept her finger on his lips, silencing him,

Geet took his hand and kept on her stomach, and signed it's his baby, and she loves you, no matter what, Maan cried high as he caressed Geet's stomach, "My Baby, Will you ever be able to forgive me, will you accept me monster as your father," Maan said pouring out all his pain and anger and vengeance and his heart out by his tears, Geet too cried see him and she wiped his tears and hugged him tight, and she felt complete, after all there can still be an life of happiness for her, for Maan, for her child in this world, she thought,

Adi came rushing to the hospital seeing the message given by the doctor freaking out scared for Geet and the child, as asked by Geet and went to the doctor's cabin and he came to know what happened and went towards Geet's room but stopped when he saw Maan and Geet hugging up, and he was so happy to know that Geet is pregnant, but even more happy now to see Maan and Geet embracing each other clearly showing that everything was fine, "God, now I have 100% belief that Maan sir will change, his life will be happy and beautiful, Thank you god, Thank you" he said and walked away living Maan and Geet alone in their own world,

(Hi as promised, all sad parts in one go, and after this you will get to see Maan changing up, and Geet smiling more, Vikram failing more, and the love building more, with the baby, Love you all)

The following 147 member(s) liked the above post:

anukutty82dpurvaaaahsapcajyotikushwahajagritimanochaferdouzfull2punerirufizzCandy_jskashmaaneetcooljiguAakshithamalkicanonshah-jahan02358282361Ponochkamagical_maaneetmisty_19pkosabimiSurbhivarun001maneetloveumitali10rampintireshmaakpgmailnaanavan--Yashvi--mkd.70aparnapodurijyotiagarwalyashvijaysinghkrishna.PaingellathaauPiaa_21k1k1k1morlendrashtipatel30Alpha01nammmusugivarunCHERUKURI9drashtiMyAnGeLmamatha.sameesamKkirangeet_v81nat10shruthiruchsrumana88kainturakiranharmeenchawlaqueenbee001geetmerlynakshatranainarhahajajapriyanka5020pari_DDMs.Oswal-tashuu-lathaanireddyastalakshmivspljashu08cuteeagle65chauhan1796dishaa..Risingsun626sparklingeyes11LM1991ja1970flowing_riverpari1689varthyadi000pearl.whitepreetidhawanNH1971nitika20maanluvershubhi_sCuteTommymaaneetkimeetasmanikank_dahshalu1786Rocks.Dhara-SwaSan-SaritaMSKpreetymaaneetjssoodpayal.gupta177Rosmithakamnagupta7DaftGirkfictmishtypieangelshahsuni_104zariya123IlaTanwararorasurbhideep002dreamyangel-ki-shonacrazyfriends007jayshu17nehakapoor7HanishadeviMaaneet099crazydreammaanshimauaaswapna.pharshithaaaaaaaajennAlameluidunnopop77janu_2006alekhika20sweet scorpiocaller123honeygrapeshah10vandy28zaara2212-Lehar-love2_soma6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6anupm04-Gemini-kabslockspriyasreeangeldream14sanum23sanghita0000aparna3011GudiyeetDrashtilovetaahir004_Maaneet_priya_21vrinda22bhanu_rekhagkhwaishfan.hayaat.

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Chapter 42

Painful Update

Again Vikram wins , he even knew that Maan would look at the footage and he made the guy edit it according to what he wanted Maan to believe .
Maan is seeing with his eyes and he too is not at fault as the first time when Vikram lied to Maan Geet thought that Maan read her letter so when he asked questions she just confirmed and now when he sees with his eyes he surely has to believe .
at this point I so wished Geet could have tried hard enough to voice out her truth , now again both are in pain .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Wow.. awesome updates
Love it.
Thx for the updates.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jane523 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 6:23am | IP Logged

dreamy IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 6:41am | IP Logged
awesome parts 
loved it 
glad that maan knew the truth ...

maanshi IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
part 42

painfull update

vikram trapped maaneet badly

he planned everything so well n maan in his anger n his less trust didnt see anything

omg... geet trying to kill herself

honeygrape IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
terribly missed your stories...Thanku for the 3 parts...
glad that sad parts are over...i cant wait to see all the mus being cleared...

glad to have you back

taahir004 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 June 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Parts 43 & 44

Sad Painful Updates

Is Vikram so stupid that all he thought about was to break Maan but he never realized that Geet could be pregnant for a longer while .
Maan of course angry and pained and did not want Vikrams blood to carry the Khurana name but once he understood the meaning of a child he rushed to stop the abortion and Geet even though shocked but she was indeed happy .
the doctor tells Maan that Geet is three months pregnant and now he knows its only his baby his blood .
Its sad that both love each other so much yet so much of pain but now I really want Maan to know the full truth the entire truth of Geet's past even before they start on their journey again in happiness
because later in life Vikram will spring up again and this time I truly want Maan to know everything about Geet .
Adi coming to the hospital and seeing Geet and Maan hugging leaves them alone .
both Maan and Geet had their own share of painful past Geet knows Maan's but he only know the false version of Geet's and now I want even before their baby become part of their lives Maan should know the truth and should also know how Vikram has always trapped Geet

Go to top