Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by overactor

Goodbye all veeba fans. Im finally quitting veera completely and the forum too so plx donot pm me any ff updates or anything else coz im done. Im sick of the show and some ppl who can't stop annoying me just bcoz i moved onπŸ₯±
I sometimes regret getting attached to veeba and wasting my time but this show gave me vishal and good friends.  It was nice knowing u all we might meet on other forums. Stay blessed.
Sorry if i hurt anyone here😊

Are you there in facebook? If yes, can I have your id?' Btw, it is a good riddance for you. 😊 All the best!😊
Edited by sharoon3210 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by overactor

Im there on twitter if u need meπŸ€— but forum pe kis liye aaon the show is down the drain for me i hate it more then anything πŸ€’

I will miss you. What is your id in twitter?
Hi sonu,

Can't imagine the forum without you. I hardly visit the forum because of the way the show has ended up. Anyway will miss seeing your post and comments.
πŸ€—
Originally posted by sharoon3210

I will miss you. What is your id in twitter?
@H_Gold307 πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Aamina2013

Hi sonu,

Can't imagine the forum without you. I hardly visit the forum because of the way the show has ended up. Anyway will miss seeing your post and comments.
πŸ€—
aww thank u πŸ€—
Originally posted by sharoon3210

Are you there in facebook? If yes, can I have your id?' Btw, it is a good riddance for you. 😊 All the best!😊
yeah sure Sonu Baldev Altunia is my username on fb , add me πŸ˜ƒ