Servicewali Bahu

India-Forums

Servicewali Bahu
Servicewali Bahu

Ramakant (Bhuvneshwar Rai's) tweet (Page 2)

cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Quite regressive approach...since decades women have been silent about their exploitation...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKSS.StephySharlene1410

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitsri65

Thanks for sharing Sawera.

Silence is always better to hear the background noise...switch off your voice and hear LOL

Well I don't mind being with her...yaane ki KS...but the writer...The Great Paswan...has lot of convincing / thinking to do...which is difficult...so it is better one keep the mind at rest and allow the eyes to watch the performance.

To be honest...I truly wait for Payal to do the talking...and I do know...that it will take episooodes to hear her voice...and am with the show no matter whatWink

Chitra... agree with you! I'm sure it will take some more episodes till we will see thw other avatar of Payal.. eargerly waiting for that..!!

and yaa.. I'm also with the show no matter what.. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sharlene1410

Sharlene1410 IF-Sizzlerz
Sharlene1410
Sharlene1410

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

Silence is always better to hear the background noise...switch off your voice and hear LOL

Well I don't mind being with her...yaane ki KS...but the writer...The Great Paswan...has lot of convincing / thinking to do...which is difficult...so it is better one keep the mind at rest and allow the eyes to watch the performance.

To be honest...I truly wait for Payal to do the talking...and I do know...that it will take episooodes to hear her voice...and am with the show no matter whatWink

Chitra... agree with you! I'm sure it will take some more episodes till we will see thw other avatar of Payal.. eargerly waiting for that..!!

I am in agreement with both of you, though it get annoying at times I truly appreciate the performance of all the actors so let's enjoy a slient Payal who is currently trying to get a feel of her environment, and the attitude/mindset/characteristics of her new family. Looking forward to the conversation between her and Dev.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfKratikaSengarKS

KratikaSengarKS IF-Rockerz
KratikaSengarKS
KratikaSengarKS

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sb1410

Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

I am in agreement with both of you, though it get annoying at times I truly appreciate the performance of all the actors so let's enjoy a slient Payal who is currently trying to get a feel of her environment, and the attitude/mindset/characteristics of her new family. Looking forward to the conversation between her and Dev.

Thumbs Up Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfSharlene1410

Go to top