Saath Nibhana Saathiya 2nd May WU

Posted: 8 years ago

Scene starts with Mansi and Kinjal confronting Gopi about the drama that was enacted by the water pump.  Mansi backs her up and Ahem asks Gopi if what Kinjal is saying is true.  Gopi denies all accusations.  Kinjal scolds Gopi for spelling lies.  Kokila interrupts and Kinjal dares her to call Paridi to the chawl to confess.  Kokila says that after Paridi kicked Gopi out of MM she wants nothing more to do with her but if Kinjal is adamant, she will call her.  Kokila makes a phone call and orders them to come to the chawl.  Kinjal grabs Kokila's phone and also takes Gopi and Ahem's phones, saying that she will return them in time.  Ahem says that she had better watch what she is saying that if what she is saying proves to be false then he will never believe anything that Kinjal and Mansi say.  

Paridi arrives and is surprised to see Kinjal and Mansi there.  Kokila says that she wants to speak with Paridi but Paridi starts her well rehearsed dialogue of throwing Gopi out but Kinjal stops her and tells how they saw and heard her with Suchita and how it has all been another drama.  Paridi feigns ignorance.  Kinjal asks her to prove that what happened earlier was rehearsed.  Paridi agrees and asks for Suchita's phone number and puts it on speakerphone.

Paridi calls up Suchita and thanks her for her help.  Kinjal interrupts her and tells her not just thanks but to discuss the plan.  Paridi speaks to her about the plan but Suchita denies any knowledge and asks who she is.  Paridi introduces herself.  Suchita denies that Paridi has met her and tells her how she had a run in with Ahem and Gopi earlier on.  After more cribbing she cuts the call.  Kinjal and Mansi are silenced momentarily.  Kinjal tries to justify her actions with Ahem but he shoots her down and tells Mansi that if she is going to cause hassles then she should go back to Mumbai.  He leaves angrily while Urmila rejoices.  Vidya goes after Ahem and Kokila tells Rashi to go to her room.  Kinjal is not willing to let the matter go and berates Paridi.  

Gopi stops her and tells her that she was only standing up for Ahem.  Paridi tells her that she was right.  It was all a plan.  Gopi tries to stop her.  Paridi says that Gopi was unaware of what she had planned but her actions were from the heart because she loves Ahem with all her heart.  Kinjal is shocked and wonders how they were here. Paridi says that she didn't know but somebody calked her and looks at Kokila.  Kinjal question Kokila, who confirms it was she and scolds her for being an obstacle in bring Ahem and Gopi together. 

In flashback we see Mansi and Kinjal spying, being spotted by Radhi who goes and gets Kokila.  It is she who dumps the rubbish on them, then calls Paridi about the two and warns her and asks Suchita to hold her cover.

Mansi angrily asks Kokila if she is ashamed that is how she behaves with her own daughter.  Gopi intervenes and tells her to talk to her and not Kokila.  Kokila tells them that for every trick the two will concoct she will do her best to block their endeavours.  She tells Mansi that she feels pity for her.  She has lived with him for ten years but he does not love her, let alone wanting to marry her.  Instead of accepting her defeat she is joining hands with Kinjal to show her wrong.  Kokila tells her that to love and lose love, the two are inevitable .  She may have helped Ahem but she did not get his love and that is why when Gopi and Jigar arrived searching for Ahem, she told them that he didn't live there because she knew that even still there was still a place in Ahem's heart for Gopi and his family.  And that Mansi was scared that if ahem met Gopi he would leave her and due to this fear she did not let Ahem meet his family.  She states that in love is pain not fear.  There is trust in a relationship as in Gopi and Ahem's relation.  She states how for her family Gopi sacrificed her whole life yet Mansi took solace in lies and due to that moved away from Ahem. She reminds her of what Ahem said before he left and advises Mansi to leave to save herself from further embarrassment and go from Ahem and Gopi's lives.  

Kinjal steps up and vows to unmask their deeds. Kokila says that if that is her challenge, she accepts.  Paridi also supports Kokila and says that they will reunite ahem and Gopi and they will win because for Kinjal it is only a relation but for her and the family Gopi and Ahem's relationship for them  is a thought, a story and a parable.  That no one can separate them.  Kokila makes it a promise.  Mansi says that she does not care about their games and will not allow Ahem to become a part of their games and leaves, upset.

Kokila tells Kinjal to mend her ways for her betterment and others. 

Pre cap.  Ahem thanking Gopi for supporting him when he was insulted by that woman.  Gopi tells him that she would do that for him regardless, her thinking will not change.  He tells her that a lot has changed over the years.  She says that may be so but for her things are the same.

Note from me: Whilst I agree that Kokila has always favoured her son over her daughter, I found Kinjal's actions and dialogues vindictive.  She won't even spare her brother to obtain her own luxury and happiness.  Dear god of CVs if you do read come on here and read our posts please make the next track about her being brought to line.  Please?  Pretty please?

Yes the next track should be about Kinjal! We need to email star plus so they can contact the Saathiya team! Anyways thank you for the written update!
πŸ˜ƒ   Thanks Very Much  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Fantastic   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ

😳  πŸ˜³ And Kokila Stole The Show πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ As Always, I Feel That Kinjal Is Being Wasted, Looked Pedestrian Today  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† And Should They Have Revealed To Kinjal About What Took Place Behind The Scenes ? Point To Be Debated πŸ˜ƒ It Is An Open War πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ    πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ
I've been a lurker in this forum and have been watching sns for a while...im seriously getting sick of the track hahah..but i still watch because im an ahem fan hahaha..! The cvs seriously need to get fresh ideas and some of u on this forum have fabulous scripts! Pls ask the cvs to resign and take over!
thnks 4 d written update😊😊
Originally posted by Manzz

πŸ˜ƒ   Thanks Very Much  πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Fantastic   πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ  β˜ΊοΈ

😳  πŸ˜³ And Kokila Stole The Show πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ As Always, I Feel That Kinjal Is Being Wasted, Looked Pedestrian Today  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† And Should They Have Revealed To Kinjal About What Took Place Behind The Scenes ? Point To Be Debated πŸ˜ƒ It Is An Open War πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³  πŸ˜³ Going πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Nice  πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ    πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ
I thought the same thing Manzz.  Why reveal your plans to your own opponent.  That was just stupid but so glad Suchitra came through for them.  Kokila back to her fishwife mode and as for Kinjal?  Such a vindictive individual.  Hope she gets her comeuppance soon.  
Originally posted by fivestar2

Yes the next track should be about Kinjal! We need to email star plus so they can contact the Saathiya team! Anyways thank you for the written update!
You're welcome.  They need to write some realistic tracks soon. 

Originally posted by Snsaddict

I've been a lurker in this forum and have been watching sns for a while...im seriously getting sick of the track hahah..but i still watch because im an ahem fan hahaha..! The cvs seriously need to get fresh ideas and some of u on this forum have fabulous scripts! Pls ask the cvs to resign and take over!

Agree, some tracks take far too long so we more or less lose interest.  We lost so many of the great writers on this forum who could lift our spirits with their writing.  Miss them.   CVs won't ever resign.  They are too busy coming up with stupid tracks to annoy us.
I just loved how Kokila shouted at Kinjal. It was too funny! I used to get so scared of Kokila's loud boooming voice. But now, it does not scare me at all! πŸ˜†
Maybe Ahem will end up marrying Mansi and accepting gopi...seems like he does want both of them..its just sooo irritating to watch...its always 'will he' 'won't he'...gopi shld just tell him..look u want mansi im ok with it..but lets do this the correct way..and throw the divorce papers in his face..*grumble*Edited by Snsaddict - 8 years ago