Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

Episode was underwhelming! But this is a daily and that too a Mon-Sat one so I am going to cut them some slack. They have given us good episodes thus far so I am going to trust what I see on screen.

Basically I am going to play the wait & watch game but if I see disastrous love triangles like Rads/Sam/ Arjun I am so out! Not her for dumb romances that create rifts between friends.

So writers if you'll are reading this. You'll screwed up today. Sloppy writing and uninspiring dialogues. You 'll made Radhika a statue and are now turning Sam into some biatch! 👎🏼 so the least u'll can do is not add annoying triangles into the mix.

i agree with you.. but radhika's story ll no more be convincing as the job she got is now looks like she got out of sympathy. she should have rejected it. and if sam ll be turned negative it ll be a goodbye to the show frm my side
They already have a negative character in Bonnie. I don't think Sam will be like this for too long.
Seriously who gets a job based on only one line? What happens to ton of other worthy writers? Im sure Bird song has a ton of applications for job waiting incase of any opening in their firm... N jus like dat rads gets it? Ughh 🤓😵
N btw wat r the other shws of this PH? Luks like everybdy here has high hopes from them... 😊

Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Seriously who gets a job based on only one line? What happens to ton of other worthy writers? Im sure Bird song has a ton of applications for job waiting incase of any opening in their firm... N jus like dat rads gets it? Ughh 🤓😵
N btw wat r the other shws of this PH? Luks like everybdy here has high hopes from them... 😊

All I know is that they made Mahabharat, the recent one.
Edited by Suni - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Suni

All I know is that they made Mahabharat, the recent one.

Thnq bt Hmm i hvnt watched it but i thought it was a kekta show? 😕 It wasn't? Wats dis PH name yar, any idea?
Edited by Lifez_Beautiful - 8 years ago

amber dhara & navya & mahabharat. 
repeated shaheer 3 times . aham 2 times & samira(karishma) 2 times
Originally posted by Heavens_Kiss

They already have a negative character in Bonnie. I don't think Sam will be like this for too long.

she wont be negative just bossy. 
Originally posted by naq5

Oh thnq! I hv watched only amber dhara of the three... N who is shaheer?

this ph actually did good shows atleast not much love triangle types
ambar dhara
bandhan
navya
mahabharat
Originally posted by naq5

thats what aham and kashmira are the face of this PH and loyal to this PH so they wont side track them