Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

To the writers of KY2: Nandini is an ADULT (Page 4)

diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
OMG yes!! I am soo glad you made this post!! The writers need to have Nandini to stop teasing , especially now. Nandini is NOT A SHY TYPE PERSON! Remember their first official date? She wanted to be with Manik so much when she found out she is in love. And When they broke off in Valentine days, Nandini went to stake her claim on Manik, she is not shy!! And she doesn't TEASE!

It was ok in some scenes like others have mentioned, but don't anymore. It's starting to get annoying.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anita0..oishu..

anita0 Senior Member
anita0
anita0

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

OMG yes!! I am soo glad you made this post!! The writers need to have Nandini to stop teasing , especially now. Nandini is NOT A SHY TYPE PERSON! Remember their first official date? She wanted to be with Manik so much when she found out she is in love. And When they broke off in Valentine days, Nandini went to stake her claim on Manik, she is not shy!! And she doesn't TEASE!

It was ok in some scenes like others have mentioned, but don't anymore. It's starting to get annoying.

You're right! I take back what I said about Nandu being a shy person. We are not asking her to do the deed with him already (we do that that to happen eventually Smile ). Just being less childish/shy/silly now that they are officially in a relationship would help a great deal!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diva82..oishu..

Go to top