26nightingale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Aastha, what is the use of gaining memory?๐Ÿ˜•

Aastha, think a while what happens if you gain memory back and leave with Shlok ๐Ÿ˜‰, mostly

1.Your mission Sane Niranjan starts๐Ÿ˜† you have to go to hospital or bring Niranjan to home and make him sane with help of doctors

2. Solve Jyothi and Renuka's fight ๐Ÿ˜†over  jyothi's children๐Ÿ˜†

3.Domination of Sojal as badi bahu๐Ÿ˜‰ took the stand of Anjali๐Ÿ˜†
may not allow you do too much romance with Shlok๐Ÿ˜‰ if at all you get a time after all seva to the Agni's family
๐Ÿ˜†

So, no much much Aashlok romance๐Ÿ˜‰on the way๐Ÿ˜†

Aastha, what is the use of gaining memory and back to Agnis?๐Ÿ˜•

Don't like ๐Ÿ˜Š leave it . Don't bash

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The best part is she will b free frm tht grandpa ...no more "hum"dialogue... no more of telling indrajeet u r the best blah blah...
she will get back her Handsome patidev... evn if sojal is arnd her astha vl tell it's my hero over here...
26nightingale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nandu96

The best part is she will b free frm tht grandpa ...no more "hum"dialogue... no more of telling indrajeet u r the best blah blah...
she will get back her Handsome patidev... evn if sojal is arnd her astha vl tell it's my hero over here...

true๐Ÿ˜† but I am stressing on if she leaves with Shlok๐Ÿ˜‰

Once Aastha gains memory she surely leaves Grand pa ๐Ÿ˜† should leave of course...then what next?
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
BABA might come when Astha gains memory ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lol, Anu๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
But I want AaShlok
Taha0023 thumbnail
But it will be more fun, if she start cheating on Indro jeeth and start falling for Shlok now๐Ÿคฃ
I want to see all lost love scene of Ashlok in a new avatar.๐Ÿ˜Š
I am loving it.๐Ÿ˜‰

Forget about what she says to Mr Indro..Ere vo to hamara Astha nehi hein,vo Barkha hein๐Ÿคฃ
I am loving old shlok is making her remember all past incidents and dis time with lots of love, without inner ego, just to get her back. I am loving their teaming up..

I want Astha stay like that and every day get to see , very nice scene between Astha and Shlok and we will remember all past scene of Ashlok..

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You give the correct definition for the character "Aastha". If this Sarkar is an young handsome guy without any child, I will suggest Aastha not to go with Shlok after her recovery. This is the correct place of her nature.