||Kaleidoscope Designs|| - KaYa Confession spl VM - Baarish Pg 11 - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Both the VMs are awesome.. πŸ‘
It was like first one was from Ananya's POV and the second one was from Kabir's POV...
Plz do make more... 😊
Originally posted by -Angelicayesha-

I know You are an amazing VM , creation maker , great writer ,You are  Super talent girl , I has been watching your many creation , vm of SidYusha i  would like to watch your vm on KaYa also
pleased Make more on them ,in Future

I am looking forward

Loved Ayesha

Thanks so much Ayesha for the sweet words! Good to see ya here. SidYusha/AnSh have been a beautiful couple and one of the closest to my hearts...I still wish they didnt end like that! Anyway hope to see you more often...thanks once again! 
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Wow that's just beautiful...
Loved it to the core...

Thanks so much dear...glad u likedd my work!! Thnks a ton! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by supreet_dmg

Wow! I just loved it. Especially the ending when he sends her the emoji text. that scene always gives me a smile lol 

Thanku so mch dear...even i love that scene. Only a few ppl can make Mr Sharma genuinely smile and one of them is Ms Kashyap! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by EternalStars.

Wow!!❀️ That was one beautiful VM on KaYa on Banjara!❀️Even The one on bezubaan was amazing!Glad to have those TaaRey like feels  back!❀️ Keep making more VMs!😳

Thankuu so mch!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³ Feels good to know you liked it. Means a lott!! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by Maha149

Omg omg wht a suitable vm ufff
Beautiful vm thkkk u so much we want more hattsoff

Thanks buddy!! Glad u liked it...thnks a ton! πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by zakter

commenting again for this lovely VM
I love Your vm😊
I think if you  want You should make index for these vms so we can find your vm all easily πŸ˜³

Aww! Thanks sooo mch dear...rly its only the feedback frm u guys that is my motivation. Means so much!! And waise I do hv an index on the first page. πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by vellatime

Both the VMs r just too good! Awesome work there! :)

Thanks a lot dear!Glad u liked it  πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³

Originally posted by onieloveian

Both the VMs are awesome.. πŸ‘ 
It was like first one was from Ananya's POV and the second one was from Kabir's POV...
Plz do make more... πŸ˜Š

Thanks a ton dr! πŸ˜³ Yeap I feel its easier to depict things from a character's perspective...surely will do try to make more :-D ;)

Edited by Malika - 8 years ago
Hola Amigos!! Hows every1? Basking in the thrill of rank 3!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³ I am so happy our show is finally getting its dues😳...so well deserved!! ⭐️⭐️Btw as we all know last few epis of KaYa have been extremely significant for all of us...and it also gave us some good KaYa moments. So just thought of making something new. But since the scenes are still less, could not manage a long one. Anyway hope you like whatever I made. Good or Bad, feedback will be anticipated...:)

|| KaYa VM #3 - Humnava - Kaleidoscope Designs ||

Preview

Vidme Link

Loooved itπŸ‘ and that quote in the end❀️❀️❀️
Bezubaan 
The song is so beautiful. The VM is absolutely brilliant. I watched it atleast thrice and I had to stop myself from hitting Replay button! 

Banjaara one was as amazing as the previous one. You had just the right scenes for the song, 

Wow amazing VM.
Loved it so so much...Superb.
I am in love with your VMs 😳
Originally posted by BronteGirl

Loooved itπŸ‘ and that quote in the end❀️❀️❀️

Thanku so mch dear!! Well I think that quote does mean a lot in case of KaYa...😳

Originally posted by supriya.ipkknd

Bezubaan 
The song is so beautiful. The VM is absolutely brilliant. I watched it atleast thrice and I had to stop myself from hitting Replay button! 

Banjaara one was as amazing as the previous one. You had just the right scenes for the song, 

Thanks so much supriya. Glad you liked both the vms and made time to see and comment. Means a lott to me. Thanks once again πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³