Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

'I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla .. Thank you!' *Updated* (Page 7)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
After such a beautiful confession they shouldn't ruin the show by focusing on subbu track :( the precap is an indication. I hope they don't spoil yhm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Anku-

When you've seen lot of brilliance, you tend to expect a lot from the show owing to the same. But after a lot of ranting, complaining and whining and obviously expecting I've realized that no matter what I do, I am not going to get more than this from a daily soap. So either I just watch it and accept it or I keep complaining and not enjoy it or rather stop watching. But since I can't not watch .. its better to forget the worst and look out for the best or the better.

And today was both better and best FOR ME AT LEAST. YHM is known for its unique, simple, beautiful moments. The one that may look less appealing from its teasers but there's some charm and beauty hidden in it to allure you. The confession was all that for me. The emotions, words and love expressed was endearing and perfect. It bought YHM full circle.. at least Raman's Mohabbatein full circle. I don't find it rushed or abrupt because I for one did not want a usual confession. Their love was so obvious as they themselves say it that there really wasn't need. It was a mere formality and even that was given to us by putting in a lot of effort which was visible. 

I really enjoyed the episode. It was typical IshRa. The last few episodes have been typical them. Romance, care, love, fight, pain, turmoil, but unable to be without the other, again bicker, love and now finally confess. This is them and I love the both however they are. 

Lovely write up and collages Gan. I am glad to see your post. Hug Need to catch up on everyone else's write ups too

Very well put Anku! You know I'm of those school who doesn't care about big sweeping declaration rather the short but meaningful gesture and I was really turned off when I had seen the confession spoilers as for me that's opposite of what I had envisioned in Ishra's confession. So today was a pleasant surprise for me.. I'm glad I watched it with an open mind and frankly the balloons and the stuff had no impact on what transpired onscreen. Kudos to the CVs, director and the actors for making such a backdrop disappear behind the emotions that ruled the scene. And the 'allure' , like you put it so well, of the moment tugged at my heart strings. And yes the confession was 100%  IsHRalicious! So no complaints! Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VeeannUmeraTariq-K.13-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunabhi

Originally posted by -Gan-

Aru loved the 1st set... Did you post the other two... It's not loading in my iPad .. Maybe my net issuesOuch

Thanks G Hug
I posted all of them .. Confused

let me chk on my laptopConfused
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Aru they loaded in my laptop...Day Dreaming Let me get lost in them ...they are beautiful!Heart
beckysharp Goldie
beckysharp
beckysharp

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Aru, your gifs are killing me ! I have been in a complete haze since I watched the episode and your gifs are pushing me further into IshRa land !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fugitives123Veeann-Gan-Aru.Divan

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Beautiful, beautiful edits and update, Gan.Tonight I'm a fangirl. I absolutely loved the confession. I was skeptical too due to the OTT arrangement but I loved how Raman bared his heart and I bought it. I was so happy that I went ahead and watched the entire episode which I haven't done in a long time. 
P.S. The downside of being the fangirl is that, the fangirl spooks easily. I'm now afraid of the blunder Toshi is gonna make while Raman is away.

I think the Cvs pulled a fast one on us by planting all those red balloons and then surprising us with such a meaningful confession. Well they need to surprise us more like thisWink

I didnt watch the precap after reading that...Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VeeannWings-of-Fire-K.13-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by umeirah02

You know I saw Raman getting teary eyed and knew instantly that you would use the exact capture! The set up was so dreamy and hunky dory but like most of us out here I was in for such a surprise when I watched the scene! The emotional bond between IshRa steals my heart away! I'm overwhelmed; I just couldn't sink the feeling; I'm glad Raman said it some good few times! Thank you Gan for this post! Embarrassed

aww thank you so much!! You guys know me so well unshed tears do a number on my mind and I always love capturing those moments. Day Dreaming

Yes the CVs surprised us in a good way today.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UmeraTariq

shalz_123 IF-Dazzler
shalz_123
shalz_123

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks Gan...for the amazing collages and words...
copy pasting wat i wrte in another thread...

I m dead...n m in heaven n m in DFL and ishra land... ... 

I LoveYou

I Love You

I Love You..Ishita

I Love You Ishita Raman Bhalla...

Every  time becoming more and more confident.. He was so real..Nothing was drama.. Beautiful

Puttar just made my day..When I saw him and the way he said.. Biwi had tears... I had tears too... itni khusi ki lag raha hain ki I m the recipient of tht immense love... 

few dialogues which are in repeat mode in my mind...

Saaare competition ek taraf, tera mera rishta ek taraf

Sunaa kya chahati ho...

Tumne is Pathar jaise Ravaan ko insaan bana diya...

Abhi abhi to pathar se insaan bana hu..bolne main waqt lag gaya...

Bola nahi...but sach to sach hain. aur tumko bhi pata hain...

Yes that is what it is... 

She knows, He knows... They just had to say it.. ek half ho gaya hain... dusra half after RKB returns... n i know tht also I will go crazy...

The song which i am  going to use for song osthon...n which i think are apt for them are

Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante
Magar Jee Nahi Sakte Tumhaare Bina
Suna Gham Judaai Ka Uthaate Hai Log
Jaane Zindagi Kaise Bitaate Hai Log
Din Bhi Yahaan To Lage Baras Ke Samaan
Hume Intezaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante
Hume Tumse Pyaar
Tumhe Koi Aur Dekhe To Jalta Hai dil
Badi Mushkilon Se Phir Sambhalta Hai dil
Kya Kya Jatan Karte Hain Tumhe Kya Pataa
Yeh Dil Beqaraar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante
Magar Jee Nahi Sakte Tumhare Bina
Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante
Hume Tumse Pyaar...

You know what...i was looking thru those gifs and collages n thinking... those balloons...those flowers...nothing mattered..
tell me honestly...did anyone notice anything else other than those two...

I had diffuculties in dividing my attention among these two also... Both are power houses... If one was saying things from heart..melting everyone... another was emoting thru her eyes... 

It was like a tennis match... I was looking at puttar then again at biwi..back n forth...

I was never good with words...I never appreciated too much dialogues..for mee love is simple...what u feel.. n I could see feel touch the love these two have for each other. 

May be the way they show, act, That is why we are so crazy about them,..We yearn for them...

It is our dream, let it be our dream...

Dreams are good...

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi
Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa
Khushiyaan choom loon