Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

'I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla .. Thank you!' *Updated* (Page 2)

OnePiece Goldie
OnePiece
OnePiece

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged

I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla

He said it. He couldn't believe he uttered those words. There was a look of ecstasy on his face which reflected in her eyes. It made him certain that this time he was right. He was euphoric. At last he had found the love of his life. He held her close and lost himself in her arms. His joy was incomprehensible. 

To outsiders it may seem a regular husband wife moment but to him or rather them it was ethereal. He never expected that such a day would ever again come in his life where he would feel alive, his heart the love and he being wanted. If anyone would have known him a year and half ago, they would be astonished at the scene transpiring before their eyes. 

His awful past turned him callous. He loved someone in his past or so he thought. He loved her with his heart and soul. At that time he knew nothing but love. A hopeless love that could not possibly be reciprocated. He loved her, married her, envisioned a future with her but she, she betrayed him. What mattered to her was negligible to him and what mattered to him was not her cup of tea. He couldn't realise her growing uneasiness in their relationship as he was too involved in loving her to notice anything but her. She walked out him one fateful day. She rejected him, his love. The reason being he was not good enough to satisfy her material needs. He pleaded her, begged her but nothing could make her stay. His heart broke into a million pieces and nothing ever said by anyone could calm him down.

From that day, his perspective of people changed. The first taste of selfishness and humiliation of rejection from his very own love made him self-absorbed. The person who was known for his loving nature and big heart became heartless. He eventually reached the position his ex desired only to avenge her betrayal. Now he had everything except love as he had ceased to believe in it. He couldn't bring himself to love his own kids.

"Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi, Kismat Pe Aaye Naa Yakeen"

Then she entered his life as his daughter's mother when he was still fighting the demons of his past. He considered her another gold-digger but she was different. She loathed those very things that were adored by all the other women who came into his life. Her uncanny resemblance to his previous self won over him. He failed at his futile attempts to not to involve his heart again. He was unawares as to when his hatred turned into admiration and then into love though his trepidation wouldn't let his feelings come forth. She unknowingly helped him overcome his apprehensiveness. She held his hand and walked through his dark past without a flinch. She mended his broken heart and healed its wounds. He began to love again and he is forever indebted to her for this. His happiness knew no bounds the day he discovered he was in love. He was excited to share his feelings with her but his deep-rooted fear of rejection stalled his words in his mouth. He could restrain his words but not his deeds. His love was evident through his actions and her reciprocation strengthened his conviction. He couldn't thank his stars enough. He was irrevocably in love. She knew but wanted to hear him say it. He teared up while thanking her and it pained her to see him this way. He bore his soul today in front of her and she embraced it with such tenderness and gentleness that it melted away his remaining perturbation.

I love you Ishima - I love you for the mother you are

I love you Ishita - I love you for the woman you are

I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla - I love you and you are mine

With that last utterance he sealed the deal for the lifetime. If indeed time could stop, she would wish it did at this moment.

P.S: My song of the day - Kaise mujhe tum milgayi from Ghajini

Edited by OnePiece - 02 May 2015 at 10:44pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Farawayzfugitives123tharun123JayashreeVAnuhyaa---CoCo---VeeannAnju.srk654-Atii--Gan--K.13-

mischief Goldie
mischief
mischief

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Beautiful collage Gan...wanted to write a lot but time restrain is forcing me to end my post here...didn't wanted to leave the post reserve for a long time.
will try to write more if time permits Smile

Edited by mischief - 03 May 2015 at 4:44am
--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
thx gan im going to watch it now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Updated the post...don't know if I did justice to the scene...I get kinda overwhelmed when too many feels happen Embarrassed

Looking forward to reading all your gushing posts as I know you guys will make more sense than my lame update Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePieceMehak_KPiansky-if-HoneyDukes--K.13-usaonly

-HoneyDukes- IF-Sizzlerz
-HoneyDukes-
-HoneyDukes-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
G...
Those collages! Heart Day Dreaming
Such beauty, can keep staring at them forever.. Gorgeousness they are!

The confession was truly heart warming. It was Puttar's day for me! Embarrassed
Every bit of the lines he expressed, straight from the heart to the heart. It was emotional, at the same time..it had so much of IshRa touch to it.
Their cute teasing and then the whole idea of expressing how much she meant to him. had me! Blushing

The best part of it was his shayari..can i just say my heart melted at that.? Heart
It was such a heart felt confession..AAH! Heart Those 3 ILU's from him, each having a meaning of its own. Embarrassed All thanks to Krishy for that beautoful insight on the 3 ilus..I doubt it could have been better than this.!!

The hug, it was the cherry on the cake!! Embarrassed Also, the knee on knee, yet again. Killer gesture!!
Though like many, even I see another intense one coming up in the future. And yes, can't wait for it. IshRa and intense are just a sight not to be missed!

The scene in the kitchen was so cute..LOL They know each other in and out, and the way they go about it just makes them all the more adorable. I so wish, the meetha session hadn't been interrupted by the kiddos..Meetha puttar khata and celebrate hum karte! LOL

Last but not the least, i loved the bedroom scene too. Just like you, it left me sighing. Biwi caressing his shirt and feeling him has a magic of its own. Its just too adorable and touchy.. Day Dreaming Its these small moments and gestures of these 2 which keep me as lunatic as i can be! LOL

I guess that's the last bit of cuteness we got for around a week atleast. :( I miss Puttar already. Hope the week flies away and we get these 2 back soon before which I see heaps of drama awaiting us! :(

Lovely post G! Hug

Edited by -IshRaDivAn- - 02 May 2015 at 11:15am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaJayashreeVAnuhyaamischiefOnePieceMehak_KPianAnju.ssky-ifrk654-Gan-

-Ara- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ara-
-Ara-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Aaah. So far, I've just listened to people gush.

Heart is too fragile to watch.

Oh, hey Gan!#fangirling

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePiece-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayasundar

Eagerly waiting for your collages Gan.

Gan I do have a request to make if you can make a separate collage of Raman supporting Ishita on his knees Please.

Thanks,
Maya

I made one which kinda is that scene see if that works...else I'll make one later and postEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePiece

---CoCo--- Goldie
---CoCo---
---CoCo---

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Ress

---Edited---

My heart to you is given:

Oh, do give yours to me;

We'll lock them up together,

And throw away the key.

~Frederick Saunders 

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.

~George Moore 

G amazing collages yaar! The whole confession was exactly as I expected, perfect for the couple. From the start to the end the whole confession screech Ishra all over. Although I feel guilty for enjoying these scenes, I cant help but also think how we should also value these scenes to because this confession was a long time in coming. The confession melted my heart for Raman because he included his journey with her so far. These two have gone through so much more than your average couple. Dealing with past  and insecurities, and each tragedy and each situation they have dealt with they have come up on top. They relationship is probably stronger than the average couple too.  

Raman melted my very un romantic heart. When he started talking I couldnt help but have a big smile on my face. I know I am repeating my self now but what a confession. The best part was when he said that she give him his life again, taught him to love again, and taught him to value relationships again, and my favourite line she gave him a heartbeat when his heart was stone cold. After he summarized the beautiful journey he has had with her, and the beautiful poem which to the best of my translation was, 

Even thinking about hurting you

The breaths from my heart breaks with me

Then I think

Let you be angry

So I can tell the world

That I know how makeup to my wife

[...]

That I love you

I love you

I love you Ishita

Actually I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla

And thank you

Thank you for coming into my life

These two never fail to make me blush. RKB there will never be a man like you on television. From his poem to his many I love yous, these confession was more than I expected. I wished instead of many balloons, more personalized pictures would have made this confession perfect.

The scene in the kitchen was ubber cute and I realize no matter how much privacy this couple wants there will always be some sort of kabab mein haddi coming in their way. Poor puttar didnt get a kiss from his wifey.

Edited by cocololo123 - 02 May 2015 at 3:50pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuhyaaOnePiecesky-ifrk654Anju.s-Gan--K.13-

Go to top