Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

'I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla .. Thank you!' *Updated* (Page 16)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
im the last one to write on this beautiful & much awaited part of IshRa journey...
i loved ur collages...
here's my small take on the scene

I loved this expressions of Love --

"Good relationships are not just about good times you share,its also about the onstacles you go through together & the fact that you still say'I LOVE U ' in the end. "

Raman's I love U ws something on about there together which they crosses together after facing loads of obstacles of life they found the room to each-other's heart...they know they love each-other. this wsnt even needed to say b/w them but this ws about about expressing his Love for ishita he has in his heart...which till now what he used to say ws only to him...but what he now did poured his heart out opened his unleashed more sppreciating her coming in his life..the change she bought made him again connect with human feeling connecting back to people who r important in his life..his family his children...
when raman said to Ishita he became stone hearted but her coming in his life made him human..this person who just now started feeling talking about his feeling will take time..i felt to him connecting to incident that took place 2 days bk...
i thought it will take him little more time to think what all venom he serves to ishita when high tempered anger...which doesnt make connect to human..but takes over all the feelings inside residing him... makes him go bk to stone heart...
this is going to take as he himself said will take time...
i so loved that pose of taking the leg of her's so she can stand on his knee that ws Heart-warming to watch...when about to say he said i know u already know about my feelings...
it so beautiful...keeping all the emotions pouring out telling the importance of her in his life...
than 4 times I love U's than to the I love u Ishita Raman Bhalla ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top