Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

'I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla .. Thank you!' *Updated* (Page 13)

nb.neha IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
U guys are such good writers.  Loved reading each one of urs views on the much awaited confession.  
I just love this couple.  Cant cite one single reason for it. They give me too many feels. And then I wonder if at all such love exist in the real world? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OnePiece Goldie

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
     Updated on page 2 Embarrassed. I had so many feels and my thoughts were incoherent. Hope the post makes sense.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Veeann IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnePiece

I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla

He said it. He couldn't believe he uttered those words. There was a look of ecstasy on his face which reflected in her eyes. It made him certain that this time he was right. He was euphoric. At last he had found the love of his life. He held her close and lost himself in her arms. His joy was incomprehensible. 

To outsiders it may seem a regular husband wife moment but to him or rather them it was ethereal. He never expected that such a day would ever again come in his life where he would feel alive, his heart the love and he being wanted. If anyone would have known him a year and half ago, they would be astonished at the scene transpiring before their eyes. 

His awful past turned him callous. He loved someone in his past or so he thought. He loved her with his heart and soul. At that time he knew nothing but love. A hopeless love that could not possibly be reciprocated. He loved her, married her, envisioned a future with her but she, she betrayed him. What mattered to her was negligible to him and what mattered to him was not her cup of tea. He couldn't realise her growing uneasiness in their relationship as he was too involved in loving her to notice anything but her. She walked out him one fateful day. She rejected him, his love. The reason being he was not good enough to satisfy her material needs. He pleaded her, begged her but nothing could make her stay. His heart broke into a million pieces and nothing ever said by anyone could calm him down.

From that day, his perspective of people changed. The first taste of selfishness and humiliation of rejection from his very own love made him self-absorbed. The person who was known for his loving nature and big heart became heartless. He eventually reached the position his ex desired only to avenge her betrayal. Now he had everything except love as he had ceased to believe in it. He couldn't bring himself to love his own kids.

"Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayi, Kismat Pe Aaye Naa Yakeen"

Then she entered his life as his daughter's mother when he was still fighting the demons of his past. He considered her another gold-digger but she was different. She loathed those very things that were adored by all the other women who came into his life. Her uncanny resemblance to his previous self won over him. He failed at his futile attempts to not to involve his heart again. He was unawares as to when his hatred turned into admiration and then into love though his trepidation wouldn't let his feelings come forth. She unknowingly helped him overcome his apprehensiveness. She held his hand and walked through his dark past without a flinch. She mended his broken heart and healed its wounds. He began to love again and he is forever indebted to her for this. His happiness knew no bounds the day he discovered he was in love. He was excited to share his feelings with her but his deep-rooted fear of rejection stalled his words in his mouth. He could restrain his words but not his deeds. His love was evident through his actions and her reciprocation strengthened his conviction. He couldn't thank his stars enough. He was irrevocably in love. She knew but wanted to hear him say it. He teared up while thanking her and it pained her to see him this way. He bore his soul today in front of her and she embraced it with such tenderness and gentleness that it melted away his remaining perturbation.

I love you Ishima - I love you for the mother you are

I love you Ishita - I love you for the woman you are

I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla - I love you and you are mine

With that last utterance he sealed the deal for the lifetime. If indeed time could stop, she would wish it did at this moment.

P.S: My song of the day - Kaise mujhe tum milgayi from Ghajini

That is such an awesome take on the confession Hema. You have captured the entire story of RKB so far, in such a poetic way.

And the song is just so apt.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-K.13- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

That was absolutely beautiful!! Heart

Edited by krishy13 - 02 May 2015 at 11:01pm

beckysharp Goldie

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Gan, I am so sorry to spam your thread.  But last night's episode is still resonating with me.  And I found the perfect song for puttar n biwi !

Thehariye hosh mein aa lu, toh chale jaayiyega
Aapako dil mein bitha loon, toh chale jaayiyega
Aapako dil mein bitha loon

Kab talak rahiyega yuun dur ki chaahat banake - (2)
Dil mein aa jaayiye ikraar-e-mohabbat banake
Apani takdir bana loon, toh chale jaayiyega
Aapko dil mein bitha loon toh chale jaayiyega
Aapko dil mein bitha loon

Mujhako ikraar-e-muhabbat se haya aati hai - (2)
Baat kehate huye gardan meri jhuk jaati hai
Dekhiye sar ko jhuka loon toh chale jaayiyega, mm hmm
Dekhiye sar ko jhuka loon toh chale jaayiyega
Haay aapko dil mein bitha loon

Aisi kya sharm jara paas toh aane dijiye - (2)
Ruk se bikhari huyi julfin toh hataane dijiye
Pyaas aankhon ki bujha loon toh chale jaayiyega
Thehariye hosh mein aa lu, toh chale jaayiyega
Aapako dil mein bitha loon, toh chale jaayiyega
Aapako dil mein bitha loon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gan-

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Originally posted by -Gan-

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Beautiful, beautiful edits and update, Gan.Tonight I'm a fangirl. I absolutely loved the confession. I was skeptical too due to the OTT arrangement but I loved how Raman bared his heart and I bought it. I was so happy that I went ahead and watched the entire episode which I haven't done in a long time. 
P.S. The downside of being the fangirl is that, the fangirl spooks easily. I'm now afraid of the blunder Toshi is gonna make while Raman is away.

I think the Cvs pulled a fast one on us by planting all those red balloons and then surprising us with such a meaningful confession. Well they need to surprise us more like thisWink

I didnt watch the precap after reading that...Dead

It looked like they had cleared a lot of those balloons before the actual shoot. And I thank heavens that the angling of the cameras were really good tonight.

I don't get why they have to go at such a great speed! Karan has 10 days off and the rest are probably getting at least 2-3 days to attend his wedding. This is the time for snail pace, not NFS!!

Probably the helium had ran out...hence less balloons..though none of us cared LOL
Well this PH will use every opportunity to create now that confession is out of the way...brace for some melodrama...and we complained about Shagun, now we have her trainee in b-dom, her SIL Rinki to show us some Arora colors. And Toshiji...well impulsive is her middle nameDead

Yah, like what is it with Arora ladies? All of them are horrible!!!

Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 03 May 2015 at 1:29am

-DivyanKaran- Goldie

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Great collages GanClap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anuhyaa Senior Member

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Hey G & Hey all...

Thank you for making my sunday afternoon so memorable...
I just finished gushing over Ishra again,with all your help...Embarrassed

I repeat , you people add more life to everything they show on screen...
So, thank you...

Go to top