And more! 😳

The cuteness continues! 😳

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Veeann

Ab hai saamne toh chu loon zara

Mar jaaon ya ji loon zara

Hey Gan, I didn't mind that competition celebration interspersed with the hug. I think they were trying to show that even though the Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi was won by someone else, with the loud music n dancing etc, the real Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi was Ishra, in their bedroom, vowing their love.

Agree that Rinki is being a "basic bitch" and that next week will be stormy.

Awww RKB, come back jaldi na.

Vee thanks yaar.. That makes sense .. For me I was so pissed of because I wanted the scene to continue but the loud dholak beats spoiled the moment for me. 

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And some more!! 😃 😳

FINALLY...I LOVE YOU! 😳

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Last one!!! :D

-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: cocololo123

Ress

---Edited---

My heart to you is given:

Oh, do give yours to me;

We'll lock them up together,

And throw away the key.

~Frederick Saunders 

The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men it is said have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough.

~George Moore 

G amazing collages yaar! The whole confession was exactly as I expected, perfect for the couple. From the start to the end the whole confession screech Ishra all over. Although I feel guilty for enjoying these scenes, I cant help but also think how we should also value these scenes to because this confession was a long time in coming. The confession melted my heart for Raman because he included his journey with her so far. These two have gone through so much more than your average couple. Dealing with past  and insecurities, and each tragedy and each situation they have dealt with they have come up on top. They relationship is probably stronger than the average couple too.  

Raman melted my very un romantic heart. When he started talking I couldnt help but have a big smile on my face. I know I am repeating my self now but what a confession. The best part was when he said that she give him his life again, taught him to love again, and taught him to value relationships again, and my favourite line she gave him a heartbeat when his heart was stone cold. After he summarized the beautiful journey he has had with her, and the beautiful poem which to the best of my translation was, 

Even thinking about hurting you

The breaths from my heart breaks with me

Then I think

Let you be angry

So I can tell the world

That I know how makeup to my wife

[...]

That I love you

I love you

I love you Ishita

Actually I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla

And thank you

Thank you for coming into my life

These two never fail to make me blush. RKB there will never be a man like you on television. From his poem to his many I love yous, these confession was more than I expected. I wished instead of many balloons, more personalized pictures would have made this confession perfect.

The scene in the kitchen was ubber cute and I realize no matter how much privacy this couple wants there will always be some sort of kabab mein haddi coming in their way. Poor puttar didnt get a kiss from his wifey.

Coco that is one beautiful post..yes the confession was so much more than just saying I love you.. Like you said .. He sort of laid out his heart and described his journey from when he met her to this day where he stands with his heart and life full of love .. All because of her... *sigh* 

Love your translation of the shayeri. 👏

The episode touched that little part in our soul where romance resides... Hence no one was left unaffected 
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Gan-

Vee thanks yaar.. That makes sense .. For me I was so pissed of because I wanted the scene to continue but the loud dholak beats spoiled the moment for me. 

But Gan, it wouldn't be YHM if the editors didn't try to ruin what the director had left sacrosanct from what the writer had initially created. 😆
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veeann

Res

Still not coherent enough for speech, maybe will try again later

Gan, I love the collages. And your quotes. Beautiful as always.
Like you I wasn't expecting much either, so what we got made me happy. Bas.

We have all decided to be Ghajini and forget what happened two episodes ago, and just enjoy Puttar and his confession. I cried with biwi today. Finally, he said it to her.

Bas. I can't say more, or will have to resort to more silly emoticons.

Those emoticons cracked me  up 🤣

I get you... YHm has done this to me multiple times where I am super pissed with something and then I watch something like this and totally forget about the previous episode ... 

Yes the emotions of the scene in the bedroom just gave me too many feels... 
Edited by -Gan- - 8 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fugitives123

I ❤️ the collages Gan. I feel like I'm in love all over again!!! I love the one where he rests her leg on his while kneeling down and the one where ishita hugs his shirt

Suddenly all the cliche room deco, his hair, him not apologizing, her not demanding it, him not switching off his phone or locking the door went out of the window the minute he started saying what we needed to hear.

1.5 years hi sahi but thank u mata rani for finally making this happen !!

I haven't celebrated this much and felt so happy after an episode in a long long time. 

Thanks! 

Yes we all forgot the bitterness and latched onto the feeling of love that the scene created .

-Gan- thumbnail
Anu  those AVIs  I can stare at them forever 
And I'm digging your filter ... Awesome! 👏