'I love you Ishita Raman Bhalla .. Thank you!' *Updated* - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Autumn.

Beautiful Collages

Raman's confession: Words were beautiful. Though I did remembered his fight words when he utter respect lines he wrote for her and just wish, apology was put before ILU started but oh well.. On the whole confession words were beautiful & meaningful. I actually cried hearing them.

Wish Ishita too shown confessing ILU for a complete confession from both.

That they are holding for TRP reason...plus I feel Ishita is going to be hit by her past imperfect crashing  into her present and turning it upside down...So her confession would make more sense when Raman is back...I can wait for that.

the CVs are rationing ..1st Raman Confession...then Ishita Confession and then in some time in future the big C😆
Originally posted by nb.neha

After such a beautiful confession they shouldn't ruin the show by focusing on subbu track :( the precap is an indication. I hope they don't spoil yhm

Ah well they brought Amit Tandon to cover KP's hiatus atleast, if not more...so brace yourself for some Subbu created drama🤢
Originally posted by shalz_123

Thanks Gan...for the amazing collages and words...
copy pasting wat i wrte in another thread...

I m dead...n m in heaven n m in DFL and ishra land... ... 

I LoveYou

I Love You

I Love You..Ishita

I Love You Ishita Raman Bhalla...

Every  time becoming more and more confident.. He was so real..Nothing was drama.. Beautiful

Puttar just made my day..When I saw him and the way he said.. Biwi had tears... I had tears too... itni khusi ki lag raha hain ki I m the recipient of tht immense love... 

few dialogues which are in repeat mode in my mind...

Saaare competition ek taraf, tera mera rishta ek taraf

Sunaa kya chahati ho...

Tumne is Pathar jaise Ravaan ko insaan bana diya...

Abhi abhi to pathar se insaan bana hu..bolne main waqt lag gaya...

Bola nahi...but sach to sach hain. aur tumko bhi pata hain...

Yes that is what it is... 

She knows, He knows... They just had to say it.. ek half ho gaya hain... dusra half after RKB returns... n i know tht also I will go crazy...

The song which i am  going to use for song osthon...n which i think are apt for them are

Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante
Magar Jee Nahi Sakte Tumhaare Bina
Suna Gham Judaai Ka Uthaate Hai Log
Jaane Zindagi Kaise Bitaate Hai Log
Din Bhi Yahaan To Lage Baras Ke Samaan
Hume Intezaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante
Hume Tumse Pyaar
Tumhe Koi Aur Dekhe To Jalta Hai dil
Badi Mushkilon Se Phir Sambhalta Hai dil
Kya Kya Jatan Karte Hain Tumhe Kya Pataa
Yeh Dil Beqaraar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante
Magar Jee Nahi Sakte Tumhare Bina
Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna Yeh Hum Nahi Jaante
Hume Tumse Pyaar...

You know what...i was looking thru those gifs and collages n thinking... those balloons...those flowers...nothing mattered..
tell me honestly...did anyone notice anything else other than those two...

I had diffuculties in dividing my attention among these two also... Both are power houses... If one was saying things from heart..melting everyone... another was emoting thru her eyes... 

It was like a tennis match... I was looking at puttar then again at biwi..back n forth...

I was never good with words...I never appreciated too much dialogues..for mee love is simple...what u feel.. n I could see feel touch the love these two have for each other. 

May be the way they show, act, That is why we are so crazy about them,..We yearn for them...

It is our dream, let it be our dream...

Dreams are good...

Abhi mujh mein kahin
Baaqi thodi si hai zindagi
Jagi dhadkan nayi
Jaana zinda hoon main toh abhi
Kuch aisi lagan iss lamhe mein hai
Ye lamha kahaan tha mera
Ab hai saamne
Issey chhoo loon zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa
Khushiyaan choom loon
Yaa ro loon zaraa
Mar jaaoon ya jee loon zaraa

Nice post Shalz and also I love that song!

Yes though the PH took a lot of effort decorating the room with everything from "Archie's Gallery" ..none of us even noticed them as the main players took all our attention. Both were fabulous!
I watch today episode 5 time till now I just watch ishra scenes the confession was simple not dramatic or filmy type simple love take between any normal couple 
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

It looked like they had cleared a lot of those balloons before the actual shoot. And I thank heavens that the angling of the cameras were really good tonight.

I don't get why they have to go at such a great speed! Karan has 10 days off and the rest are probably getting at least 2-3 days to attend his wedding. This is the time for snail pace, not NFS!!

Probably the helium had ran out...hence less balloons..though none of us cared 😆
Well this PH will use every opportunity to create drama...so now that confession is out of the way...brace for some melodrama...and we complained about Shagun, now we have her trainee in b-dom, her SIL Rinki to show us some Arora colors. And Toshiji...well impulsive is her middle name🤢
Not interesting in subbu track /Rinky melodrama / param renters / shagun kidding kids and Toshiji MU 
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

Oh, and since I watched the entire episode, I have to say that Doc was spot on in labeling Rinki. She indeed is a basic bitch at least for now.

true that 😆😆
Originally posted by -Gan-

Ah well they brought Amit Tandon to cover KP's hiatus atleast, if not more...so brace yourself for some Subbu created drama🤢

I know n it is really annoying.  I can see it coming.  I hope it doesn't do much damage.  Just fr 2 weeks holidays cvs shouldn't change the plot of the story. 
Rinki is behaving like as if mihir has an extra marital affair.  As if she caught him cheating on her. For god sake ur husband had a beautiful past which ended in pain so he does need time to recover from it then only he can be all urs. He is trying. rinki is behaving like an attention seeker. Edited by nb.neha - 8 years ago
update page 3 Edited by cocololo123 - 8 years ago