India-Forums

DR Veer Am I the only one?? (Page 2)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
OMG...DID U GUYS SEE D EPI ?
Veer is giving me goosebumps...gud or bad, i am yet to find out...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaJessicarh

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I also saw the episode and I think there is something which is definitely going on. The way he said I came only for you Dr Aaliya Akhtar. I do not know whether it is good and bad.

But it was nice of him to pull her to the dance so that he can avoid her grief to come out and help her to come out of it.

Is it me or did someonelse also notice discomfort on Ishaan's face. I felt his dislike is something which is coming from something else.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:10am | IP Logged
wen he said he came for her, d look he gave her...n wen he rushed to dance with her seeing her tears...i think he is already in love with her...plus his "snape" act to aaliya specifically...
but did he really ve to poke malvika regarding her father ? Angry
ishaan, i think, doesn't like veer's attitude towards aaliya while at lifebeat...maybe he is getting vibes from veer dat he has some hidden agenda...afterall he is a psychiatrist...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaJessicarh

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Also there is something else going on between Veer and Malavika(maybe both are equally strong and have big ego). Yes his poking her on her father which is sensitive to her was not good light. 
But I do not know how they are planning to take the story ahead. But also today I felt the chemistry between Ishaan and Malavika was little cold. Was it intended part of the story. Do not know. But one thing is for sure with Dr. Bedi coming on board things will become more interesting

Ishaan not liking Veer's attitude towards Aaliya also speaks volumes. I think he is still confused soul where he does not want to acknowledge something beyond friendship and is still hanging on to his past. 

Edited by dsupriya - 03 May 2015 at 9:18am

ashred12

Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:27am | IP Logged
You know I dont think what Veer said to Malvika about Dr Bedi was intentional.. Aliya had made that same mistake in the beginning remember?? If we are running on the assumption that Veer has come for Aliya due to some connection with her father, he will have all thr info about Aliya not Malvika..
I dont think other than Ishaan anyone knows the problem with Dr bedi and Malvika.. oh yea the famous person who shares gr8 chemistry with ishaan-our very own Mariam does I guess

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kewlkidzdsupriyaashred12

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
You are right Ashly and aashti(I think that is your shortened name) and I think it was not intended. 
But I do  not know why my gut feeling is saying that Veer will step in more and more between Ishaan and Aaliya just to avoid her getting into more heartbreak.I meant it in a subtle manner. I do not know why I feel CVs will go that route. Maybe I am wrong . 

Let us see what they have in store

Edited by dsupriya - 03 May 2015 at 10:40am

ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@dsupriya...hi ya its ashly... :)

cvs r bent on confusing us with all d chemistries between ishaan, aaliya, veer, malvika, mariyam n even kd...LOL

dsupriya

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

@dsupriya...hi ya its ashly... :)

cvs r bent on confusing us with all d chemistries between ishaan, aaliya, veer, malvika, mariyam n even kd...LOL

Agreed with you. But you know what I did not like the way they made Aaliya fall for Ishaan and make her heartbroken. Now that Ishaan has professed his love for Malavika it is clear he wants back. Though I feel they are still not suited. So that is a different thing and my opinion.LOL

If they wanted it that way then would have preferred Aaliya to not have developed feelings and maintain the friendship. It would have been more healthy. Maybe to expect this is too much from a TV Show I guessWinkLOL

Edited by dsupriya - 03 May 2015 at 10:39am

Jessicarh

Go to top