Zindagi Wins

DR Veer Am I the only one?? - Page 4

paagalbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
I have a feeling he is one of the guys' that Aliya read about when she was searching for her father...one of two guys found after many years in army...And I have a feeling that her dad was with him, and he might have asked Veer to look out for his daughter...
He might have told her to protect her, as she doesnt have anyone...And may be due to some favour, and aehsaan...Veer is here to take care of her...And might be feeling indebted to Aliya's father, so he is here to protect Aliya on his behalf...

I think that is what he meant when he said I am here only for you...

He will fall in love with her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
@Jessica...oh ya...how cud i forget d OT scene ?! It was making me giddy...if M hasn't spoken, den they wudve just stood dere, so comfortably close...😆
i ve seen too many eyelocks in tv...but i find VeeYa's eyelock natural...coz its not taking minutes, just seconds...
i think he will give her choices wen she turn to be kabab mein haddi between IshVika, like d party time wen he gave choice for going home...n being d person she is, she will accept his help to stay away from IshVika moments...so maybe dat scene was an indicator of how things r going to be between Ish-Mal-Aal-Veer...A being upset seeing I-M closeness, V trying to take off her attention fm them n indirectly cheering her up, Ish not liking V-A bonding, M upset with Ish paying more attention to A than her, A try to stay away to avoid M getting upset...well, it goes in circles...😆

@paagalbandar...veer is already in love...check out his expressions in outside-lifebeat scenes...i don't think a guy who just cares for u, will come running to u seeing ur tears in a public gathering esp wen u r just newly acquainted with him...n he wont sit dere staring at u sleeping either...so i believe he fell in love without seeing her, hearing abt her from her dad...
Edited by ashred12 - 8 years ago