India-Forums

DR Veer Am I the only one??

Illuminati07 IF-Dazzler
Illuminati07
Illuminati07

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Okay let me confess, last week I hadnt liked his character at all.. besides I thought the story lacked substance and the scenes lacked the charm for the entry of the new character which made me focus on the actors acting skills and I was left disappointed..

But after todays episode *sigh*

I loved it..
There is chemistry between Ishaan and Malvika
There is chemistry between Ishaan and Aliya
There is chemistry between Veer and Aliya
and if that short Malvika Veer scene is anything to go by there is a potential chemistry that end too..

Veer's attitude of confidence and that inherent cool element while dealing with the whole kidney racket was amazing.. secondly sparks seemed to fly between Malvika and Veer as well.. 
The jealousy factor of ishaan was almost bubbling to the surface when he got to know that Veer is living with Aliya and though when Veer introduced himself to Ishaan, there wasnt a chance Ishaan would be welcoming given that they were "under cover" (wearing similar shades in the hospital and talking on the phone while sitting close to each other on one bench.. yea sure) , but somewhere Ishaan sounded a little stiff when he acknowledged Veer.

But yea, I know many will disagree with me but today Dr Veer has won me over..I am open to any fresh pairing (though still rooting for Alishaan somewhere) ..

Edited by aashti - 02 May 2015 at 7:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

paagalbandarsaranyagulamShanaya_MaNandsupriyaJessicarhashred12Ri21Nikki_Titli-Swetha-

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I did sense a chemistry between Veer and Malavika and between the other artists. I think that is what makes zindagi wins unique. That the artists are working hard to bring in chemistry between themselves and that is why confusing people on pairing. LOLBut come what may will prefer Alishaan pairing as that kind of friends to romantic angle is very rare in TV. So really want to see well executed one to that effect. So maybe am biased
And honestly I also liked Malavika and Veer short scene and too felt that there is potential chemistry there. 

Finally I watched complete episode and you are right Dr Veer was good and it is proved that he is here to help Aaliya and also is hiding something about her father
Anyway will wait and watch

Edited by dsupriya - 02 May 2015 at 10:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paagalbandarashred12-Swetha-

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Agreed Dr Veer was rubbish last week LOL guess it was the terrible introduction. 
Even I liked him this episode, I don't mind which way it goes. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

paagalbandarJessicarhashred12-Swetha-

paagalbandar Senior Member
paagalbandar
paagalbandar

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I really enjoyed this episode...honestly, too much of mushy mushy, kissy kissy, romance romance stuff is just to plain and boring...I am watching this show for a change...And i am glad that they didn't focus completely on getting Aaliya and Ishan together...Otherwise it would have been same old ghisi pitti story...so am glad they didn't just directly go into it...eventually i am sure they will explore that angle, but, i was very happy with today's show...
And as per Dr. Veer, he is just two episodes old...give him sometime to settle in...I am sure his character will bring interesting twists and turns...

Honestly if it was only the love triangle i wouldn't enjoy the show...it would just be old DMG way...dont want a so much focus on love stories, want some intelligent television show, which so far for me this show has been...I do like Aliya and Ishan  but, I want them to go through all phases of relationship development rather than just jumping into I love you, and than separation, than I love etc. etc.  lol

dsupriyaashred12-Swetha-

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
There is chemistry between Ishaan and Malvika?? Dude, there is more chemistry between Ishaan and Mariam! lol  
But yeah, I just loved Veer in today's episode. While I will be rooting for Alishaan all  the way, I will live if it goes the other way. Though Malvika and Veer can hit it off too, if not her with KD. 

Today's episode was good. Loved that it wasn't stretched :)

Jessicarhashred12-Swetha-

whitewitch Goldie
whitewitch
whitewitch

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I still Root for ishaan aliya but I can't vouch how long
kushal has been my hero long back

And I am little more partial to hot angry young men

like my arnav maan etc etc
I watched show only because of Ailshan

but aliya is a jhalii and veer arrogant and rude

and believe me veer and aliyah will have more sparks
and veer is hot like hell

kewlkidzashred12-Swetha-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 5:37am | IP Logged
am glad u r impressed with veer...told ya... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jessicarh-Swetha-

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 6:39am | IP Logged
ROFL
Omg! Omg! Omg!
Soo many people liking dr.veer in this forum#$!! Thats a bit surprising for me...LOL
aliya and ishaan, veer n aliya, mariam n ishaan, mariam n veer make perfect couplesHeart but i am still confused for malvika..with whom i should ship her???
She definetely has the chemistry..but i always felt there was something missing(dont know what)Confused
n yeah thanks for liking dr.veer @aashtiHeart
I already liked him but now... i have started to like him moreHeart
Aww..i think he's cute..ab se ghar ki safayi veer karegaLOL
Dr.ishaan ko toh abhi se "j" hone lagi..heheROFL excited to see himLOL
Dr. Sahil in his newww...avatarROFL loved him too!!

Edited by Jessicarh - 03 May 2015 at 6:43am

Go to top