Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 9)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Deeksha NAHI! Nisha can't propose...upar se Ramesh hearing it? NO! I think she would be stopped for sure. We have Ramesh and Saurav running in high speed to stop this on time..LOL

Ramesh entering may stop the confession and then Saurav entering may stop Ramesh's interrogation. FJ would be out in front of Ramesh, KN and cousins. I wonder how'd Dolly react to this if it happens like this..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

And yes to Mehrana's question...I was wondering the same..why was Ramesh in waistcoat if he wasn't even invited or knows about the party? He dressed up to meet Viraj? ShockedLOL

He was being proactive. He has to go there in the end, shouldn't look out of place LOL

Poor guy..LOL The way Viraj went away with the car...I thought Ramesh would fall down..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Teogapi

Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by deek_210

Lol in my filmy mind I'm so sure he's gonna open nisha's tied hair :p :p :v n that's the subtle romance maybe

That actually makes complete senseClap. I was wondering why her hair is 'loosely' tied. Convenient, huh?Wink oh so this is the subtle romane or one of the ways kabir will romance subtly. 

i was thinking the same 
finally i understand "subtle romance"

kabir was staring intently...but i thought she looked way more beautiful on engagement and many other occasions
i too felt the same.  she looked fab in sangeet and shaadi.
but how will nisha think kabir loves her with kabir's baal kholo abhiyaan???Ermm
@rema She is NISHA n in her mm mode uska koi bharosa nhi .. Maybe she takes it as he is romancing her? :p :v waise b in article it's written ki "she ll think he loves her" so maybe he didn't do anything much but her mm mode made her think like that? Or maybe he really did romance seeing his expressions today after seeing N in salwar..idk?
@igr007 I think after u r in love/attracted u see a person differently. She looked much better in sangeet but that time he had it in mind that he was just a friend

Edited by deek_210 - 02 May 2015 at 10:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:20am | IP Logged

May be while dancing...Kabir tells it would be their last dance or something which will stop her confession?
but it would look like he is going to die or something. LOL
that can also happen. what if he tells nisha that he will miss her inLSD??

He might tell something about 3 months or LSD and how he would miss her there...and that would bring Nisha back to reality? And Ramesh enters when Nisha is all nervous or something?
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

May be while dancing...Kabir tells it would be their last dance or something which will stop her confession?

Well my guess is dat by dat tym all d drama will start n ramesh might ask kb the truth n he might tell he is leaving in 2 months so Nisha might think he doesn't love her n wudnt confess...

I don't think Ramesh would get time to question. He is definitely going there...either by seeing the dance he gets confused...or Saurav enters telling Sumit. 

lovely_ladyLifez_Beautiful-Facetious-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:21am | IP Logged

And yes to Mehrana's question...I was wondering the same..why was Ramesh in waistcoat if he wasn't even invited or knows about the party? He dressed up to meet Viraj? ShockedLOL
maybe for his music classes??? maybe he is teaching in school unknown to us???ConfusedLOL

Could be actually. May be that's where he goes in the morning and hence goes MIA for us? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Mny ppl r suspicious of Sumit now... KabSa tho know about him... Ramesh too will get suspicious now. Nishu already knows abt the abuse n also saw the new necklace on leela's neck... Hmm God knws... err nly CVs know how it's all going to pan out now ...

One thing in common...All belong to Rameshians with captain Ramesh...whom senior GF would never believe...and they don't have proof against Sumit..while Sumit has lot of proofs against Kabir.

Now sumit too doesn't hv proof nah? KabSa took kabsa of cm paper nah! Hehe. Bt yeah like Ramesh believed BB speculation others too can believe it n even if they dnt believe him n trust kb... thr will still be too much monetary loss if the jewels rnt recovered on time ...

Ramesh's case is different...and BBs wasn't speculation but truth. Ramesh already knew there was something wrong between KN.

Here Sumit has Shekawat's cheque which Kabir had signed...then the land deal which Kabir made...and fake jewellery in his warehouse with him having the swipe card. Sumit might ask how can he even come into the picture.

Bt Ramesh jus had dbts nah... only v audience know it's the truth right, so for him it should have been only speculation...Dat too coming from BB he should not have believed it outright like they showed him thinking... :/

And yeah I had totally forgotten abt the land deal part! Total sulee plan is confusing to me! Confused I hvnt still understood wat is d importance of dat cheque... :/

lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by deek_210

Lol in my filmy mind I'm so sure he's gonna open nisha's tied hair :p :p :v n that's the subtle romance maybe

That actually makes complete senseClap. I was wondering why her hair is 'loosely' tied. Convenient, huh?Wink oh so this is the subtle romane or one of the ways kabir will romance subtly. 

i was thinking the same 
finally i understand "subtle romance"

kabir was staring intently...but i thought she looked way more beautiful on engagement and many other occasions
i too felt the same.  she looked fab in sangeet and shaadi.
but how will nisha think kabir loves her with kabir's baal kholo abhiyaan???Ermm

dii  did you notice they were staring at each other as in both while feeding cake?(which totally doid not fit the scene)
things like that are gonna happen...Kabir was controlling his emotions while looking at nisha...what if he looses contrl and well behave attracted...dance is gonna be there adding fuel to fire
the eyelock scene was ok but i hate to see nisha in mm mode yaar.Ouch i just dont want her heart to be broken once more publicly. this time ramy too will  be angry fro ungli prt 3.Unhappy

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Go to top