Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 7)

Lifez_Beautiful IF-Rockerz
Lifez_Beautiful
Lifez_Beautiful

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Lifez_Beautiful

Mny ppl r suspicious of Sumit now... KabSa tho know about him... Ramesh too will get suspicious now. Nishu already knows abt the abuse n also saw the new necklace on leela's neck... Hmm God knws... err nly CVs know how it's all going to pan out now ...

One thing in common...All belong to Rameshians with captain Ramesh...whom senior GF would never believe...and they don't have proof against Sumit..while Sumit has lot of proofs against Kabir.

Now sumit too doesn't hv proof nah? KabSa took kabsa of cm paper nah! Hehe. Bt yeah like Ramesh believed BB speculation others too can believe it n even if they dnt believe him n trust kb... thr will still be too much monetary loss if the jewels rnt recovered on time ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

Originally posted by Mehrana

Originally posted by deek_210

Lol in my filmy mind I'm so sure he's gonna open nisha's tied hair :p :p :v n that's the subtle romance maybe

That actually makes complete senseClap. I was wondering why her hair is 'loosely' tied. Convenient, huh?Wink oh so this is the subtle romane or one of the ways kabir will romance subtly. 

i was thinking the same 
finally i understand "subtle romance"

kabir was staring intently...but i thought she looked way more beautiful on engagement and many other occasions
i too felt the same.  she looked fab in sangeet and shaadi.
but how will nisha think kabir loves her with kabir's baal kholo abhiyaan???Ermm

lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Originally posted by -SH-

Btw.. Dada ji praising Kabir as the best choice for a husband for Nisha was so out of the blue and forced. LOL

I didn't think it was forced. Dadaji always thought Kabir is right for Nisha...Or say for a girl like Nisha..Kabir is right...You know what I mean..LOL He would never praise Kabir..LOL

I liked the portion Dadaji said about how one thing that's common for both Ramesh and Dadaji is Nisha's happiness...Soon they are going to be fighting for it again. 

By forced I mean saying all that today of all days. How did Dada ji know Ramesh was worrying about KN's marriage and if Kabir is the right guy? Just days before Dada Dadi were disappointed in him LOL

I agree.. both have different criteria for mapping Nisha's happiness LOL

I think Dadaji told that without knowing Ramesh was worried. (He was too worried there) I think he was just sharing his happiness...And you know grandparents na..they don't really remember what their grandchildren do..mistakes they do...Dadaji would have forgotten about Kabir's mistakes. 

I am waiting for one taunt from Dadaji now...bahut din ho gaye.

i liked the pleasent dadaji though...havent seen much of him for days now 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious-Autumn.Shwets1502

facepalm Senior Member
facepalm
facepalm

@bold I just said the exact same thing. Ramesh's trust on KN is or say was unshakable. He probably knew Viraj was true somewhere, but he just can't let KN down in front of him. I loved...How both were strong on their meeting or never meet again thing..LOL 

Birthday was really nicely done. I loved Sukku-Kabir hug too...Sukku isn't completely immature. 

But now Saurav can tell Rameshians for sure that Sumit switched the jewels...and Sumit Sumit...you had to bang into Ramesh of all? Your days are numbered...LOL 

Kabir being guilty is a sign that CM might come out soon. I wonder how Ramesh actually concluded that KN are indeed cheating him and the family

Yeah...he knew the crap viraj was saying had some truth, but he still maintained composure and kept KN's dignity in front of V. Now ramesh...he knows what is GKI in its truest sense. 

Kabir's happiness was so evident from his face. yup..sukku definitely isnt that immature. Loved the hug. I am such a sucker for cousins scene with K.

if confronted, kabir wouldnt even think twice before admitting CM to Ramesh. He is dying to come clean, he just needs the push. I hope Ramy is on his way to KN's. 

lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

@Deeksha NAHI! Nisha can't propose...upar se Ramesh hearing it? NO! I think she would be stopped for sure. We have Ramesh and Saurav running in high speed to stop this on time..LOL

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged

And yes to Mehrana's question...I was wondering the same..why was Ramesh in waistcoat if he wasn't even invited or knows about the party? He dressed up to meet Viraj? ShockedLOL

He was being proactive. He has to go there in the end, shouldn't look out of place LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

facepalmShwets1502

Teogapi IF-Sizzlerz
Teogapi
Teogapi

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Teogapi

nisha ka dress was like ki kisi kutte ne kaat ke phaad diya ho.ROFL

NAUC ke fashion designer ki kitne pyar se izzat utaari hai LOL
but it looked like that only yaar. isse acha vo green wala salwaar de dete which she woe before her marriage. it was beautiful. abhi kutta kamiz kyun diya.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 02 May 2015 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Mny ppl r suspicious of Sumit now... KabSa tho know about him... Ramesh too will get suspicious now. Nishu already knows abt the abuse n also saw the new necklace on leela's neck... Hmm God knws... err nly CVs know how it's all going to pan out now ...

One thing in common...All belong to Rameshians with captain Ramesh...whom senior GF would never believe...and they don't have proof against Sumit..while Sumit has lot of proofs against Kabir.

Now sumit too doesn't hv proof nah? KabSa took kabsa of cm paper nah! Hehe. Bt yeah like Ramesh believed BB speculation others too can believe it n even if they dnt believe him n trust kb... thr will still be too much monetary loss if the jewels rnt recovered on time ...

Ramesh's case is different...and BBs wasn't speculation but truth. Ramesh already knew there was something wrong between KN. 

Here Sumit has Shekawat's cheque which Kabir had signed...then the land deal which Kabir made...and fake jewellery in his warehouse with him having the swipe card. Sumit might ask how can he even come into the picture. 

lovely_ladyLifez_Beautiful-Facetious-

Go to top