Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 54)

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Joined: 16 November 2007
Posts: 12449

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Shivani That's where I find danger for RaKa...I mean..If Kabir detest the idea of father itself, would RaKa sustain then? 

That's the difference here.. Both brothers have had a difficult childhood and both have resulted in two different individuals. Remember when Nisha said that "You've got hurt so much post wedding that I feel I'm unlucky for you" and Kabir said "Maybe your luck saved me from getting hurt more badly". It's his inherent quality to see the positive and good in things. If this is the way LT would go, Kabir would rather blame it on himself that he wasn't worthy enough.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_agldeek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by shivani_agl

if you remember the viraj kaira part were kaira asks abt family then viraj says ki hamare dadaji ne hmari maa ki saari yaadein mita di thi!!
y would he do such a thing without knowing the secret!!

He thought it's an affair and doesn't believe it's a rape? Confused If he knew it was a rape and yet he did that...then S2 isn't going to be a good character.
I don't get this Lt thing completely since I've not seen those episodes related to viraj..and who's  s2 .. Can some one explain what u guys r assuming related to vj?
I just know v had a dadaji n his dad died n den mom left him n he writes letters to his mother which he doesn't post :p

S2 is Singham 2...Viraj's Dadaji. 

We are speculating about Kabir being illegitimate, which an article stated...So trying to see why VJ left. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Shivani That's where I find danger for RaKa...I mean..If Kabir detest the idea of father itself, would RaKa sustain then? 

That's the difference here.. Both brothers have had a difficult childhood and both have resulted in two different individuals. Remember when Nisha said that "You've got hurt so much post wedding that I feel I'm unlucky for you" and Kabir said "Maybe your luck saved me from getting hurt more badly". It's his inherent quality to see the positive and good in things. If this is the way LT would go, Kabir would rather blame it on himself that he wasn't worthy enough.

I think RaKa might come in, when Ramesh tells about his own relationship with his father? Confused During that RL scene, Ramesh tells "main toh ye bhi nahi keh sakta ki main paraya ho gaya, kyun ki main toh kabhi unka tha hi nahi". In a way, Ramesh and Dadaji have a name sake relationship, and Ramesh too feels the "kami" of his father in life. So may be that's how RaKa gets stronger? 

Kabir definitely thinks he is unlucky or doesn't deserve happiness somewhere. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_agldeek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Joined: 16 November 2007
Posts: 12449

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by shivani_agl

if you remember the viraj kaira part were kaira asks abt family then viraj says ki hamare dadaji ne hmari maa ki saari yaadein mita di thi!!
y would he do such a thing without knowing the secret!!

He thought it's an affair and doesn't believe it's a rape? Confused If he knew it was a rape and yet he did that...then S2 isn't going to be a good character.

He doesn't have to be grey. Try and read how Rajputi widows are treated still. Many of your questions will be answered.

I would read later..Smile But I understand the situation...And we are talking about 20 odd years back. May be S2 himself helped her leave? And she understood the situation?

You think so? He's the patriarch and it's a Rajput family.. if a lady commits sin then she'd be burnt alive, no questions asked. We never know VJ ran for her life then.

And I don't think VJ and Kabir don't share a bond at all.. Just like Nisha would do, Kabir lied to her mom to not make her worry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Joined: 01 April 2015
Posts: 2545

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by deek_210

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by shivani_agl

if you remember the viraj kaira part were kaira asks abt family then viraj says ki hamare dadaji ne hmari maa ki saari yaadein mita di thi!!
y would he do such a thing without knowing the secret!!

He thought it's an affair and doesn't believe it's a rape? Confused If he knew it was a rape and yet he did that...then S2 isn't going to be a good character.
I don't get this Lt thing completely since I've not seen those episodes related to viraj..and who's  s2 .. Can some one explain what u guys r assuming related to vj?
I just know v had a dadaji n his dad died n den mom left him n he writes letters to his mother which he doesn't post :p

S2 is Singham 2...Viraj's Dadaji. 

We are speculating about Kabir being illegitimate, which an article stated...So trying to see why VJ left. 
Then who is this arjun u guys talk about? Who can she have affair with ? :o maybe he's legal child only but vj his the fact coz hs2 had bad intentions of taking k away from her too?
Or maybe its ancient Rajasthan I thing that if pati dies patni is blamed for it n iltreated..so she ran away?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

 
You think so? He's the patriarch and it's a Rajput family.. if a lady commits sin then she'd be burnt alive, no questions asked. We never know VJ ran for her life then.

And I don't think VJ and Kabir don't share a bond at all.. Just like Nisha would do, Kabir lied to her mom to not make her worry.

So to save Kabir, VJ left Viraj? 

I do feel VJ and Kabir share a bond, but they aren't very close.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Joined: 25 July 2007
Posts: 6167

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deek_210

Then who is this arjun u guys talk about? Who can she have affair with ? :o maybe he's legal child only but vj his the fact coz hs2 had bad intentions of taking k away from her too?
Or maybe its ancient Rajasthan I thing that if pati dies patni is blamed for it n iltreated..so she ran away?
 

Arjun is Viraj's dad and VJ's husband. He dead tho. And we have no idea about the affair. It's just an idea, nothing confirmed at this point. 

I kinda hope that it's not shown that VJ ran with Kabir to spare him the strict childhood Viraj was getting. It would feel like VJ chose Kabir over Viraj, not a fan of that. Personally, I think the illegitimate angle would be really interesting. 

Maybe Kabir was Arjun kid but like you said, as he was born after Arjun death, maybe S2 thought Kabir wasn't Arjun son so banished VJ? But even Gayatri didn't know about Kabir before. So idk?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210-Facetious-Shwets1502

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Joined: 16 November 2007
Posts: 12449

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502


I think RaKa might come in, when Ramesh tells about his own relationship with his father? Confused During that RL scene, Ramesh tells "main toh ye bhi nahi keh sakta ki main paraya ho gaya, kyun ki main toh kabhi unka tha hi nahi". In a way, Ramesh and Dadaji have a name sake relationship, and Ramesh too feels the "kami" of his father in life. So may be that's how RaKa gets stronger? 

Kabir definitely thinks he is unlucky or doesn't deserve happiness somewhere. 

Maybe when DKNG VS RDR happens, Kabir witness it and just like before he'd say "at least you have someone". And Ramesh would share his experiences when he'll console Kabir during LT?

Definitely!! Maybe this is why he says he's not made for love coz he feels he doesn't deserve it and no one has ever loved him before.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 1/5

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 277   Views: 7275

Shwets1502 277 7275 02 May 2015 at 4:10am by lovely_lady
Moments of the day - 30/4 (Precap added)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 486   Views: 9578

Shwets1502 486 9578 01 May 2015 at 9:05am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 29/4 (OLV Page 47)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 608   Views: 11743

Shwets1502 608 11743 30 April 2015 at 9:15am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 28/4

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 125   Views: 4274

Shwets1502 125 4274 29 April 2015 at 12:42am by soooperfan
Moments of the day - 15/1 (More moments Pg 39)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 373   Views: 13323

Shwets1502 373 13323 16 January 2015 at 1:48am by Anju_S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index