Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 49)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lgr007

i still think viraj will not say the full truth abt CM and the family therefore thinks Kabir is at fault here...he wont want Nisha in a bad image here
And i think she supported Kabir infront of the family and walked out with him brushing of all attempts of the family to make her stay

still the cousins are there...they wudnt think all this fits, especially when they knw Nisha is in luv

Nisha walks out...LOL Wah! She has done everything and walks out at the end? LOL I don't see that. Dadaji can send her out..that can happen...LOL 

CM in front of family would mess up everything. May be Viraj tells FJ to Ramesh, and Ramesh tells only that to Dadaji? And doesn't tell about CM? 

CM out would mean, VJ have to enter also. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

lovely_lady IF-Rockerz
lovely_lady
lovely_lady

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

So may be Nisha isn't there for truth breaks and she comes home worried? May be Viraj does the confrontation at GS, with Dadaji-Moren and Ramesh? Or just with Ramesh? May be Saurav getting caught to be the start of the process? 

I think "break" would happen in a moment always. So I think it's perfectly fine. As for Kabir falling for Nisha...TBH..that's the least worries. Kabir wouldn't leave Nisha until he is sure everything would be fine.

Yeah, I feel like her and Kabir both aren't there when the truth breaks. Idk, otherwise there's no way they'd be in KNH being so calm. Family would stop Nisha from going back I feel. 

I wonder where Saurav fits into this. So Kabir and Saurav are both framed for FJ? Viraj says Kabir was doing it and Saurav would be found with Kabir's swipecard. I feel like Ramesh would get invovled in clearing KaSa name. But if CM breaks and Ramesh is so heart-broken and angry at KN why would he believe Kabir is innocent? 

I understand that breaks happen fast, I just meant like everything was being speeded up -- compared to the slow last 2 weeks we had (except for the latter part of last week). 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Facetious-Shwets1502

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged

i still think viraj will not say the full truth abt CM and the family therefore thinks Kabir is at fault here...he wont want Nisha in a bad image here
And i think she supported Kabir infront of the family and walked out with him brushing of all attempts of the family to make her stay

still the cousins are there...they wudnt think all this fits, especially when they knw Nisha is in luv

@bold - The thing is Viraj himself doesn't know the entire truth. He thinks his Miss Nisha has been trapped by Kabir in this CM and she's living her life in misery coz she took the decision for her family. Nisha would put him straight that she's equally involved.

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Yeah, I feel like her and Kabir both aren't there when the truth breaks. Idk, otherwise there's no way they'd be in KNH being so calm. Family would stop Nisha from going back I feel. 

I wonder where Saurav fits into this. So Kabir and Saurav are both framed for FJ? Viraj says Kabir was doing it and Saurav would be found with Kabir's swipecard. I feel like Ramesh would get invovled in clearing KaSa name. But if CM breaks and Ramesh is so heart-broken and angry at KN why would he believe Kabir is innocent? 

I understand that breaks happen fast, I just meant like everything was being speeded up -- compared to the slow last 2 weeks we had (except for the latter part of last week). 

Viraj does the truth-break and goes to KNH to meet Nisha? 

Family would go back if they take CM seriously? What if they tell KN not to behave childishly and they can't separate? 

I think Saurav would be caught..and Kabir goes to release him or something? Meanwhile Viraj does the truth break in front of GF? I wish it's only Ramesh. And then the KV fight happens..and later KN decides to go to GF, where FJ only has broken? 

I think Ramesh wouldn't be able to support KN so immediately. He already feels so betrayed. He would take time. But yes, he would come around eventually and give his support. 

deek_210lovely_lady-Facetious-

deek_210 IF-Dazzler
deek_210
deek_210

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehrana

Saurav is not in jail is he? that wud be really bad. Saurav had all the time in the world if he wanted to steal, surely GF shud see that...he had been the cousin's frnd for long. But i think he is in jail or something and is believed to be in league with Kabir. Cousins may not believe Kabir but they wud never think ill of Saurav. so i am guessing they are gonna be involved.

My doubt now is that when all this is cleared what wud make Kabir stay at all...we have not seen him in love with Nisha and i dont see GF especially Ramesh forcing them in marriage if CM is out...what wud make him stay is my question...unless he realises he has feelings for Nisha in a very short span of time but now the GF is against their relation...or better sumit does something bad meant for Kabir and Nisha gets deadly injured trying to save Kabir and Kabir has a realisationLOL...LT is another option but without VJ i dont see it happening

But aftr seeing the segment i dont understand how Viraj thinks he has got a chance with Nisha...its clear in the scene that Nisha has feelings for Kabir rather than him...it seems really stupid or blind of viraj to not see this

Wouldnt it be quite dumb if anyone other than Rupan even believes that Saurav would do FJ or help Kabir in it? Anyway it is confusing that all this is happening and Saurav isnt in the picture.

Oh, i would love to see Nisha getting harmed. Lol...sadistic i know but a little emotional drama from Kabir would be nice to watch.

@bold...i think we have pretty much established that viraj is currently being blind and stupidLOL. He would probably think that Ms. Nisha is pulling a Basanti moment for him.
Basanti moment???hahahahROFL that cracked me up..u r too funny..the best thing I've heard today..but srsly its so obvious she only cares about kabir now
Saurav being framed is quite difficult to believe..y wud he even Di that? No logic just like kabir n dupatta thing

lovely_lady-Facetious-Shwets1502

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Another offscreen segment.. Koi toh kaam ki news do Ermm

deek_210lovely_ladyShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SH-

Link on? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_lady

-Facetious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Facetious-
-Facetious-

Posted: 04 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by -SH-

Link on? 

You want to see? It's Mishkat-Aneri and their new best friend on set. Their phones. LOL

I saw it on TV.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovely_ladyShwets1502

Go to top