Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 2/5 (Page 31)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laboni11

he has no manners and he is royalOuch

He behaves differently with Dadaji though...Unhappy Viraj has absolutely no clue how strong Ramesh can get against Dadaji also. He doesn't know how much Nisha loves Ramesh...and wouldn't let him get insulted. 

But the problem is Nisha never has expressed how important Ramesh is to Viraj. She had let Ramesh getting PUSHED twice...but never said a word about it to Viraj and goes to help him?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

laboni11lovely_lady

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Teogapi

maybe. i want fm to beback. i liked the her.LOL

I liked her too. I want Ramesh to focus on the dhoka first and then think what to do. 

VJ is definitely not going to be pleased hearing CM and also that Kabir is in India. But by the time she coems, RaKa would be completely established?

Is FM the fake mami?she was funny but sweet?I thought someone from GH will come across with the FM some how?Unhappy

I thought that would be the way Ramesh would get to know something is wrong and find about CM. But Viraj has broken the truth directly. I want Ramesh to suspect if Kabir's mom knows about CM or even the marriage. He might think how Kabir never let anyone speak to VJ or give her number. 

which remind me of VJ?
where is she?why doesn't she call Kabir often?so far we have seen only 2/3 shots of them.Is her busy life is the thin line between them?is she that busy to call her one and only son?Ermm
though I can't make out of her character yet till she is in frame but I have a odd feeling she will be against NIsha/GH.

lovely_ladyShwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:42am | IP Logged

he has no manners and he is royalOuch

He behaves differently with Dadaji though...Unhappy Viraj has absolutely no clue how strong Ramesh can get against Dadaji also. He doesn't know how much Nisha loves Ramesh...and wouldn't let him get insulted. 

But the problem is Nisha never has expressed how important Ramesh is to Viraj. She had let Ramesh getting PUSHED twice...but never said a word about it to Viraj and goes to help him?

I second that Thumbs Up.Damn true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged

which remind me of VJ?
where is she?why doesn't she call Kabir often?so far we have seen only 2/3 shots of them.Is her busy life is the thin line between them?is she that busy to call her one and only son?Ermm
though I can't make out of her character yet till she is in frame but I have a odd feeling she will be against NIsha/GH.

I think it's a very formal relationship between Kabir and VJ. I mean..Kabir never missed his mother during his birthday, and it seems like she has never made anything special for his birthday either. She calls him very rarely and vice versa, so it's more like they believe in leading their lives and give space. So I don't feel there is a very strong and close bond there. And if illegitimate factor is true, Kabir would think that's the reason why his mother was never close to him? 

I do feel VJ would be against Nisha and GF...and hence Kabir? Wouldn't Kabir side with Nisha and GF? And I also feel VJ might be a factor for Dadaji to be strongly against KN...since he wouldn't want to make the same msitake as it Dolly's case..ignoring Leela?

laboni11lovely_lady

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:55am | IP Logged

which remind me of VJ?

I think it's a very formal relationship between Kabir and VJ. I mean..Kabir never missed his mother during his birthday, and it seems like she has never made anything special for his birthday either. She calls him very rarely and vice versa, so it's more like they believe in leading their lives and give space. So I don't feel there is a very strong and close bond there. And if illegitimate factor is true, Kabir would think that's the reason why his mother was never close to him? 

I do feel VJ would be against Nisha and GF...and hence Kabir? Wouldn't Kabir side with Nisha and GF? And I also feel VJ might be a factor for Dadaji to be strongly against KN...since he wouldn't want to make the same msitake as it Dolly's case..ignoring Leela?

@ bold - hell yeah!she can emotionally blackmail kabir?or may be in all this she will be standing with Viraj?Dadaji will learn his lesson by that time also another factor could be ab him being Illegitimate.GF will be strongly against this.there is gonna be 2 battle grounds one GF vs VVJ and VVJ vs K.

lovely_ladyShwets1502

laboni11 Senior Member
laboni11
laboni11

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:57am | IP Logged
gotta go.be back soonSmile

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged

which remind me of VJ?

@ bold - hell yeah!she can emotionally blackmail kabir?or may be in all this she will be standing with Viraj?Dadaji will learn his lesson by that time also another factor could be ab him being Illegitimate.GF will be strongly against this.there is gonna be 2 battle grounds one GF vs VVJ and VVJ vs K.

I don't think she would emotionally blackmail Kabir. She would just say "Break up and come" type. May be her anger towards S2 would have an impact on the way she sees Dadaji? I think she would just don't want anything associated with India and would want Kabir back to Dubai. May be knowing Viraj had been involved with Nisha, and there are chances of meeting Viraj, VJ would want to leave immediately? 

I think GF and VJ would want KNs LS for different reasons. And then IF KN actually wants to be together, then we would have Rameshians and Ramesh fighting for KN. 

In between all this, I want a RL fight somewhere. They cannot have the same opinions all the time.

laboni11lovely_lady

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 May 2015 at 1:00am | IP Logged

gotta go.be back soonSmile

Bye!Smile

laboni11

Go to top